Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24th

MAE ALL...

Sunshine today and warm in the morning. Then the wind kicked up and coming from the north it had a bite to it. Productive drama free day, the way I like them. My smoking cession appointment got moved to next Tuesday. Not real upset about that. Haha

Lav...did you cover up the baby herbs last night? Hope your weather was warmer today. No snow in the forecast, rain and that's ok. The irrigation system was turned on today and there were 4 gardeners out at there plots. I hope they're planting seeds as we could still be in for it. Hope you're nearly finished with the embroidering, sending good vibes for Saturday.

TG...I'm pushing my luck here just typing directly onto the post. Lots of times I'll type it in Word and then paste it here. I will copy it before I hit post. LOL Glad you're enjoying the geese. Don't get too close and get those Dad's upset.

Mick...glad I was close when I chose that pic. Hope the weather for your trip is good.

The oven just told me it's time to feed it so get the mac & cheese cooking. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings friends,

I am actually all ready for the event Saturday. Everything is packed up & ready to go, woo hoo!!!
      Nice day here, sunny & dry. I did cover my baby plants last night & just covered them again for tonight since the low temp will be 34 degrees. Winter just doesn’t want to quit.

Cyn, I think the winds have died down here too, it was crazy for a few days. Glad you’re getting some nice outside time with the geese. I lost one of my oldest chickens today, she’s been unwell for about a week, felt sorry for her. The 8 young ones are doing well but one is definitely a rooster so he will be rehoused. Don’t want another 4:15 am alarm clock, haha!

PQ, looking forward to some more spring-like weather, someday, Lol. It will get here when it gets here.
      Glad your day was good & drama free. Start thinking in terms of ‘not having to smoke’ anymore. Changing your thinking about stuff like that really helps you succeed when the day comes.

Mick, glad you’re enjoying yourselves & I hope the weather holds up for the remainder of your trip. Thanks for the pics, really enjoying them

Hello to Pauly, Det & Sam, hope all are well!

Have a nice night everyone.
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Just got back from a fantastic day. On a boat all day..saw dolphins porpoises minky whale seals we also went to Isle of Staffa and Fingal's Cave. We also saw nesting cormorants and puffins. The signal on the island is really bad .no phone signal nuffink..but the WiFi comes in and out. Will send pics if possible
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

It's a TGIF day. Quiet day and the boss was off so pretty much did what I wanted. LOL

Lav...Good that you're all ready for tomorrow. Here's wishing you big sales.

Mick...sounds like you had a marvelous day, I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves.

Looking forward to putting my feet up. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening friends,

All set & the truck is packed up. I thought we were going to be able to get into the venue tonight to set up but apparently I misread the instructions, haha. Will have to haul myself up & out early in. The morning I guess

Mick, your pics today were fabulous, thanks so much. Keep on having a good time

PQ, glad you had a rather decent sounding day. Nice when the boss is off & no one is getting in your face haha! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

Hello to friends, Cyn, Pauly, Det & Sam.

Have a nice night all!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae all -
              Mick,,what a wonderful trip you are having! So happy for you...

Lav, congrats - ready tin rock and roll - wishing you great success! (Though you will probably see this after you are done, lol)

PPQ, so nice that you had a work day to your self. Happy Mac and cheese...

Pauly, sending you Good Friday vibes...

Also good vibes to all else dropping by - Sam, how are the plans coming?

Peace to all -
              TG

Comment

Mae everybody, popping in to say bueno and wish everyone a great BF weekend!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya all, , don't know if this message will get through or not, .the wifi is non existent, and phone signal no better. Glad we went on the trip yesterday. ..It is print down with rain here. Hasn't stopped at all. Tomorrow we are back on the ferry to Oban at dinner time, , another mad drive down a single track road..then from the we drive to a place called Bunree.
                  Hiya Pauly nice to see you, , hop e all is well
                  Lav how did you get on at the sale.? You did some lovely stuff

Hiya teepee and ppqp hope you are both ok

Take care yall
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae all - seems like a busy time for all - Pauly, great to see you, thanks so much for popping in... so glad you are doing okay.

Mick - well, goodness. So sorry to hear of the rain... not always the most fun when you are on the water. Your itinerary sounds good - I hope the skies clear and wonderful blue accompanies you on the rest of your journey.

POQ, here’s hoping the weekend is treating you right.

Lav, crossing fingers that you had good weather, a good turnout and lots of sales today! You must be worn out from the day, and now have to pack up - good luck with that.

I had a fun morning- drove with my brother and SIL to see my grand-niece in her first horse show. She was riding a sweet old mare, who was plucked out of the pasture to return to show work... so the horse wasn’t that excited about the show, but the 11- year-old rider did a fine job of managing it all - despite her nerves, and swearing she wouldn’t go into the ring, and all that drama! Such a great learning experience. I had no idea that 4-H (the national organization) had a “pony club” where the kids learn all things “horse.” This is a great thing for this girl, the youngest of 3 sisters (both over-achievers).

Sending good vibes to all - stay well... 💚🌹

Comment

Greetings friends,

Sadly the vendor fair was a bit of a bust. Fair amount of people walked thru but very few buyers. All of the vendors were complaining of lack of sales. What can you do?
                      I did spend $5 for 5 50/50 tickets & won $75 though, haha!!! I was able to collect $52 for Ukrainian Relief charities so that was good. Brought everything home & will try again next time.

Cyn, sounds like you’re doing some fun things. A 4-H pony club show sounds pretty cool. I wish my grandkids would get involved in something like that. Your great niece is the same age as my granddaughter, cool.

Pauly, hello to you & happy weekend

Mick, chasing the rain huh? Hope you get some clear weather soon, keep having fun!

PQ, Det & Sam, hello to you all!

I hung my 3 hummingbird feeders out on the deck yesterday because I had a feeling. Today they arrived, pretty cool.
                      Have a nice night all!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                      X