Sun 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sun 22

Mae everybody,Mick loved the cowboy joke good you don't hafta adjust to the time but travel still makes me feel "off" for a bit,Sam,I've tried that Russian dance just to be silly and it's hard! Lav,I'll train the puppy the old fashioned way I don't wanna put him in a crate,very quiet here lately but whatever,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Friday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I sent this to a few folk this morning ....it is hilarious ...it take s it to extremes ...but how many of us usedto do similar obviously not to the same extent

Mick Miller LIVE - Drunk announcer doing the Noddy show on the radio - YouTube
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Not too bad today temp wise, still waiting for some much needed rain.

Mick, I’ll take your extra rain, at least for now. Just heard it’s heating up to the 90’s again next week - the first week of October. This is so sad for the planet.
        I can not listen to Trump talk on TV without wanting to lock him up in a dementia unit someplace. His rambling speech yesterday was the last straw, he needs to go. I used to like clowns, now I’m sick of them!!

Pauly, just so you know - crate training is recommended by professionals. You never use the crate as a punishment. It’s a safe haven for them, their beds. It also stops destructive behaviors like chewing, etc. When your dog is older you can comfortably go out for several hours & not have to worry about anything being destroyed

Sam, I can’t sleep with windows open due to allergies but I am enjoying the cooler evenings. No rain at your place either?

The drunk announcer video is hysterical - every one should take a few minutes to watch

Hello to Cyn, Det & PQ. Pie, where are you?

Have a nice night guys.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all -
          How's everything? It seems endless now, the news cycles and breaking news and people say yes do, and no don't. I was hoping the equinox might bring a little peace, but guess not! Trying to stay balanced and resilient, but with these characters, not so easy!

Mick, glad to hear the bunnie's charm offensive worked - they got the run of the place! Thanks for all the news about Thomas Cook, wow what a mess.... always nice to hear the human-interest stories. Good luck with your situation over there - maybe it will all work out to the good?

Pauly, when did you get a new pup? Does he still have the puppy smell? I used to loved that. Not to pile on, but I must say that I used to hate crates and thought that they are mean and restrictive, but I learned through a couple of dogs that they are really good for the dogs... it's like the wolves that love their den... it becomes a safe place, a haven. Granted, it takes a little training, but the sooner one does it, the better. I think there are lots of good guides online. It keeps their anxiety down, so less chewing, accidents in the house, etc. My female absolutely adored her crate - spent lots of napping time there!

Sam, sending best rain wishes your way, crazy the ups and downs of the weather.

Lav, another craft show? Good for you! Sorry to hear that grandson 2 is having a hard time, it glad that he is aware and trying to improve. I love the sound of your plants... I hope you get them in the ground soon.

PPQ - sending light.

Hello to Det!

Thursday I did an intake on a client in Queens (NYC). It took me an hour to get there and an hour back, in terrible traffic. Honestly i think people on the road are just nuts. I am going to help this person find someone else to work with... it's just not worth the stress. Yesterday I took the dog and drove up to our old town - I have things in a barn of one of my clients... the end stuff that didn't have a place when we moved - camping gear, my business files, other stuff. I need to get it all out of there... so I made a special trip up yesterday and gave a bunch away, brought a few things back here, but where they'll go, I have no idea!! I guess it will all get figured out eventually.

The drive yesterday was really beautiful - golden fall light, and turning leaves. I love trees again, now that I don't have to clean up a millions pounds of leaves off of a lawn... yippee!

Wishing all a beautiful day.
          Last edited by treegirl; September 28, 2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

hiya all...how are we today then?good Ihope..Raining here ...surprise surprise.The rabbits no longer hope ..they swim..not going detecting tomorrow its supposed to batter down with rain too.
            Hiya tree how are you doing?sounds like you are sort of getting it all together.Hopefully yes things will be ok .Strangely enough they run this house too.

hiya Lav how are you then?good I hope ...I watched a prog last night on Air Force One the cost of that is unreal..plus Trump criticised it all before he got the chair ..now he is never out of the bloomin thing

hiya pauly ..you ok ?

Det not seen you for a bit you ok|?

take it eazee .

My wife's a good looker..
            wherever i hide my money, she always finds it.

Just got an email saying I'd won a rod, reel and some floats, but they needed my home address to mail them to me.
            It was obviously just phishing.

It was lovely to see my family celebrate a special Birthday with me over dinner.

All I had to do was turn the internet off.

"Cruise pensioners guilty of smuggling £1m of cocaine"

On the bright side, they don't have to worry about paying for sheltered housing for the next few years.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Had a nice day here for the local apple festival. Next year I really need to reserve a vendor table there, haha!
              Had my older grandson all afternoon, just took him home. I need to get busy finishing up all the crafty stuff I need for next weekend.

Cyn, since we moved here there’s no more leaf raking, thank goodness. YB runs over them with the tractor to mulch them & feed the grass. My years of leaf raking are long over & my allergies are grateful, haha! I have never attempted to drive in NYC, don’t think I would survive it either. Hopefully you can find a few clients a bit closer to you
              It’s been a few years since we went on a long drive down Sam’s way to see the leaves there, very pretty!

Mick, still waiting for you to share some of that rain, geez. How’s the situation with that nearby dam now? All fixed & holding up I hope!
              Many years ago we were at the airport waiting to go somewhere & all flights were held up because Air Force One was landing there at the time. The plane is huge & I know it costs a fortune to fly. No expenses spared, huh???

Hello to Det & PQ! Would love to hear from both of you.
              Hi to Sam & Pauly too.

Have a lovely evening!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X