No announcement yet.

13 March look I put March not February!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 13 March look I put March not February!

A Sober St. Patrick’s day, yay!!!

Not so much for the college students YB witnessed driving thru a college town in Delaware this afternoon. He said they were drinking & carrying on out on the sidewalks & saw one of them puking on a parking meter, haha, gross!!! Sounds like they will all be suffering fools tomorrow morning, Lol
    Had some rain but not much, the clouds have lingered though.

PQ, hope your meeting goes well tonight!
    Keeping my fingers crossed that my granddaughter’s school friend didn’t have to slap anyone on her behalf today, Lol

Sam, we did get 8 new chicks three weeks ago, 4 buff Orpingtons & 4 of the new chocolate Opringtons. They have grown so quickly I have to get them outside asap, haha!! I really didn’t want to get any this year but apparently I was overruled in the feed store, haha!
    Glad you’re getting out to play some tunes, safely of course. The news has been heavy all day about the newest Covid variant spreading quickly in Europe so it will get here soon enough.

Mick, the 5th graders are 10-11 over here. My granddaughter turned 11 last month. Those kids are big enough to do some damage when handed weapons (hockey sticks). My daughter said she wasn’t happy with the way the cut looked today but went to school anyway like a trooper.
    Sounds like Jeeves needs a good talking to about his behavior, haha! Glad you’re able to get the blue Pullman, nice addition to your current collection

Cyn, hope you are well.

Hello to Pauly & Det. Saw your new video today Det - very nice!

Wishing everyone a nice night!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi kids- I just fell asleep reading the posts, so I guess I better try to write early tomorrow...
      Sam, so good to see you! Best of luck on the wedding. PPQ, Sounds like things are hopping at your center at work, good luck. Mick, I admire your hiking! Glad that you are still interested in the locomotives, wonderful. Lav, sign me up for a tote - love that idea...okay, just fell asleep again, so better sign off. All best wishes - is it the full moon tonight? Night night ...
      TG

Comment

Hello and how are we today then? Hope everyone is doing well well. Was going to work on the trains this morning, but it is far too nice a day for that full stop it is actually like a summer's day I have been up since 6 messing about in the garden. I might go for a bimble later on.

Hiya teegee. You fell asleep reading the posts? That says a lot for our interests haha. Hope things are doing well for you you and you are getting organised.

Hiya lav and how are you today then? Hope everything is going ok over there air4 stop yep I bet there's a few sore heads this morning after Paddy's Day. I love that phrase... like a trooper I was a trooper! Jeeves does need a talking to, she certainly isn't impressed with him at the moment, although it night the pears and snuggle up together. Yes I will be impressed when I get that new Pullman locomotive he sent me a couple of pictures just rough pictures of the previous one he did really going into detailing in the carriages there's lights table lights plates a waiter glasses bottles of wine on the table all sorts. The detail is superb I won't tell you how much one of these cost brand new you are quite rare. I'm just going to throw my flower bombs onto the garden this morning and see what happens see what comes up take care and have a good day.

Hiya ppqp and everyone else hope all is good

IMG-20220317-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220317-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20220317-WA0002.jpg

16475986505108039914892452378496.jpg
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, good to see you Sam it's been awhile not much going on here,been working for Great Clips and was liking it til I got my first check,bleh,the pay sux! Im gonna hafta ket a couple of credit cards go into collections til i can save up to file bankruptcy probably, never should have gotten so many anywyas and it bothers me that ive had these cards for YEARS, never late,never oissed a pyment yet the one time i do they throw a fit and wont work with me,creeps!haha oh well better than working at the shitbox any day! Everyone here sounds good and that makes me happy,Cyn special thoughts to your family member who's getting all the treatments just sounds rough,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Fryday!
          Last edited by paulywogg; March 18, 2022, 08:08 AM.
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings friends,

We had a very nice, sunny & 74 degree day! Felt more like summer than spring but that’s OK.
            I moved my little feathered friends out to the big house today 7 they seem to be having a good time . Just hope the nights don’t get frosty again, all they have is a heat lamp for warmth.

Cyn, I’m almost ready to put some pics on my embroidery page so you can see what I’m doing . Thanks for the interest.
            I hope you’re getting some sleep somewhere in between everything you’re doing :hug:
            Yes, the full moon is tonight & I hope my sleep improves after tonight too. Rough sleeping this week.

Mick, glad you had a great day too! The pics are great, the Pullman will be a great addition to your collection.
            Tell Jeeves I said to behave himself, Lol
            We went to one of the Amish greenhouses today & came home with some geraniums, herbs, & lots of indoor type plants. We will be going back for more outside plants soon & YB is growing a lot of plants from seed too to fill up planters on the deck, etc.

