October the 18th ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October the 18th ...

Mae everybody, PQ, it's not an all about PQ post, we love when you share hope the lungs are ok, that's concerning but if the doc seems ok cuz it's only on one side hopefully it's nothing serious, Mick yes we'll take some rain! Lav too much b12 gives me major anxiety so I try to keep it low, everyone is different, the natural iron stuff I bought has a huge amount of b12 in it so I try to just take half, tonight is the debates and they said they're gonna have a mute button that cracks me up much love to all and wishes for a great BF Thursday for us all!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hidy Hidy Ho ABeroooooos!!!

oh my, PPQ you aren't the only busy bee zipping about! just back from the gym and grocery store. arms are a bit shaky from heavy workout but
      it feels good and healthy.

Tuesday I was at my new gallery where my brand new, larger than life display will be unveiled perhaps as early as tomorrow. eeeeeek!
      Here are a few shots of my large format printing in action:

pics: Shared album - London Lewis - Google Photos

45" prints are bloody expensive! fingers crossed. The curator thinks my work is a good fit for the area... nervous!

did 5 shoots yesterday, then it was lacrosse night for girly, then dinner. today just one shoot then dinner and meditation group.

Mick, you doing the ebay thing? I'm trying to ramp my junk sales back up myself.

Lav, glad you're getting to socialize a tad... it's really important of course.

Pauly, did you see the crazy sunset last night in the haze? it was quite eery and naturally, I didn't have my camera. argh.
      I hear temps are supposed to drop next week. yay!

ok, off to start the marinara sauce so it has time to get super yummy for tonight....

be well loves!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening friends,

Woke up to another super foggy morning here, such strange weather. The AC keep coming on, usually it’s the heater this time of year. Who knows what’s next?

PQ, sounds like you’re going to need some antibiotics & maybe some breathing treatments, sorry :hug:
        Glad your place is coming together, bit by bit! Don’t overwork yourself, you need some rest. Yep, B12 supplements are pretty much destroyed by stomach acid so the sublingual route is best unless you go get B12 injections somewhere. See if you can find the 5000 mcg dose somewhere or take a look at it on the Stop Aging Now website.

Mick, glad your piggy bunnies didn’t hurt themselves overeating, haha!!
        Looking forward to Trump getting his ass kicked on TV tonight, woo hoo
        Good jokes, love the pics.

Pauly, if you take a B12 supplement, be sure to take it in the morning only. I’d decrease my caffeine intake for anxiety relief. I get very little caffeine any more, helps my B/P stay stable too with less caffeine.
        Do you think Trump will even show up. Tonight? I have a feeling he’s planning something, hmm.

Det, your big prints look totally awesome! They will be great gallery additions, good for you!

Hello to Sam, Pie, Anjicia & Cyn!

Have a nice night all!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...saw your light on so I thought I'd wait so we didn't X-post. I woke up to 14F but at least it wasn't snowing. Unfortunately the snow started up about 10am and hasn't stopped. I was thinking antibiotics too but things seem to have improved and I haven't heard from either Doc. If it's not too complicated an answer what are breathing treatments? I'll be watching the debate tonight too.

Det...thought you were going to say arms are a bit shaky from heavy groceries. LOL I'm excited for your larger than life display being unveiled. The pics look great! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Pauly...thanks, I think in this case "no news is good news". Are you back at work? I've been thinking about the gun toting mama and if she did the right thing and isolated.

Mick...I was glad to hear the peskies were ok after their partying. Thought for sure you'd be posting "now I'm administering medicine to both of them". LOL Mentioned to my arthur itis doc that I've been getting stiffer and sorer almost a week before my next injection is due. She said she could increase my injections to every three 3 weeks but was a little hesitant to do that as it increases the amount of biologic in my system. We both agreed that because of the pandemic forcing me to work from home I haven't been active enough. Now that I'm going into work daily and getting active we decided to see how it goes and leave things as is. Appliances arrived yesterday and son managed to break the dryer last night. Go figure. I'm sure it wasn't him, I was standing right there when he opened the dryer door and there was a type of grinding noise and it won't start again. Was hoping he'd deal with the supplier today and get it fixed/replaced but when I got home it was obvious nothing had been done. I have decided to work from home tomorrow, well at least I'm not going into the office LOL. Will try and sort it out tomorrow.

