Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 17th Jan

Mae all -

Thank goodness I slept that one night, because at 4:10 this morning, there was a... pup accident... that ended up with me tracking sh@t all over the house in my slippers. Dang. So did a bit of cleaning today... Thanks for all your good relaxing wishes, but the weekends are the most intense work right now... we get ready for a public Zoom Salon, different scripts each time, different guests... sheesh. It's now 8 pm and I just got off a "rehearsal". So much for this part -time job! I will be arranging for some time off on February... I have to start sorting all the things in storage.

Mick, you really can't sit still for long! That catalog of work was amazing. So sorry about Amy... this new strain seems bad... of course it's all bad... I will be glad when she's better...

Pauly, yikes, I hate to think of you being that close to someone who got Covid! Sorry you have trouble sleeping... good luck now with the moon. Loved the pic of your sister dancing...

Lav, what a wild, cold, windy day here also! At least the sun shone a lot, which was a help. So we're due for more snow? I hope the rain stays away... Stay warm and stay in as much as you can! Your soup sounds good...

PPQ, oh dear, you were ready to work today! Well, maybe that made it even more enjoyable, turning the computer off.

Hello to Det and Sam and Pi and anyone stopping by... be careful all --

Comment

Working...
    X