26 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 26 September

hiya all how are we today then? hopeall is well..They have shut the M60 motorway today ..it is flooded for a good few miles.we are supposed to be going away tomorrow ..

I posted earlier on today but it hasn't taken I tried to recover it. All that it gave me was the first part..above!!!.

Hope everyone is doing well .

Ppqp did the boss try and lemon you with any more jobs probably a good time to discuss a wage increase

Teegee How's you then how was your journey. Hope everything goes to plan for you

Hiya lav ..how are you?Good hopefully. Yes it's a sad legacy from my past cleaning!!!
    It was great messing around with the trains...the time just flies by.

Big hello �� to everyone else
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Evening greetings friends,

Feeling. A bit chilly here today but I love this weather after the hot & lethargic summer we just had. I’ll take a cold front from Canada any day, haha!!
      I need 6 more minutes of walking to complete my 60 minutes for the day so I’ll just go walk around the yard for a while.

PQ, sounds like things are beginning to shape up at the office. Can’t wait to hear about your new job responsibilities - hope it doesn’t overload you.
      So you don’t think the boss & coordinator are playing grab a$$ behind closed doors, LOL. Time will tell all I guess.

Mick, sorry if you have to delay your departure due to flooded roads, that’s a shame. You can always keep working on your trains until things reopen I guess.
      I hope you have a great time when you do get on the road, send us pics of Wales

Det, Pauly, Sam & Pie, hope you are well.

Cyn, thinking of you!!

Take care all
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

No additional responsibilities other than I am now first on the security call out. He has dived out usernames and passwords to those that need them. The rest he'll turn over to the new GM. WTF He still has full access to the network and server. I'll be emailing the board to verify. Rumors abound on social media today about Alberta locking down as the Premier was going to talk today. Nope, he did accept some help from the feds and they're sending in the army to some hospitals to help out.

Mick...meeting with the boss was the same old useless shit. So I asked him if everyone was their own boss and he said yes, you all just have to get along. Everybody is so frustrated with him they don't care anymore, just leave. Sorry your trip may get delayed because of the flood. hope it gets sorted soon.

Lav...be careful what you wish for, winter hasn't hit yet. LOL Did you get your 6 more minutes in? Don't think you have to wonder about the boss & coord anymore. She walked up to his office while we were having our meeting and he said we're busy, get lost. She left in tears. What an ass. Time to quit thinking about the office.

TG...hoping the trip is going good.

Shout out to the rest of the gang. Have a good night all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae all -

Sorry to be out of touch... very busy days getting ready to start out, andon Wdnesday I decided to go -even though I was starting in the afternoon... all okay, only a half-hour of driving in the dark to my destination. Today a long one - 9 hours driving.... but I am in good shape to get to my niece's house by tomorrow late afternoon, bonus. Then to my first home in Omaha, NE to see my brother, then... we'll see...

I'm tired, and sorry that I told people that I would stop and see them... seems very overwhelming right now, but I'm sure in the end it will all work out.

Glad to hear that things are moving along in all quarters. Mick, good luck getting ready to start out... let the water go down, please! PPQ, soon that boss will no longer there to torment you! Lav, glad to hear about the ECG... looking forward to you getting the official results.

Myinjusred leg /hip sometimes gets sore and cranky, but I keep stopping and moving, and have lots of levels of padding to keep the correct position. Basically, so far so good... thanks all for the good wishes...

Cheers, and wishing all well ---

Comment

TG...just thought I'd check the thread before going to bed and am so glad I did! Plans to stop and see people don't always work out and I'm sure everyone understands. You sound in good spirits and the trip has been uneventful so far :yay: Keep up with those stops and moving, you got this. :hug:

Comment

Mae everybody, Cyn that's why I'd rather just surprise people instead of telling them I'm in the area,that way if I'm not feeling it I don't hafta feel guilty for not keeping my word about visiting, Lav,it is getting a bit cooler so there's that can't believe it's already October! Usually my favorite month but I'm finding it hard to get excited about things these days, Mick it must be raining like crazy over there for the street to flood like that,PQ,whys this guy got one foot in the door if he's leaving,sounds weird waves to the gang and wishes for a great BF Fryday for us all!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya all.hope we are good today. I'm in the van in Wales now..it's dry but blowing a gale.but it's great we've got a pitch not far from the sea took the rabbits down to their hotel this morning .take care all

20211001_153215.jpg

20211001_190555.jpg
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Why is this day taking so long to be over! LOL At least everyone seems to be in a better mood today. Had an email from the President of the Board so am feeling pretty comfortable with everything going on with the GM.

