Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July 26

MAE ALL...

Decided to take today off for an extra long long-weekend only to have the boss email to say he wants to have a video meeting. So have to get ready. Will check back in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Still hot & humid but slightly better than it has been. We had a few light showers last night & this afternoon.
      Baby chicks are happy so I’m happy
      My son & grandsons are out camping for a few nights, hope the tent stays dry, haha!

Det, still can’t remember where I got the garlic but you would do well getting it here: German Red Hardneck Garlic: Buy Garlic from Gurney's
      Not sure how or when you would plant in your area though since it really doesn’t like hot weather.
      Glad your photo shoot went well. The model looked beautiful & not a bit sweaty Lol

PQ, hope your meeting was brief & to the point so you could get your weekend started

Pauly, do you want my turkey burger recipe? We all love them here, no one barfs, haha!!
      If you do end up getting another dog consider a wireless fence. Since we got ours & the dog wears the receiver collar there’s no more running off down the road to chase someone walking by or any of the other irritating habits she had acquired over the years. She knows her limits now & what happens if she attempts to go too far. It’s the best dog sitter I’ve ever had!

Hello to Mick, hope all is well with you!

Hello to NS, Pie, Sam & Cyn!

Have a nice evening all!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

well here we are ...went to physio thismorning ...at 10am out there it was 31 degreez...Also went to the computer shop to find out that it hadnt been sent off till last week!they had forgotten..that is since 7 /7..It is lovely out there ,but its raining after this all next week..our Amys birthday next week ,and technically she isnt allowed to come to our house or come in ...and yet she has an appt at the hairdressers and nail bar where she is meeting Julie ..we are under this Eid lockdown....no one can come into your home you cannot meet in your garden ,must observe the 2 metre rule etc.
        went up to look at motorhomes today some real nic ones ..by uk standards not American RVs

det dont know if you saw these or not mate

20200702_080716.jpg

20200716_112039.jpg

20200716_112322.jpg

Screenshot_20200628-185738_Photos.jpg

big hello to everyone else ...jokes to follow ..

I've just lost my job as an ice cream tester.

I couldn't do sundaes...

My friend was injured recently when someone threw a bunch of herbs in his face.

He’s now registered as being parsley sighted.
        Last edited by Mick; August 1, 2020, 06:21 PM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good afternoon all how are we today then? hope everyone is well as I was checking the posts, I found that my post from yesterday and actually gone up up so I've just recovered it and put it on the forum I'm on my phone at the moment but will check properly when I get home I noticed the pictures haven't come through of the Railway so I'll do them again not a bad day here today, we have spent the morning looking at motorhomes and have found the ideal one for us we're going to look at it tomorrow no not convinced I'm going to buy this one but definitely of the sort I want Jeeves went on his no eating carry on again so I ended up having to give him medication I also put a cardboard box in their hutch which she has destroyed completely and I mean completely. Meanwhile we are still in pseudo lockdown and to be fair most people are sticking to it this time apart from that not really a lot to tell you this mad countries keep spinning with it's mad politicians in charge so who knows where we will end up in the meantime stay safe look after yourself everyone
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...good job on recovering yesterday's post. Sounds like we're having the same weather 31 and the humidity has appeared, yuk. I can't believe they forgot to send off your computer, how frustrating. I can't believe they can mandate how many people you can have in your house. What if you're a family of 4, do you have to kick 2 of them out? Excited to see what motorhome you end up with.

Lav...meeting was generally a waste of time so now surprises there. For some reason spiraled down into a funk afterwards and ended up escaping to a book for the rest of the day. Slept like shit last night and when I was asleep had the most exhausting dream. Woke up tired. Still feeling a bit down today but better than yesterday. Had an early morning thunderstorm and I'm sure we'll be having an evening one as well.

Shout out to the rest of the gang, hope your day is good....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening everyone!

Ended up busy for some reason today, not planned haha!!
              My DIL is out of town with her Dad this weekend so I took the opportunity to invite my son & grandsons over for dinner. They had just gotten home from a 2 night camping trip, figured they appreciate free food.
              Still hot enough to be uncomfortable here & with the tropical storm approaching the east coast it’s only going to get worse. Staying inside as much as possible is my plan

Mick, your train pics looks awesome! So much attention to detail, good job!
              Some of the RVs they build here are way too big for 2 people & way too expensive. I hope yo find just what you want & what you need.
              Sorry Amy’s birthday celebration is going to be altered quite a bit. I think we’re all getting a big lesson in paying attention, whether we needed it or not.

PQ, some days are definitely shittier than others, this we know. But we also know not to allow ourselves to wallow in said shit, bad things happen. Am I right or what?
              I hope your thunderstorms clear the air better than ours do lately, geez. Hang in there friend :hug:

Pauly, guess what I made for dinner? Yep, turkey burgers & the guys loved them, no one barfed & the younger kid ate 2, Lol
              Hope your day was good & not too hot.

Det, same to you & just so you know I put a big fat clove of garlic in my burgers. Makes them special haha!

Hello to Pie, NS, Sam & Cyn.

Have a nice night everyone!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X