Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jan 9th

MAE ALL...

TG...glad you got everything moved in and that you had help with it. It's got to feel good finally being home. I don't know, the account is pissing me (and everyone else) off so I might choose her to take the minutes. LOL The chinook continues, keep thinking wouldn't it be nice if this was the end of winter, not that it's even a possibility.

Mick...sounds like you've found some plants for the garden. Good news about your brother's drug trial and it was nice to hear he was in a positive mood. Thanks for the pics.

Det...you have definitely been through the wringer with girly. I can see why you hit your breaking point. Well done stopping again and I'm glad you're feeling ok. Now you have to put up with a rent hike. Oh boy, what a jerk about the way he went about it. Good luck with your search. No wonder you're out of breath after your snow hike. Great pictures!

Lav...glad your weather is holding up for you. The sun always helps. Our next assignment from the boss is to work on performance reviews. Start by identifying what our own responsibilities and goals are and then a method for rating our performance. It's nice that he wants our input, I'm ready!

Need to get some blood work done tomorrow, it takes almost 3 weeks to get a lab appointment. Got a bit of gut issues going on and it could be quite some time before I can get into see a GI doctor.

Wishing everyone a good night....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hello and how are we today then? Hope all is well well. As we speak I am watching the Deer running across the fields. It isn't raining yet but it pretty much looks like it will do. It was great to see my brother yesterday, and I thought I collected junk he has everything and I mean everything! Considering how bad you supposed to be, and I don't doubt that for one minute he looks well l think he's making some positive moves to retire from work. we had a bit of a discussion about that full stop went out to the garden this morning, to find Bonnie in the raised bed. Now that is the second time I have found her in there air-con I wasn't sure how she was getting in because the fence is quite high and from a standing jump there is no way I think that she could have got in in. I watched her coming back out what she has done is scratched and bitten her way through one of the boards pushed it through and made a little passage for her to squeeze through! Ark

20220113_114135.jpg

20220113_114212.jpg

20220113_114228.jpg

20220113_114737.jpg

As you can see I have no blocked at all up and she isn't too happy unlucky

Hiya det wow what can we say say? Firstly keep your chin up my friend and it's not the end of the world definitely not as has been already said, it might give her a wake-up call. I know from personal experience when I was younger the crowd I ran about with quite a few of them had done Borstal or juvenile. It kind of switch my head on to get it out out and go elsewhere hopefully the same will click in her head. Ask for the drinking you know the score from days gone by my friend pick yourself up dust Yourself Off And jump back in the wagon! Keep It Together mate you will succeed

Hiya lav how are you today then? Have you got h rain over there? Not that I want it back full stop put some more little plants in the greenhouse today basically primulas and winter pansies and I have a couple of fuchsias that already are starting to bud! Hope you have a good day de4. I know what I meant to ask you. We get our eggs delivered, and there is a big drive on to sell blue shelled eggs with golden yolks. How do they blue the shells up..is it the feed?

Hiya ppqp how are you today. Did you get the bloods done? Yes that is good of your boss getting you to write a self-assessment and the guidelines for it all I will see is is be careful you don't shoot Yourself in the Foot with that one! Write what you want to do but don't go absolutely crazy hope the tummy is ok

Hiya teegee hope all is well with you

Big shout everyone else
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL…

Mick…it looks like it’s going to rain here as well. Glad you had a good visit with your brother, the collecting gene must run in the family. What a sneaky little bunny Bonnie is. Where there’s a will there’s a way I guess. No wonder her tummy was upset, chewing her way through the board. She does look a little put out that the hole is covered. Good point about the self-assessment, I will keep that in mind.

Time to head out for my blood work so will wish everyone a good night….:smile:PPQP

Comment

Evening greetings friends,

No rain today & it was sunny & 49 degrees this afternoon. The cold air returns tomorrow then a big storm Sunday into Monday. Could be rain or it could be snow they say, Lol
          I got my hair cut so I feel human again. Not much else happening.

PQ, hope the blood draw went OK. Sorry you’re having gut issues, something familiar to me. I know that what I eat makes all the difference for me. Hope you get to the bottom of it soon.
          I like the idea of self-performance reviews. We actually did that when we were nursing students, made for interesting conversations with the instructors.

Mick, I think it’s time to turn to stainless steel housing for your Houdini rabbits, haha!!! Like the chickens, if they want out they find a way!
          Blue shelled eggs are laid by certain chicken breeds. The feed has nothing to do with it at all. I have had a few Ameraucanas over the years who laid the blue eggs. They’re generally goofy & flighty birds, kind of a pain sometimes, Lol Chicken Breeds - Ameraucana

Det, thinking of you & hope you’re OK.
          I’ve also been thinking the teen’s problems are hers, she needs to own them. Don’t beat yourself up over her choices, OK? :hug:

Pauly, hope yuo & the kids are well.

