Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: White Rabbits Sun Sep 1st

MAE ALL...

TG...good to see you home safe and sound. Take your time getting back into the swing of things, I think you need a little down time.

Pauly...not quite as long a day today but it felt more exhausting. Think I spent too much time sitting in front of my computer or so my back is telling me.

Mick...if you sent the cam to me it didn't come through. At least you can keep yourself busy with all that rain you've been having. It was a hot dry day here but the weekends supposed to be wet. I can live with that, don't feel guilty about doing nothing.

Lav...we get a lot of Grandma's at the counter not knowing where to go to pick up their grandkids and that makes perfect sense. But you're right, parents should know where their kids belong. Next week all the programs will start up again so it'll be a busy, noisy place.

Time to pop some pills and find a comfy position to get into. Have a great night all....:smile:PPQP

Just got some sad news...my twin sister passed away. Although it is a shock I'm not surprised. She struggled with alcohol and would not admit she had a problem. Her health issues just continued with diabetes, had several toes amputated as they couldn't get the sores to stop bleeding, heart palpitations and her liver was shot. They suspect it might have been a blood clot to her heart. I am so grateful that I found MWO and all of you.
    Last edited by porqoui; September 4, 2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Mae everybody,PQ,I'm so sorry about your sister! How are you feeling? That's just awful, alcohol is such a killer,Mick I didn't see a video either,sorry your politics are a bloody distaster too,Lav,Kell sent me the link on the map of the storm that DT was holding after issuing a warning that the storm would hit Alabama and the storm direction was drawn on with a marker haha he later denied knowing anything about it of course,I'm heading to California this afternoon so if you all don't hear from me I'm keeping busy and having fun,more than likely chasing after a rowdy toddler named Romeo haha! Will post FB pics much love to all and wishes for a fabulous BF day for us all,no drinking no matter what.
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mae all --

PPQ, what a shock to hear about your sister... are you doing OK? Even when one knows thT an ending may be near, it can still be painful and unsettling. So sad to hear, and yes, a great reminder of why we are all here... Good luck on your long days as you start up your school season.

Mick, the Harry Potter train sounds great... and wow, yes, what craziness in the government... I hear that watching it all come down is now a highly rated TV show!

Pauly, glad I caught you before you go galavanting around California - wishing you a safe and fun trip!

Lav, your Labor Day festivities sounded like fun... can't believe granddaughter is growing up so fast! Yes, I am trying to get a little R and R in... just having confusing days not able to find stuff, and trying to get used to where everything is in a new town... I'll get it straightened out soon.

Hello to Det and Sam and anyone else popping by.

Wishing all a good night/sleep/fine Friday morning.

Comment

MAE ALL...thanks for your thoughts and I'm doing ok. Will probably head out to Saskatchewan so posting may be sporadic....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening friends,

PQ, I am so sorry for your loss. It’s so difficult losing a sibling especially when it’s so sudden.
            We are so lucky to be rid of this terrible, soul sucking addiction. What we’ve done to-our bodies & minds with this poison is frightening.
            I hope you are OK & have a safe trip to Saskatchewan :hug:

Pauly, wishing you a peaceful trip to CA (even though the kids will be keeping you busy)

Cyn, we moved here 16 years ago & there’s still some boxes in the basement that I’ve never bothered to open. So really, there’s no rush for you to get it all done Finding the grocery store, the gas station & routine stuff is more important & fun anyway

Hello to Mick, Det & everyone.
            Not much happening here so I’ll just wish everyone good night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hiya all...how are we today then? hope all is well with you....not a lot happening over here ..well in real life that is ...forget the politics..thats just a shower of ....we are still waitingfor the rremains of this hurricane you have over there ..we are certainly getting some winds at the moment.Yesterday was a bummer of a day...went to see my mate ,but when I was on the motorway they closed it due to an accident ...unfortunately the lady died ..took me over5 hours to drive 28 miles, but in comparison to the driver thats nothing .

hiya Lav ,how are you doing today then?hope all is well with you..talking about gas stsations ..Im off to costco to fill up .

hiya ppqp ..how are you then?areyou doing ok.?so you a re off to saskychewone?you look after yourself.

hiya pauly hows you then?good I hope ..here you go a ..a special treat

20190903_143512.jpg

she loves banana ..andgets a little now and again .

hiya tree ..how are you?hope all is ok

this is a rewrite ...just posted and its buggered off..

how many of you knew these including Uncle Sam?

Scotland's influence on the USA | Scotland is Now

The couple who first met at a string making factory and got engaged ten years ago have finally tied the knot

My pub darts captain said I was too drunk to play last night, I sure proved him wrong...

I Hit three 20's with my first dart.

Went to the opticians and told him I felt a bit short-sighted.
              He took me outside and pointed up saying, “What’s that?”
              “The Sun,” I replied
              He said, “Thats 93 million miles. How fcking far do you need to see like?”

What did the policeman say to his stomach? "Your under a vest"

If Jeremy Corbyn wins a general election, Diane Abbott will be in charge of immigration, policing, MI5 and national security measures.

According to her, that's almost 10,000,000 government departments.

My mate has recently had surgery to remove his left testicle.

I brought him a get well soon card, but no one's signed it yet, so I thought I'd sign it first to get the ball rolling.

