Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 17 October

Good evening friends,

Still having decent weather here & I promise I’ll send it over to Mick after tomorrow’s craft fair is over! We actually have rain in the forecast Monday-Friday next week, our turn I guess. I need to finish getting myself oragnized, Paypal card reader charged up & a million other little things.
    This current full moon hasn’t messed with my sleep as usual, instead I’ve gotten a brand new case of fatigue like I had in Spring after the vaccine. Weird the way that happens.

Cyn, glad you checked in & I know you have a lot going on right now. One task at a time is all you can do, really.
    Ihope you have an accountant or lawyer helping you with the estate business, I know it’s not easy.
    I’m working with a brand new sourdough starter so everything is turning out great! The old starter had lost it’s spunk, haha! I know it’s hard to believe but we will have a teenager in the family at the end of November. Now if I can talk him into helping us out with a few chores for a few bucks, Lol

Mick, it’s time to trade weather patterns I think. I know I’ll be sick & tired of clouds & rain by the end of next week.
    I imagine this is a good time to catch up on your train work & stuff like that. I’ll be back to soup making when therain moves in next week.

PQ, hell to yuo & I hope yuo had a good day!

Pauly, hope you are OK.
    Det, busy, busy!

Hello to Sam & Pie.

Have a nice night all. I’ll try to check in tomorrow night after I get back from thecraft fair.

Lav
    Last edited by Lavande; October 21, 2021, 05:18 PM.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick that happens to my posts sometimes too,glad it showed up haha,Cyn,what a relief you got the title situation straightened out,Lav hope you get lots of sales and have a fun day at the craft fair waves to the gang and wishes for a great BF Fryday for us all!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone and how are we today then question mark hope everyone is doing well. Again today it has done nothing but rain, however there was a spell this morning where I managed to get the drone-out flying over the Fields. A pretty quiet day today, however I feel really tired I don't know why I have for the last two or 3 days haven't a clue what that's about. I'm out detecting at the weekend so hopefully it won't be raining but if it is I've now got new waterproof boots haha.
        Hiya lav yes I could definitely do with some decent weather over here so I hope everything goes well at your craft fair today and please could you send some half-decent weather? Do you know what? I have just read back on your last post again and it looks like you have got the same as me very tired.com it isn't with lazing around either although I must be honest haven't worked myself into the ground but yesterday I did 12000 steps Plus and today I'm at 15000 so far so it's not as if I'm sitting down watching Jeremy Kyle and none of that rubbish it's just I feel fatigued. Anyway I hope everything goes well at the craft fair for you today

Hiya teegee nice to see you you. Hope everything is well and you getting back on to a level playing field again. I know what you mean about registration documents I changed the motorhomes registration to my private one phoned insurance who told me they had done it I went away on holiday, came back for some strange reason I phoned them to find out that the actually hadn't so I've been on holiday illegally. Just been listening to a used here in the North West of England we have the highest rate of positives again they reckon 1-in 45 people have the virus, and the origin everyone to have the boosters and yet when you apply for it it they say say you can't get it I've got to wait till the 11th of November before I can have one apparently there is 6-months Gap before you get the booster what I have noticed last couple of days, people are starting to wear masks again in the shops a lot more or. Apparently it's the 19 30 age bracket that's got the biggest hits you take care and look after yourself

Hiya pauly lovely to hear from you and see you hope things are all well with you you. Hope the weekend is a good one for you too

Hiya ppqp how are you today then? hope everything is doing ok for you I guess you must be at work at the moment how is that going? Hope you have a great weekend

Take care everyone stay safe and look after yourselves
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Just popping in as apparently I missed posting yesterday.

Lav...hell to you too. LOL Hope you have a great sale day today.

TG...good to see your post. I hope the talking you had with yourself helped. LOL

Mick...the old boss popped in yesterday with one of the candidates, he was showing him around the facility. This is the strangest transition of bosses I have ever seen. He did say that he thinks this candidate would be a good choice as he's basically the same as him. OMG - NO! We need someone community minded.

I will pop back after work and see how everyone is....:smile:PPQP

Well I do believe that was the longest week I've ever worked at this job.
          Hope the sale is going good Lav.
          Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP
          Last edited by porqoui; October 22, 2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Greetings friiends,

Home early because the craft fair was a big flop LOL. There were maybe a half dozen customers wandering around & that’s it!!!
            We tracked down the organizer & she admitted she forgot to advertize & promote the event so……..
            She’s a young woman with two yuong kids, works for her family business. She & her husband are both volunteer firefighters & he was hurt at a fire earlier in the year. She apologized & invited us all back to ttry again on a Saturday Nov 13 - free of charge!! I’ll check the weather forecast before I committo standing out in the cold all day, haha! I did actually have 1 sale - a lady bought 3 of my embroidered face masks that were left over from last year, haha!

