10th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10th October

hiya all ..how are you then today? Hope everyone is well .A lovely day out there today. Just went for a little walk ,and enjoyed it .A change from yesterday ,and yup did get soaked ...car fixed though .Out metal detecting on Sunday ..take the drone with me too .
    hiya Lav how are you then? hope all is well .yep sun here today too.my blood pressure goes the other way ...it drops and I go dizzy ...isnt age great? ha ha . have a great day

hiya ppqp ..hows you then? Hope all is good .the shetland pony is the little black dot in tthe middle with no one round it .yep dont go near the bosses job ..and if you can ..make sure the next one can do the job.hope you have a good weekend

hello everyone else ..hope you are good .
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...glad you had a nice day and was able to get out for a walk. Well at least the car is fixed. LOL What a great idea taking the drone with you detecting on Sunday. You'll have lots of space to try it out. I just wnat the bosses job sorted out. The accountant figures she know everything and has been coming up with ways to move money around and get rid of the pro coord. You'd think she was the boss. Oh well, I just shake my head and stay quiet.

My weather is the same and I'm taking off early from work to enjoy it. Shout out to the rest of the gang. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings friends,

Decent day here but it did hit 81 degrees, unbelievable for teh middle of October. Cooler weather arriving after tomorrow’s rain apparently.
        Got my walking done, I think my feet & knees are calling for a day off this weeeknd, haha! YB was gifted with a bunch of fresh beets & two bunches of carrots, just out of the ground byhis Amkish rider today. I roasted all the veggies & boy are they good.

PQ, I hope you have a quiet & relaxing weekend after all the BS at work this week. Do. You think you’ll ever find out where the old boss ends up? Haha!! Souncds like he’s hiding or something.

Mick, sonds like you have a good weekend planned, good for you!
        The B/P saga continues but I’m not going to let it drive me crazy ~ yet, haha!

Hello to teh busy Det, Pauly, Cyn, Sam & Pie. Hope everyone is OK.

Have a nice night all!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya all how are we doing today then?all good hopefully. This morning I have been filling in the holes that Bonnie has been digging. She has definitely taken over from jeeves in the digging stakes

20211016_101812.jpg

20211016_101721.jpg

I'm out metal detecting tomorrow..but I'm taking my drone too I've been finding out how to add music to videos .not the best yet but I'll get there

Hiya lav,how are you today then?all good?we had a "discussion "yesterday result?me and madam fell out result? Instead of some salad leaf meal..had 2 steaks fries onions tomatoes and egg as a make up excellent .. the argument was about putting the the bin out. Have a nice weekend.

Hiya ppqp how is you then?is your weekend weather as good?get some reading and relaxing done you have got the right idea re the boss..keep your own counsel and let them all fall out with each other!

Hiya everyone else . Pauly teegee det etc hope you are all ok
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good Saturday evening friends,

Well PQ’s coldfront blew in a few hours ago bringing with it some rain. The temp is dropping out of summer numbers now, finally. What can I say? I just like it a touch colder, haha!!

Mick, yuor rabbit & my chickens are professional hole diggers, LOL Fortunately the chickens are just wrecking their yard, not mine, haha!
            I sometimes miss having a teenager in the house. I used to get them to drag the trash cans out to the curb for pick up. That’s not something you’re supposed to argue about, hope yuo learned your lesson, haha.
            I finally got YB to go shovel outthe chicken house, had to get it ready for winter. It looks & smells much fresher in there now. All that old bedding gets dumped on the compost pile, nothing wasted.

Hello to cyn, hope yuo are OK.

Hello to Det & Pauly out on the western front. Sam & Pie, hello as well.

Have a nice night all!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...the old boss is actually working with a buddy of his that he used to work for. He'll be working from home. As far as I can figure out he used to contract to business's to, get this, streamline their operations and enhance an open and cooperative workplace amongst employees. :rotlf::rotlf: The more I see of what didn't get done the more I believe he was in over his head. Those veggies looked great, thought you had pulled them out of your garden. Bet they were delish after roasting them. With the cold front in your neighbourhood we're having summer tomorrow, 68F.

Mick...great pics and if it's not one it's the other, keeping you on your toes. Good luck with detecting and droning tomorrow, will be anxiously awaiting results on both. It's going to be good weather with summer temps tomorrow. Plan on cleaning out the car, taking decluttering items to goodwill and generally getting ready for winter. Going to get ahead of it this year.

TG...I hope you're not stressing over unpacking/reorganizing boxes, take some time to regroup.

Det...have been thinking of you, we've had some fantastic northern lights here and could just picture you taking shots like this

northern.jpg

Shout out to the rest of the gang. Have a good night all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
              X