So what if I believe in Sasquatch, ghosts, aliens, fair wages and universal healthcare. A lot of people still believe in Trump

Why did the chicken cross the road?
              To vote in the Houses of Parliament.

Krapistocracy.
              An old English word.
              It means a country run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens.
              Let’s welcome it back to our living language and give it full employment.

Did you know people write 'approx' because they are to thick to spell approximitally

Jo Johnson has resigned. I'm hoping BoJo Johnson is next.

Why did the chicken cross the road ?
              to avoid a general election .

A woman in India has given birth to a 23 pound baby.

Doctors say little Sanjeev will be walking six months before his mum.
              Last edited by Mick; September 6, 2019, 03:00 PM.
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings friends,

PQ, thinking about you with much love :hug:

Pauly, hope the vacation is peaceful & fun too!

We’ve had clouds & a light rain most of the day. Not exactly hurricane weather but I’m not complaining. I heard it didn’t get that close to the NJ coast so in turn we didn’t get much here. It’s moving up to new England now then on to Nova Scotia.

Mick, maybe you won’t get the storm after all.
                My chickens will eat over ripe bananas but my dog won’t touch them. Animals are funny
                I spent this damp day in my workshop. I have 2 craft fairs coming up in the next 2 months.

I had a message from SK today. She said she’s had some serious health issues but is getting better. Maybe she will check in here soon.

Cyn, how’s the unpacking going? I hope it’s not too much of a pain.

Hello to Det, hope you are doing well.

Have a nice night everyone!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Oy, howzit ABeroooos!

been so darn busy, sorry to be a stranger.

Treegirl! great to see you, tell us some tales of your adventures eh?

PPQ, so sad and sorry to hear that. Lav, so right we are blessed to be living sober, healthy and mostly pretty darned happy.

Been studying for my servsafe certification for commercial food handling license. Not entirely sure i'll be heading next into a culinary
                  service job but I'm attracted to the idea very much so may just give it a go. lots of cool independent restaurants in this part of town...

hope to catch up soon, keep the light on for me!

gnight loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

hiya all ...how are we today then?all good I hope ...It has been absolutely gorgeous today ...so good went for a walk .Dovestones Reservoir .....a nice 12 k walk but I put a couple of quite challenging climbs in it ...

Dovestones_Reservoir_-_geograph.org.uk_-_985841.jpg

Dove Stone Reservoir.jpg.gallery.jpg

the-dove-stone-above.jpg

the last pic is the Dove Stone ...the stone that gives the ressy its name .

hiya ppqp ...hope you arrived at destination ok....look after yourself

hi Lav ...how are you today then? ok hopefully ..no I dont think we will be getting any storm or shady winds ...give my regards to SK if you will

tree ..how are you doing ? you settled in now?or getting there?

hiya Det ..hows you then?still busy ..?

hiya Pauly you well?

I was walking down the street and I found a cricket ball. As I carried on I found another cricket ball. As I walked on I came upon a cricket crying its eyes out.

For the 10th year in a row, my coworkers voted me "the most secretive guy" in the office.

I can't tell you how much this award means to me.

I woke up feeling like sh.t, but decided to have cornflakes instead.

When times are difficult and life is hard, you can only do your best.
                    If others can’t accept that you should face them, talk to them and do your best to explain your difficulties, and ask them to do their Christian duty and help you overcome your problems.

If that doesn’t work, just tell them all to Fck Off.

Boris Johnson: looks like someone shaved the Honey Monster and put him in a suit for a court appearance.

Mick and paddy doing a crossword mick said how do you spell paint.
                    Paddy said what colour.

If there wasn't a last minute I'm sure there's plenty of us who'd never get anything done.

To satisfy all parties in this infernal political mess , Halloween will now be celebrated on 31st January.
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Nice day here, coolish, no rain
                      Went to the grocery store to restock necessities, so exciting, haha!
                      I’m working on cleaning up my garden beds little by little. Everything was overgrown & ignored this summer due to the excessive heat.

Det, sounds like you would be a happy guy working in the food world
                      Do what makes & keeps you happy, right?

Mick, wow, that was some walk! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
                      Hope the rest of. Your weekend is just as good.

Hello to Pauly on vacation, Cyn, PQ & everyone. We haven’t heard from Pie for a while. Check in when you can everyone.

Wishing a nice night for all!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hello and how are we today then? Back to normal over here the sun shines gone pouring down with rain. Still not long now I'm off to the sun shine. So without further ado let's have a brew and carry on new paragraph hello Polly welcome home did you have a nice time? Yes we certainly get a lot of greenery over here definitely the weather plays it's part new paragraph hello tree girl lovely to see you it's been some time 2 offices and a grand piano? Interesting to say the least. Yes it's not too bad over here, Julie has got interested in walking now as well well so it is now a weekly occurrence there are certainly plenty of walks to do around here, the trouble is all I have to do is see a hill got this urge to climb it she is more or of bimbler new paragraph hi love how are you today? Hope all is well apart from empty cupboards yesterday's are getting shorter all the time
                        Hiya ppqp hope you are ok
                        Big shout out to everybody else take care and have a great day

Comment

PQ- thinking of you. Surrounding you with good thoughts. :heartbeat:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                          X