Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st nov

MAE ALL....

Spent 3 and 1/2 hrs at the tire store and just home now. Tired and hungry so will post in the morning. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick my dad had prostate cancer treatment around the same time my brother died and the surgery got rid of it all so I'm hoping your brother will be just fine, it's scary though and I'm sorry he's in pain Romeo got bit on the lip by their dog last night, they had to take him to quick care who told them to go to the e.r cuz it looked like he'd need stitches but he didn't thankfully, said to keep an eye on the dog for 10 days then get rid of her? Makes no sense she's gotta go now! I love her but over the years she's gotten to be really crabby! So there's that it all brsks my heart, waves to the gang and wishes for a great BF Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya allhow are we today then? all good I hope ..I see the pantomine carries on over the pond ..Im not belittling the office ..simply the performance going on ..I know its important for a lot of you good folks I can only sympathise ..we have his baby brother in charge....been a lovely day here so done a fair bit of work in the garden though you wouldnt think so ..Its the anniversary of Julies mums death today so things are a bit subdued .

Pauly is there no chance of rehoming the dog as opposed to putting her to sleep ?I appreciate she bit Romeo ,but why ?thanks for your comment on my brother ...havent heard from him today

hiya ppqp ,,,,how are you are you feeling today? Did you manage to get a good sleep? Hope so and you're feeling better today take care

Hiya lav
        Is there anywhere in the states that the orange buffoon has not yet tried to take to court? It was quite funny when the judge on the first one said I'm not even interested never read it threw it straight out job done. Yes the kids next door seem to be be doing a lot they don't actually seem to have any symptoms at all I was speaking to their Grandad today day I've known in a long time and he said completely floored him and he isn't a shyster used to play rugby for Lancashire hope you have a good day and the best of luck to you in the forthcoming results

Hiya det how are you doing today my friend? Hope all is well with you yes we have her own mixture of fun over here an absolutely crazy lockdown it has been proved that the biggest centres for spreading kovid are in schools and yet everywhere else is closed bar them it is only supposed to be essential shops that are allowed to stay open however quite a few shops have been to the big supermarkets, and brought bread and milk etc and are are selling them as to say they are now selling essential items it is absolutely crazy the rules have been changed yet again to allow people to buy booze online this country I did realise cannot function without alcohol

A big shout out to everyone else apologies for a short post but take care and look after your good selves
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Oy, happy Saturday AB units far and wide!

oh Pauly, that's no fun. I feel for you.

Mick, I just heard some Brit doctors on NPR last week saying that public schools are not the vectors for spreading C19
          that they had feared and so should remain open. just more conflicting news to keep us agitated. arg! it boils down to
          nobody having good enough answers and that translates into some very odd commands from those 'above'.

planning a Xmas trip to check out some areas we are looking at for relocation including northern Utah and various parts
          of Idaho. some downright gorgeous territory, good schools, natural resources and weather I'd be much more compatible with...
          adventure awaits! prolly go for a few days prior to Xmas.

PPQ, that's quite a wait to get a set of tires!?! say what?

Lav, I'd love for this charade to get all wrapped up quickly and quietly hand the 'prize' LOL of our pandemic-ruined economy to the
          next sucker, but it's looking to be a mess for a while perhaps. Ommmmm.... I'm doing a lot of breathing exercises lately, that's for sure.

prolly heading to Henderson to pick up a new vacuum cleaner... our major excitement for the day!

that's the latest from crazy town for now...

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

my sentiments: good widdance to bad wubbish

The Wabbit Who Came to Supper (1942) - YouTube
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

WE DID IT!!!!
              Pennsylvania went for Biden/Harris & gave him the electoral votes needed to win the race!! Can’t wait until the middle of January when Trump is removed & Bidden is inaugurated. I’m sure he won’tgo quietly but he will go!!!
              I should mention there’s one person in this house who is not happy with the election results but he will have to get over it the same way I got over the last election, haha!

PQ, hope your day was good & peaceful.

Pauly, I had to work hard to keep the kids away from my dog because she was kind of snappy with them when she was young. Older dogs behave like that in self-defense usually. Maybe she could be rehoused with a family with older kids. Sorry about that situation, it’s sad.

Mick, Trump has spent his entire life suing people for sport, honestly! He’s just pathetic.
              Buying booze online would have been the death of me, ugh!! Grateful we won’t be doing anything like that!!!

Det, my brother lived in Twin Fall, ID, it seemed like a Nice place. You cold see the Snake river canyon right behind the mall, haha! It was an easy trip up to the mountains from there too.
              His only complaint was the Mormon kids were not very nice to his kids in school. He was transferred to CA &. Settled down near UC Davis campus. There’s a lot of fun places to explore, have fun.

Sam, we are lucky & grateful for the election results! Lord knows I prayed hard enough, Lol

Hello to Pie, Cyn & Anjicia.

Weekend going well here with the little eating machine, haha!!
              Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X