w/c 5/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 5/1

Mae everybody, I spent $70 at the dollar store today! Too many good deals, PQ, hope your day's been good, no offense when I said that I wondered about why they chose Canada of course, I think it's probably cuz Trump's an ass and Canada is a great country (just cold) Romeo's doctor wants him to lose weight we figure we'll just get him walking more when we're out cuz I tend to pick him up alot just cuz it's quicker, anyhoo much love to all and wishes for a great BF day for us all!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening all!

Warmish day so we headed out to the feed store to drag home another 250 lbs of chicken feed. It’s the least we can do for such hard working girls, haha!!!! They eat a lot more than you think plus they get treats from the kitchen, geez!
      Still sewing when I can find a few minutes here & there. Haven’t done any work for my craft business yet this year but that’s OK, I will eventually.

PQ, my chickens probably get more TLC than Sam’s, Lol
      Glad to hear you’re getting some relief for your hands!

Cyn, take your time with the crocheted nests. There’s no rush & I’ve read that they are going to be needing donations for a long time to come.
      I haven’t slept decently the past 2 nights & tonight will be no different. I just cam in from taking a picture of the huge wolf moon!!!

Pauly, I think Meghan lived in Canada previously, didn’t she? Besides, they can still do some of the queen’s work there I believe.
      You know how much room 10 egg cartons take up in the fridge so you know why I was happy to get rid of them, haha!

Mick, that’s so sad reading about the stabbings. I’d rather be shot than stabbed I think
      Terrorists are roaming the earth with the rest of us & we never know when they’re going to pull a stunt.
      Heading back to my sewing machine now - this girl does not knit. My grandmother & mother both tried to teach me to knit but they were right-handed so it just confused me, haha! I did better with the sewing machine

Hello to Det, Sam & anyone popping by later.
      Have a nice night all!

Lav
      Last edited by Lavande; January 10, 2020, 07:30 PM.
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all -

Happy full moon night! I hope we all ge a little sleep!

Lav, so you are a lefty!!! No wonder you don't knit. I have several LH friends, and I have always thought that they had special powers - guess I was right!

Mick, add another 31 years to that number, and you'll be just right for me! Glad that you got your bimble in... hope you start feeling better soon! PS - the air hose joke- I got in trouble in 5th grade or so for passing the punch line of that joke to a classmate... it was the only time I was held after school - my mom was furious!! Hello to the peskies.

Pauly, it's so easy to spend a lot at the Dollar Store!! And then you get the receipt that tells you that you can have 5 dollars off on the next Saturday... right... hope Romeo will be happy getting a little bit of exercise...

PPQ - you still there? Not frozen yet? How was the steak sandwich? Hope all is good for you heading into the weekend. (PS - I love it when I see your icon blink!)

I did sleep last night, long and hard and had very interesting dreams this morning, completely interuppted by the dog who needed to go out early in the AM... oh well, maybe more good ones tonight...

Hello to Sam and Det - wishing all a good night!

Comment

Mae everybody, Cyn I slept too but weird dreams also! Dreamt my old co-worker was trying to come back and she was in the shop cleaning and stuff, I told her no way! Wonder why I'd dream of that creep? Lav, I guess maybe she did live in Canada before, I dunno I don't pay much attention to the family as it is, seems like England is pretty pissed off tho, The wax museum got rid of those two statues and I laughed when an article said Megan Yoko Ono'd the royal family by splitting them apart haha PQ, how are you feeling today? Good I hope, Mick hows the cold? Much love to all and wishes for a great BF Saturday for us all
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

And good afternoon all how are we today then? Hope all is well it is absolutely blowing a gale over here and guess what raining as well so nothing new there. I'm supposed to be going metal detecting tomorrow but we shall see what happens the coldest started to go and I don't want to encourage it
            Pauly wow $70 did you buy a whole store ha ha.Meghan did previously live in Canada but she did have the same problem as I did to get into Canada you either need a sponsor or accumulate so many points I think the points I would have got as a prison officer was 21 lower than a labourer labourer so I never ever went. Anyway hope you have a good weekend

