Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24 November

Good evening Abbers,

Had a fairly successful day at the craft fair, made some $$.
    Several people ordered things but it remains to be seen if they actually follow thru - I have learned a bit.
    Cold & waiting for a snow then ice event starting after midnight. Snow - Ok, Ice - not so much!

Pauly, here in the mid-Atlantic region we generally don’t spend that much time in sub-freezing temps. Sometimes you have trouble starting up your car in the morning if yo have an old battery though, ha ha!

Mick, I hope you’re pampering that arm. You know you’re going to need it for a long time ti come.
    I’m personally glad the police eliminated the threat swiftly. A person like that doesn’t deserve to have his life spared

PQ, what’s happening with you today?

Hello to Cyn & Det!!!

I’m tired so I’ll wish everyone a nice night!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Re: 24 November

Mae all -

Just a short one tonight, as I think most everyone will check in tomorrow (like last week!)

Had another long day yesterday, driving up to where we used to live... I had things to donate and take to our old transfer station... I still have my old plates, not NY ones, so some things I can only take up there. I need to get even more things out of this apartment!!

Long day today with stuff.... it is good to read what everyone is doing. Day off tomorrow, so I will post more. Hope all have sweet dreams tonight...

Comment

Working...
      X