Pauly...good to see your post. I find it hard to get excited about things too, other than the GM leaving. LOL

Mick...nice pitch location. What a great picture. Hope the wind dies down and you can get some good hikes in.

Lav...I'll check back when I get home from work and see how your day was.

Bye for now all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings all,

Well i have my usual weekend guest back but I told him only 1 night this time. My daughter & granddaughter have been planning to come here on Sunday & I need time to get ready for them. Why is retirement so busy?? Hahha!! Still cool & dry, nice day here

PQ, sounds like the office drama is coming to a close soon. You’re right - he’s an ass. A useless ass in my opinion, Lol
                    I hope you don’t end up in a lockdown again, this is getting tiresome to say the least. I don’t know if I mentioned my daughter had her booster shot (Pfizer vaccine) this week. She ended up with fever, severely swollen glands & joint pain for a few days, ugh. I haven’t talked myself into getting the booster shot yet after all the sh*t I went thru with the last one. I hope your weekend is relaxing & enjoyable.

Cyn, glad you are on your way. Please don’t stress yourself out trying to visit everyone on the way. I’m sure they would understand if you just kept going. Wishing you a peaceful ride :hug:

Pauly, I’m starting to feel the need to do some good fall house cleaning but haven’t actually done much yet. Maybe I’ll pull out some Halloween/Fall decorations, that may help.

Mick, so glad you made it to your destination!! You have a great spot, enjoy the view Hope the wind settles down so you can get out & about a bit

Hello to Det, hope your week has been good.
                    Hello to Sam & Pie.

Have a nice night all!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

:yay::yay: He finally left around 3:30 and I was out the door by 3:35. LOL There'll be a few things that he'll manage and wrap up and I don't care, he won't be here because I have his keys.

Lav...good for putting your foot down. Obviously this a wanna not need to visit. LOL Maybe he likes the food? Hmm How nice that you'll see your daughter and g/daughter on Sunday. I hope they don't lockdown too. It'll only punish the people that are doing the right thing. So I didn't have any adverse side effects with either of my 2 shots. I'm thinking come January I would opt to get the 3rd booster but now I'm a little scared. LOL It is supposed to be a really nice weekend weather wise and I plan to spend most of it outdoors. Have a good night...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hiya all ti's the weekend wind and rain hammered down through the night. It was lovely to hear it .as you can see it's a bit of a struggle this Camping lark.

20211002_110940.jpg

20211002_110955.jpg

Don't let Julie making the food fool ya. I do it at home!! There's so much more room on this van than the other. Was going out for a walk,just down to the sea but its started raining. Oh well try out the waterproof jacket

Hiya ppqp ..Good for you got his keys and offski 5 mind later out the door. We are waiting for our boosters now.we get either moderna or pfizer as we last got the az
                        Take care have a nice weekend.

Hiya lav how's you today?you got your cleaning head on?I was a bit rough after my second jab but nothing major. Has you bought the new we need to have this yet?I am saying nothing....hope you have a good weekend

Hiy teegee you OK?hope so ....concentrate on you and take care

Hiya pauly you doing good girl?hope so ...

Just going for a walk now in between the rain. Take care all

Comment

Good evening friends,

Grandson was dropped off at home after lunch, not bad. We had to peel his hands off the computer & his Minecraft game though, haha!
                          I made a pot of vegetable meatball soup today, yum. Made it healthier with turkey meatballs & a whole lot less salt than called for but still very good. Decent weather gaian today, just a lot of sneezy stuff in the air if you know what i mean. The farmer down the road cut his hayfield again a few days ago so……

PQ, smart to grab those keys, LOL. Get all of the locks changed while you’re at it friend.
                          Glad you’re having good weather too, nice to be outside. Since the cardiologist told me too up my walking time to 60 min daily, 3 1/2 weeks ago I’ve dropped 4 lbs - not complaining

Mick, do you take reservations for meals? LOL. I’m glad you two are enjoying your new vehicle but sorry about the weather. Hope it clears soon. Btw - when YB wants to buy something he just buys it & never mentions it to me as long as he is using his personal funds. I’m OK with that because I do the same, pretty much. I have no idea what he’s buying next, Lol

Hello to Cyn, wishing you safe travels.

Hellos going out to Pauly & Det, Sam & PIe.

Have a nice night all!
                          Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                          X