X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 oggist

Greetings friends,

Still nice weather here, feel lucky. I know there’s a heatwave on the way, oh well!
    Tooth hasn’t given me any trouble so I’m happy. Just heard on the news that an 80 year old nun was hit & killed by an electric company truck in Philly today. How sad.
    I also found out today that our local EMS has responded to at least 1 OD death each day this week. Obviously a bad batch of heroin in the area. Too much preventable death for me

PQ, that’s cool that you’re getting more holidays! Hell pretty much has to freeze over here before we get a new holiday, haha!
    Take your time off & relax, for sure. I have harvested seeds from some sunflowers over the years but not the ones I have right now. You can roast them & season them, yum
    Sometimes I just put them out for the birds to pick from & enjoy too.

Pauly, hi & hope your day was good.

Mick, the rain isn’t from me, haha!
    All the years I worked with older patients I was always amazed at the way they could clean off a chicken or pork chop bone while completely toothless, LOL. I don’t know how they did it but it was entertaining to watch. Fortunately my teeth are staying put so I can eat, haha!

Hello to Cyn, Det, Sam & Pie.

I hope everyone has a nice night!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...good to hear there's no drama going on. We've all had enough of that.

Mick...it wasn't me but could you readdress it? We could sure use it! Still under a heatwave but at least the smoke wasn't quite as bad as it's been. 7 boxes! I just keep picturing all the space you'll have. Don't fill it up again! I'll stick around for a couple of days when the boss is back, mostly to give him my list of questions. And quite frankly I don't care if he has a lot of work to do when he gets back, tough. I'm running out of time to take 10-15 days off before the end of the month.

Lav...that is so sad about the nun and the increased OD deaths. We've actually had more people die of opioid overdose last year than from Covid. Scary! Now that the restrictions have been lifted people are feeling more comfortable about coming to the hospital. We've had 3 days last month where there wasn't an ambulance available in the city and had to call them in from rural surroundings. It's largely due to some questionable decisions made by our provincial government. Me thinks the system is broken. Yup, I think it's time to walk away and let the "idiots" deal with everything.

Thinking of the rest of the gang. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Alooooha Friday ABeroooooodles!

yepper, bonking around like a total nutjob here with in-person networking meetings the past 3 days on top of zoom and phone meets, so I'm too busy to get into any proper trouble

PPQ, what are you going to do with your holiday time?

More tomatoes are popping up which is pretty cool. The green stripey heirlooms are trippy.

Had a great Refuge meditation/meetup last night which was grand and even experienced a 'satori moment' in my meditation
        which was very interesting and hard to explain but very good I'm happy to say.

Running girly to 2 different functions today, then a late afternoon photoshoot way up in Fairview, so may be a late one for bonzo.

Lav and Pauly, good to see you here and well. Tree, all going spiffy? Any word from Sam?

Ok, anyone cooking anything spectacular this weekend? I'm looking for ideas here.....

be well loves!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

hiya all..wow what a day...firstly this morning I had to phone the doctor..you dont go to the doctor nowadays ..you get a phone consultation ..so ..got through got it sorted and then had to send in pics ...Ive had sore eyes as if the lids aare sunburnt .Turns out Ive got perio? orbital dermatitis..a big name for sore eyes .Ive got to put steroid cream on my lids for 4 weeks twice a day .
          then I wentdown to take rspca rescue to take the charity ..it was hammering down with rain ..never stopped ...the rescue is where I got Bonnie and Jeeves from.I was so tempted..they had some brown and white dutch baby rabbits .anyway bad move on the wayhome ...the traffic on the motorway was a nightmare..I didnt get over 40mph ..but apart from that an ace day

yo det...hows you mate ...you sound good buddy ..green tomatoes ...fry them ...take care and have fun .

hiya ppqp ...hows you ? all good I hope.Rinis too heavy to send ..but here you go ..Ive included some dried rain with this post ...just add water .. Good for you ..take your holidays forget about them .

hiyaLav hows you then? all good .? yep as for toofless people where theres a will theres a way .Tell me do you have "spice"over there on the drug market ..its absolutely crazy stuff ..it zombies people ...I know of a guy who was sitting on a toilet smoking spice..through a pipe ..he dropped it and it landed on his tracksuit bottoms which were nylon composite .went up in flames ..he didnt even know he was so off his face ...currently in hospital in an induced coma ..they dont know whether he will make it or not ..and if he does then he has a good chance of losing both legs .So sad ..I bet the person who sold him the gear is heartbroken ...not..hope you have a nice weekend

hiya teegee you good? hope all is going well

I threw a ball for my dog tonight.
          A bit extravagant but he is 5 and looked fcking awesome in a tuxedo.

Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein 'Shared several dinners'

All that money and they couldn't afford one each?

Elvis Costello's garden has been destroyed by a runaway tyre truck.

It's not a good year for the roses.

My missus is making an Aegean dinner tonight.

Burnt Turkey and Grease.

The girl who works at the corner shop married the guy from the mini mart.

It's a marriage of convenience.

I need some advice to combat coldness and draughts in my house. If you’re passing, do call in. My door is always open.

I never drink coffee when I get to the office in the morning.

It keeps me awake until noon.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
          X