Cyn, I hope you’re having fun & making progress organizing.

Hello to everyone else stopping by.
          Have a nice night all!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hiya all...well a lovely day here today ....and wait for it Im having a lazy one .....Julie is off work so we are planning our holiday schedule .It is lovely and sunny outside,so Im going to go out andsit with the rabbits .Weather is supposed to be good this weekend ,so metal detecting might be on the cards .Van goes to get sorted in the morning ..

hiya teegee hope all is well with you and your journey s fruitful.

hi pauly how are you all doing? hope all is well with you all.

hiya det how are things with you mate? hope things are on an even keel or at least getting there .

hiya ppqp how are you then? Yes definitely collecting stuff is in the family ..Bonnie is a pain but she is so cute ..and she actually knows what she is doing..yes ,dont forget self assessment is about aspire ...not perspire in trying to do what you have said you could. take care and have a nice weekend

hiya lav how are you then? hope all is well you thanks for the info on the blue eggs .they are pretty expensive in comparison to ornery ones .hope you have a good weekend

right folks have a great weekend
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Getting back to real cold weather ahead of Sunday’s big winter storm, swell
              Got a text from the 13 yr old grandson at 2:00 wanting to know if I could pick him up & drive him home from school. His regular driver is out sick with Covid I think. It was a nice chance to see him since I haven’t seen anyone since before Christmas with everyone being sick. Nothing else new where. YB is out driving an Amish family to some gathering then he’ll have to pick them up at 9 pm & drive them home.

Mick, glad you’re enjoying some nice weather. I’d be outside too if it wasn’t 33 degrees & windy as hell, hahha. Sounds like you have a bit of Spring fever already.
              There is absolutely no reason for people to be charging you more for blue eggs. They’re just taking advantage of you. Yuo can also get hens that lay green or pink eggs too!! I may get some before I give up on my chicken project, we’ll see.

Hello to PQ, Cyn, Pauly & Det & everyone dropping by.
              Have a nice night all!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...nice that you have a pleasant day and that Julie is off. Hope the weather holds up for your detecting on Sunday.

Lav...what a nice surprise getting to see your grandson. Well you know winter was going to show up eventually. Our weekend is supposed to be mild and warm ahead of snow and cold temps on Monday. At least we're not going down into a deepfreeze again.

Boss rolled his chair up to my door and said "I don't think the program coordinator wants to run programs." I just laughed. I also told him she said she doesn't do kids programing to which he said "Looks like she'll be looking elsewhere for a job." We had quite a good chat about what we see for the future of the community centre. The positive about working is you sure appreciate Fridays! LOL

Shout out to Pi, Det, Pauly, TG, Sam and QW. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, just saying hi and hoping we all have a great BF Saturday
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello all and how are we today then? Hope everyone is well well took the van up to the garage this morning come on the guy managed to get the broken stud out of it, however it does need a new gas valve which he has ordered. Very very cold over here today but at least it is dry. Was supposed to be going metal detecting tomorrow, however not now.

Hiya pauly great to hear from you, how are things with you? How's Louie? Hope he is ok now. Op take care and a great weekend.

Hiya lav and how are you today then? Hope all is well well. I managed to break my laptop yesterday, thank goodness I have got a spare one now. So I am in the process of transferring everything over. Normal eggs over here free range and large are usually £1.39 for 6, The Blue ones are £1.89 for 6. We probably go through 18 eggs for a week. Hope you have a good weekend

Hiya ppqp how are you today then? Hope everything is going ? Interesting comment your boss made when he said looks like she'll be looking elsewhere for a job. Have you dusted your program coordinators hat off yet? Yes Julie is busy sorting out the planner for this year's holidays. The itinerary Changes by the minute! I do the driving things or in Old speak the blue jobs! Take care have a great weekend

A big shout out to everyone else have a great weekend

Comment

Greetings friends,

Damn it’s cold, going down to 12 degrees tonight ahead of a big winter storm of some sort tomorrow.
                      Grandson arrived at 8 am & he’s still here, haha. His little brother arrived just before dinner & will be spending the night. I will be out of food in no time. The 13 year old put down 6 pancakes & 8 slices of turkey bacon for breakfast , LOL

PQ, I hope you have a friend looking for a program coordinator job, haha!!! Get someone good in that spot for a change
                      Crazy cold here so I only go out when necessary. Hope to still have power this time tomorrow night. They’re talking about 60 mph winds, uh oh!!!

Pauly, hello & I hope everything is OK.

Mick, glad you’re getting your camper back in good working order. When it finally warms up enough you’ll be on the road again to somewhere fun.
                      Speaking of laptops, I almost never use mine anymore. I spend most of my time on the iPad these days. Good luck with yours. I still don’t know why you’re paying more for blue eggs, get some chickens, haha!

Hello to the rest of the group & wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                      X