Pauly, good to see you. I actually go to Great Clips here, it’s a nice place. Everyone is happy there, employees & clients alike. I tip them well, maybe that helps.
            Can you talk to someone about consolidating your debt? It’s usually the best way to handle things & avoid bankruptcy which messes up your credit for many years to come. Check with your bank, someone should be able to advise you. Good luck with all that.

Hello to PQ, hope you are well. Hello to Det & Sam as well.

Have a nice night all!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

I know I posted yesterday after liking everyone's posts. Oh well. It was a quiet day today and everyone buggered off around 2pm so I actually got my community garden program uploaded without interruptions. It was a nice way to end the week.

Sam...there are both kinds of community gardens in the city, communal and plot based. Ours is plot based but we do have a couple of communal herb gardens. First tick! I have never had to deal with one of those. Sounds like a great couple of music days ahead.

Mick...well nature is nature I guess. I'm glad they snuggle at night. You must be running out of things to fix/refinish. The AGM was disappointing, not many showed up. At least we were able to make a few motions and pass them without any disagreements. LOL I'll open the garden on April 1st but we're expecting a snow event on Sunday. Liked the pics, you'll love having the Pullman in your collection.

Lav...now that's a school friend to have. LOL My brother texted this morning to say his son & DIL had a baby girl yesterday. He will be in heaven as the current grandkids are growing up way too fast. I'm sure your little furry friends love their new digs. I'll keep an eye on your FB page for the updates.

TG...hope you got a good sleep last night. I heard today that this full moon is the Worm Moon, because all the worms start coming out of the ground. I hope you're pacing yourself, you have a lot on your plate.

Pauly...good to hear you got work a Great Clips, not good about the pay. I ended up getting a Consumer Proposal that reduces debt to only a percentage of original amount owed, based on what you can afford, not what creditors are demanding. It didn't cost anything up front and I pay a minimal amount each month. You should see if there's something like that available where you are.

Hi to Det, thinking of you. Have a good night all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hello everyone how are we today then? Hope everyone is doing good. the weather over here again today is absolutely glorious it's a little bit windy but apart from that superb and the forecast is supposed to be that it lasts for a good while to come. We are just booked a long weekend away in the van in sunny Southport before we go up to Scotland. It's pointless having it sitting on the drive if we can't go anywhere. Again new carers should be in place for Julie's Dad by then that's what it all hinges around. Went for a walk earlier on, up to a place called Marsden Edge, watched the hang gliders taking off what I will say is I had no part in that nor do I wish to have any part in it! My little feet are quite happy sitting on the ground. Got a message from Julie's sister-in-law and strangely enough also from my ex boss both of them have got covid. I was quite concerned about my mate betting in mind he had a heart transplant, but he says he's ok apart from feeling like a heavy cold. Julie did hermit in the garden yesterday,i let her throw the flower bombs out all over the place. I've also been in the fields digging turfs for a part of the garden for the rabbits whilst I fence off the back lawn to let it grow properly the little shoots are just starting to come through. Not going metal detecting tomorrow, it's quite nice just to sit in the garden. Such a change after being cooped up all the time over winter. Hope everyone has a good weekend

20220318_145731.jpg

20220318_145720.jpg

20220318_145639.jpg
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings friends,

Our nice day ended up in a thunder storm of all things, geez so weird for March!
                  Younger grandson was here from lunch until 8 pm when his father picked him up. Now I need to make a shopping list after he cleaned my out, haha!

PQ, another missing post? Why does it always happen to us? Lol
                  Now that the full worm moon has come & gone I hope we get to sleep again, so annoying. Congrats to your family on the new baby girl, how nice
                  Young chickens seem happy & cozy enough out in their big house. Hope your weekend is relaxing!

Mick, great pics but you’d never see me doing that hang gliding either, no way haha!
                  That’s great that the new care team is in place for Julie’s dad. You deserve to get out & enjoy yourselves in the van. I sure hope your friend is OK, having Covid after a transplant sounds scary.
                  Nice of you to provide luscious snacks for your bunnies

Hello to Cyn, hope all is OK.

Pauly & Det, hello to you, Sam as well.

Have a nice night all!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Just popping in to say goodnight. Been inodiated with emails about garden plots. I've been working on updating the signup program as we've decided to make a community membership mandatory this year. Man, once the good weather hits everyone wants to start gardening.

Have a good night all, see you in the morning....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                    X