Thinking of you Sam, AJ and TG hope all is good.

Have a good night.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, PQ, gun toting mama got fired a few months ago then punched my coworker, I think I told you guys the story? So it wasn't her it's the coworker who has asthma, cirrhosis and diabetes who got it and she's all clear to come back to work today, I'm happy she's ok, she only had a small cough, body aches and fatigue. Lav, the debate was boring, all they did is the same as last time but not as much arguing I guess cuz of the mute button haha, Det, I didn't see the sunset but yeah we've had a weird sky for months now, still smoke from somewhere or just city haze, Mick hope all is well with you and the bunnies, I might take Kells female dog cuz she's being mean to Romeo, she's turning into a grumpy old lady like her Nan haha, much love to all and wishes for a great BF Fryday!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening friends,

Still warmish here but dry. I think some rain tomorrow then colder air returns, we shall see.

PQ, I was referring to nebulizer treatments. Not sure how they handle it up your way but if your doc orders them, you get a small machine delivered to your home along with whatever bronchodilators they order. Plug in the machine & it makes an aerosol that you breathe in through a mouth piece. Very effective & quick way to clear up the lung congestion. Insurance covers the cost here or no one would bother,Lol. Glad you're feeling a bit better, hope that continues. Narilly lives somewhere near you & she says it’s super cold & snowing so you need To stay inside for now. That’s an order!!
              Sorry about the dryer, hope it gets fixed soon, geez.

Pauly, I made it all the way thru the debate this time. Trump is still an !!@#$%^. He was slightly more civil but he didn’t debate, he flung personal attacks & accusations at Biden & his family, that’s just wrong.
              Good luck if you take the older dog, they do get touchy especially around little kids. I give all my dogs doggie joint enhancers as they age to keep them more comfortable. I don’t want any dog snapping at a little kid. The one from 800 Pet Meds works great. It’s glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM. I hope your co-worker is healthy enough to return to work.

Mick, what’s up with you today?

Hello to Det, man of super-sized prints

Hello to Sam, Pie, Anjicia & Cyn. Hope everyone is OK.

Have a nice night all!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...Baby it's cold out there!

Pauly...ok, now I got it straight. Yes, I remember you telling us about her punching her coworker. So did the all clear coworker show up yesterday?

Lav...not warmish here, it's a balmy 6F. We have nebulizer treatments here but hopefully I won't have to go that route. Heeding your order and not stepping foot outside today. We have a pile of snow out there. It's supposed to get to 50F next week, the roads will be a mess with all the melting.

Mick...should I look up, way up for your post yesterday? Is it out there in the universe floating around?

Sometimes things seem never ending. Can't get my dryer repaired till Wednesday and the only reason I got that date was because there was a cancellation. I will sure be glad when I can get back to my normal chaos.

Waves to the rest of you.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya all welcome from the tier 3 rain soaked ghetto ....how are we today then?all good I hope ....its 15151 and almost dark already..and the clocks change tonight too....so we get up in darkness and go to bed in darkness .it is just pouring down in vertical lines..garden starting to flood already .

Hiya Lav ..how are you today then? Reading that article with interest .hope all is well with you .Amy phoned us earlier ..she is leaving the nhs as a midwife ....she has been head hunted as a research nurse..cant say Im over pleased but its her life ..She is also going to do shifts on the bank that way she keeps her midwifery pin .

hiya pauly ...did you take the dog?Jeeves pigged himself again yesterday ...so we went through the belly rubbing routine and meds.you take care

hiya ppqp ...how are you then? have you got all the appliances in and working now...did you get a card game in too?yes you were right ..meds it was !!!hope you are feeling ok?

hiya AJ hope you are doing ok?

big hello to everyone else..

Yesterday I met my Welsh girlfriend’s whole family for the first time.

