Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 17th April

Good evening friends,

Cloudy today but a touch warmer so not bad.
    My older grandson has been sick with a stomach virus the past few day & finally got back to school today so I went & gave him a ride home.
    I made my first ever pierogie pizza today & it was GOOD
    Made the crust lower in salt & used dairy free cheese to suit my needs & we both loved it, yum. Can’t believe I’ve lived all these years &never heard of this pizza but I’ll be making it frequently now.

Cyn, wishing you a safe trip, enjoy the time with your niece, sounds nice.

Mick, wishing you a safe trip as well & hope you two have fun & nice weather.

PQ, hope your snow is melting away quickly

Hello to Sam, Pauly & Det.

Have a nice night all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...yes, I'll remember NOPE. I actually have an appointment next Thursday for smoking cessation so will see how that goes. It was a touch colder today with a Windchill but no snow. A lot of the snow has gone but some of the huge drifts are still around. There's still a lot in my complex but the sidewalks are bare. You'll have to share your perogy pizza recipe, it sounds good.

Lav...you are brave to post on your phone sorry you lost the post though. Your road trip with your niece actually sounds relaxing. Hope you have a good time.

Mick...I thought you were leaving today and was wondering why you were up at the train set. But it all makes sense now. See, having that rain earlier ensured nice weather now. I hope you and Julie have a great time.

Shout out to Det, Sam and Pauly. Have a nice night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya all ...kitchen sink packed ,shops have been emptied into the van ,every charity shop in the north west been scoured,rabbits cleaned out and even had time to mess with the railways .all packed ready for the offski early doors Sunday...was going to fly the drone today but it is really windy ..

hiya Lav,hows the crafty lady today then?all good I hope ...what is a pierogie pizza?? I think the weather will be ok ..though no need for 27 hats .! yep I post on my phone all the time ....and lose them too hope you have a great weekend ...

hiya ppqp,how are you doing today?hope all is good ..no,not leaving till Sunday morning..8am ..any plans for the weekend?have a good one...

hiya teegee how are you doing today? hope all is well.

pauly det sam ,hope you are good ...
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Well we got hit with the good old snow again today. Although it was supposed to be scattered precipitation it quickly turned to huge wet heavy snow. Lasted a couple of hours and with the warmer temp everything turned to slush pretty quick. Oh well, it's the weekend so I don't care. LOL

Mick...not till Sunday? Hope your weather lasts until you head out. Sounds like you're all ready to go.

Shout out to the rest of us. Will check in later to catch up on other posts....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings kids,

Thank you, we had the nice day here
            Rode up into Lancaster county, the home of the hard-core Amish, haha. Bought chicken feed, stopped in one of their funky hardware stores, had lunch & all that.

PQ, I will send melting thoughts your way, geez, sorry about the weather. It’s weird here but there’s no tulips or azaleas blooming yet here. Mother Nature has thumbed her nose at all of us I think.
            Hope your weekend is good Check out the recipe: https://nowcookthis.com/pagach-pierogi-pizza/
            I just warmed up the leftover pizza & it was still good, Lol

Mick, I thought you were leaving today as well. Sounds like you are SUPER ready to roll! I hope everything turns out perfect for you two!

Cyn, Pauly, Det & Sam, hello to all of you!

Have a nice night all!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

HI Lav...

Thanks for the recipe, I'm going to give it a try this weekend. Sounds like you had a good day, I on the other hand just hid at work. LOL Supposed to warm up this weekend so maybe we'll get rid of all this slush and crap. Have a good night.

Comment

Mae everybody, just a quick hello and wishes for a great BF weekend!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone and how are we today then? Hope all is well well. It is windy over here but very warm full stop apologies for any punctuation spelling or any other mad phrases that appear in here, but I am doing this on my phone. I have just taken the rabbit down to to the small animal hotel is what they call it now . They won't impressed to be going, and had to be bright to get in the pet carrier. We set off tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. my, the first leg of the drive is 291 miles, and we are at that site for two nights full stop that is probably the longest drive there is, the rest being between 60 and 70 mi. Hope everyone is doing well, and I will post whenever it is possible to post, although in some places the signal is very poor especially on the islands in the Outer Hebrides. Take care look after yourselves and each other in this merry little gang full stop if possible I will do a quick post in the morning if not then I will see you on the other side of Hadrian's Wall!
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae all - finally figured out the Internet here... sorry to be out of touch; I hope that all are well.

I have worked hard here at the cabin with my niece... lots of deep cleaning throughout, and carrying furniture to and fro. Glad that I’m still strong.

Mick, I hope that you see this before you depart. Wishing you a wonderful trip, and safe safe travels. Sounds like you have plenty of things to do while you are away, and scan full of comfort. Glad you outsmarted the rabbits and got them in their crates. Wishing you a wonderful time.

Lav, the hardware store if the Amish sounds like a destination that would be fun... hope your grandson feels better, thx for the recipe!

Pauly, thanks for the shout out -

PPQ, I hope that you are enjoying your weekend!

Hello to all who drop by...
                    May we be well...

Comment

Greetings all,

I was about to head to bed & remembered I forgot to post today, haha! I was busy all day & the day got away from me.
                      All is well here, hoping for another half decent weather day tomorrow.

Mick, safe travels

Hello PQ, Pauly & the hard working Cyn.
                      Hello to Det & Sam.

Have a nice night all!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                      X