Pauly, good to see you, hope yuo are welll.

Mick, that weird fatigue I had is pretty much gone now, grateful it only lasted a few days. I think maybe we are picking up some virus but our immune systems are defeating it & preventing us from actually getting sick - at least that’s my theory
            I’m right at the 6 month mark after my 2nd shot of vaccine so I should probably be looking for the booster. I’m going to talk to the Cardiologist first on Monday afternoon & see what he thinks. The dry weather is on the way to you now so you should have a nice weekend!!!

PQ, sorry, I was tired last night & apparaently typing like an idiot haha!!!
            Glad your l o n g week is over & I hope you have a nice weekend.

Hello to evryone else & wishing a nice night fior all.
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

hiya everyone how is we today then? hope all good and the weekend is going fine ..dry today but blowy ,too blowy to put the drone up .Out metal detecting tomorrow,so fingers crossed.

hiya Lav ,wow so there was no one at the fair? oh dear ..mind you if nobody knew about it any sales are a bonus .plus you are going to get a second bite at the cherry .Not tired today ,or not as tired ,4am up tomorrow that should be interesting .what do you mean you ended up typing like me???????have a lovely weekend ..

hiya ppqp …hows you then? so your old boss popped in with a proposed candidate yesterday and mentioned that he would be a good candidate. Correct me if Im wrong but I thought that any candidates were going to be interviewed by an unbiased panel, in a fair and equitable manner ....sounds like that's going to happen ....not .hope you have a nice weekend .

hiya teegee hope all is good with you .

hello pauly ,hope your weekend is going ok .Likewise Det and Sam ..

take care folks ....

Just to spite British Gas, if I die of hypothermia this winter I've arranged to be buried rather than cremated.

I have 2 dogs called Rolex and Timex.

They're watchdogs.

Just like to congratulate my niece on passing her mouth organ exam...

Well done our Monica

My trial for stealing luggage only lasted 10 minutes. It was a very brief case.

At work, I want to suggest that we have a suggestion box.

Right now though, I have no way of suggesting it.

The Father of the Child
              A bloke is in a queue at the Super Market when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, "Jeez" he says "are you that stripogram on my stag night that I had on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery ?"

"No" she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher"

Little Johnny is sitting in a biology class, and the teacher says that an interesting phenomenon of nature is that only humans stutter, no other animal in the world does this.

Johnny's hand shoots up. "Not correct, Miss!" he says.

"Please explain, Johnny," replies the teacher.

"Well, Miss, the other day I was playing with my cat in the front yard. The neighbors' Great Dane came around the corner, and my cat went "ffffffffff! ffffffffffff! ffffffffff!", and before he could say "FCK OFF!", the dog ate him!"

Things to Ponder
              1wonder about those people who spend $2.00 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE

Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a bathroom section in a swimming pool?

OK.. so if! the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?

There are three religious truths:
              a. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
              b. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
              c. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.

6. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on dri= If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racecar is not called a racist?

. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

! If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted,cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

What hair color do they put on the ! driver's licenses of bald men?

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me .....they're cramming for their final exam.

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? toothpicks?
              Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look fo! r them while they deliver the mail?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings folks!

The rain has finally arrived Mick so your weather should be improving for your detecting day
                I looked up the long range forecast & saw that it’s gooing to be raining & 50 dgrees on Nov. 13 so I will not be going to that outdoor event, even if it is a free one! I don’t want all my things getting wet & I doubt people will want to be out cruising around in that weather. I’ll just have to wait until Spring i guess or see if something opens up at an indoor place. Not a big deal.

Hello to PQ, Cyn, Det & Pauly, Sam & Pie. I hope everyone is doing OK.

Have a nice night all!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae all -

Lovely to read all your ins and outs of days...

Mick, so glad that nothing happened on your trip when you didn't have insurance!!! And thanks for The Father of the Child joke - I truly laughed out loud! I hope detecting went well today.

Lav, I'm so sorry that your event wasn't publicized!! After all your hard work, sheesh. I do agree about being out in the rain and cold for the next one... hopefully you can get some FB or other sales... Hoping that your rain doesn't stick around... good job on the new sourdough starter!

Pauly, how good to see you! Are you doing Salon work now? Not sure how safe that would be, though lots of places around here have opened up. Take care and have fun loving your babies...

PPQ, good lord, really? The past guy was taking a new person around? That sounds downright illegal... noooooo! Hope that as an anomaly. Are you suffering in the weather department from this crazy weather system in the west? Sounds dreadful - good luck...

Hello to all others -busy Det, do take care of yourself, Sam - hoping things are all well... greetings all -

Comment

Working...
                  X