Hiya lav... how are you today then now you've ditched 120 eggs haha hope all is well over there well done on carrying on knitting and sewing. Just heard the news the royal palace will be working all weekend to try and sort out Prince Harry's future... like he gives a toss he wants out to it it is the rest of the family doing all the panicking and Drama work. I have visions you dragon bags and bags of corn feed down the drive but in your spare time have a great weekend... oh and by the way I'm left handed as well

Hello tree girl how are you today ? hope all is well also you were chucking my jokes around and 5th grade were you yep some of them are old I'll give you that. The rabbits are doing well this morning all snuggled up nice dry and warm and getting fed not bad for some.did you get a decent sleep despite the full moon

And how are you today ppq p ? good I hope have you still got the snow there. Glad the bridge club is flourishing

Right folks have a good day
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Happy Saturn Day ABeroooooskies!!

thanks each and all for the kind words. Still not feeling 100 points here getting over my cold but that's about my biggest complaint so hey... not bad!

Did 3 house photoshoots last night and got home at 7:30 which is actually a good thing... back in the saddle at full speed and captured some stunning shots
              of a house that actually has it's own boat dock. in Vegas! these rich folks are weirdos I tell ya....

Pauly, great to see you on IG! that grill is for outdoors use only as it uses hardwood coal. It's an Akorn kamado and truly the most amazing piece of grilling
              technology I've ever used.

Mick, I PM'd my website to you. It's a work in progress but i've added a blog section to it so I'm starting to write...look out!

Lav, I'd love to learn to use a sewing machine and have been hinting as such to Darlene who is an accomplished seamstress. Wish i was close enough to buy your eggs!
              I'd be thrilled to do so.

Mick, hope you get some detecting weather shortly...we're ready to see more ancient treasures!

as Treegirl eluded: full moon and no sleep for moi. tossed and turned but it's the weekend so thinking is optional eh?

ah.. time to formulate a dinner plan so I must conceive of something yummy.

be well loves!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Spent the afternoon putting together a giant load of cabbage rolls (Golabki). Not exactly light eating for someone who desperately needs to lose a few pounds, haha. I only make them once or twice a year & when you find the perfect head of cabbage........
                Temp was in the mid-60’s today, cloudy & windy, very strange. More of the same tomorrow I think.

Cyn, yep, I started out as a lefty but actually use my right hand more - long story. I never believed the ‘sinister’ description given to us in the old days. That stuff was very damaging to a child.
                Turns out YB is a lefty too & both of our kids are not. I had to get my Mom to teach them how to tie their shoes. Now with my grandkids I’ve managed to help them even though they are all righties, Lol
                Glad you’re catching up on sleep

Pauly, I somehow think the Royal Family will survive regardless of where Harry & Meghan decide to go. People just need to leave them alone.
                Hope your day was good!

Det, you are busy, that’s awesome!
                With you tube you can teach yourself to sew these days - just sayin’

Mick, just so you know - I do not handle those 50 lb feed bags, oh no!!! They are 20 lbs over my weight limit, Lol
                Do me a favor & tell that Royal family to leave those kids alone!!!!!!
                Glad you are on the road to cold recovery

Hello PQ, how are you today?

OK, have a nice night everyone!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all - long day of work for me and I once again can hardly keep my eyes open... I know we'll be starting the new week tomorrow, so I'll see you in the other side!

Wishing all a good sleep in this moon time...

Comment

OK, so I was a day ahead! I hope all are having a good Sunday - the weather here is bizarrely warm... 68 yesterday, 66 today. Like spring, only NOT, so one mustn't get used to it. I just walked in from another drive up to the old stomping grounds, this time to deliver my pup to his home-away-from-home. Long drive, but worth it, as he is happy there... hard to come home to an empty apartment though.

Tomorrow I pick up hubs at the airport in the afternoon; we will pack and get ready to leave on Tuesday in the o'dark AM to fly to MT, where the temps are closer to PPQ's than here... hopefully we will adjust. I found a yarn shop yesterday, so I am armed with supplies for the flights. Just need to check out the YouTube videos as a refresher on how to crochet! (PS Mick, of course you are left-handed! I always wanted to be - special, different... Lav, so sorry that in your childhood people had issues with lefties, sheesh that is ridiculous! "Sinistre" just means Left in Latin... come on folks!)

Wishing all a happy Sunday sleeep and see you hopeful tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                    X