Her father, her uncle, her brother.

Nice guy.

If you were stuck on an island with Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran, and had a gun with only one bullet....

..would you shoot yourself in the temple or under your chin?

I was surprised when my dad told me he's a retired dog walker.

I don't know why he doesn't walk working dogs too.

The England vs Barbarians rugby match has been cancelled because some of the Barbarians went for a meal against covid regulations.

Because sticking your head between arses in the scrum, is much safer than ordering the meal for four, isn't it?.

My mate has multiple personality syndrome.

He's just been arrested for having a group of more than six in his home.

Think I might give Halloween a miss this year … after all, I’ve been munching sweets and wearing a mask since March.

Reports that Germans may be the most promiscuous people in Europe have been put down to wandering Hans.

Tory MP Ben Bradley suggests free school meals cash went to 'crack dens and brothels'.

Fck me, how much does a school lunch cost?

Before I became a stunt man, I trained to make mattresses.

Just in case I needed something to fall back on.

I got arrested for spraying graffiti.
                  I'm not surprised.
                  The writing was on the wall.
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings friends,

Cold weather about to return overnight, enjoyed the balmy days while they lasted.
                    This time next Saturday the craft show will be over & hopefully I’ll be sitting here with another fistful of cash, haha!

PQ, that will be a big meltdown next week, geez! Keep staying in & take care :hug:
                    Can anyone get to a launder mat to use the dryers if needed until yours is repaired or replaced?

Mick, too much darkness makes me feel like I’m back on night shift again, haha!
                    That’s great that Amy landed the research job - every nurse’s dream when they get tired of dealing with patients day in & day out. She’s young so switching jobs now is much simpler. I hope she does well & good that she’s keeping the door open To her midwife job.

Pauly, hello to you & hope everything is OK.
                    Hello to Det & the same to you!

Sam, Pie, Anjicia & Cyn, hello to you all.

Have a nice night everyone!
                    Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Morning all sorry i have not been around fora few days now but was not feeling great and still not but doing my best. We have another strict lock down here which does not help and in place till December first that if the morans in goverment don't drag it on further. Chaos here here in whats deemed essential to remain open and whats not anyway i will say no more on that subject as it mostly likely in the news and part of Uk are i nther same lock down as us. All of ireland is phase 5 but on other countries only certain towns on high phase others not total madness. Anyway i did not drink tho my head and mental health are not the best. I am not afriad of catching a virius its the what the worldwide so called leaders are doing to us. I am on day 23 here and no desire to drink but i did have thoughts but i tell myself the outcome will be the same. A nice sunny day here and mild again for late October. Our clocks went back last night it always does this time of year so dark now by 5pm. Ok i will read back and check in when i can i needed a break from internet and i am just cutting down on time spent as a lot of gloominess about. Have a super sober Sunday x

Comment

Happy Sunday ABeroooos!

Lav, hope the craft fair is fun and profitable for you. I love functions like that and hope more open up.

Anijicia, the lockdown fatigue is really horrible in some areas and I'm glad it's not worse here. Being in Utah last weekend was so nice and
                        almost surreal being in a place where it felt like regular society again... it was really a nice break. Being as helathy as possible is certainly
                        going to be of biggest help to us so kudos on 23 days!

I surveyed my gallery wall space on Friday and brought in all my smaller metal prints. Next weekend I'll be setting it all up... most exciting for sure.

Mick, any new adventure plans with the new adventure van?

Pauly, that's one cool thing about being a freelancer as I don't have any nut-job coworkers to deal with. I feel for you.

PPQ, boy it got cold fast there. I'm looking for cooler climates but that's a bit much for me since I really hate snow/ice driving.
                        You're a tough breed up there!

girls want to go out for dinner tonight so I better poke around and come up with some ideas...

just playing catchup this weekend with costco shopping and all that jazz. I actually fired up the xbox to play a game but it's been months
                        since I turned it on so it's just sitting there updating for the last hour. ha!

hoping you're all enjoying the heck out of yourselves in fun healthy ways this weekend.

be well loves!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X