5 Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Feb

Good evening all & now I really feel like a creep for spreading Covid around

The symptom for this newest variant are much different, more annoying than anything. The headache is mostly gone today, yay & no fever. Still have plenty of nose leaking going on & a bit of fatigue.
    We did talk to a doc friend a few days ago & he said Paxlovid won’t help with any of these symptoms. He did say to call back if we develop chest pain or shortness of breath. If either of us develops that we will be on the way to the nearest ER, trust me. I think we have passed that threshold. We had sun & 46 degrees today, not bad at all. Today is my dog’s 11th birthday & I’ve been thinking all day of when I brought her home & the two youngest grandkids were just a year old themselves. Time sure flies!

Cyn, I’m so sorry yo’ve been in contact with the virus again. My daughter has been telling me everyone has been sick at the schools where she works. I’m pretty sure YB picked it upon his Amish runs, you likely picked it up at the grocery store. Tylenol alternated with ibuprofen has worked great for us & lots of liquids of course. I found this article that may help: Most Common COVID-19 Symptoms Are Changing | Everyday Health
    Take good care of yourself :hug:

Slo, I think maybe we should all go back to masking for a while…….just to be safe. I know that’s a very unpopular opinion but it does work. I’m thinking about all the isolation rooms I worked during my career & I never picked up any of that funk.

Mick, nothing better than bunny success! Good for you & for them.
    Hope yuo have another successful detecting day.

PQ, hope all is well with you!

Hello to anyone else looking in & wishing a nice night for all!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all - No, Lav of course I meant that as a joke... this will be short, forgive me. Whatever version i encountered is truly terrible... more like what my husband had to go through
      (without the sweats or 02 problems)... terrible pain all over body, chills, (headache went away), it hurts to pee, it hurts to wear glasses... back and hips in agony... what a night and day!

Lav, this morning taking Ibuprofen took down my fever, but now (after 2 more ibuprofen 2 hours ago) I'm reading 102. something... I am NEVER sick! so all I have here is ibuprofen... maybe i need my brother to bring some Tylenol... and more batteries for my thermometer... they are new, but the thermometer keeps saying "LO". Sheesh!

Anyway, I hope none of you have to go through this... hoping for a turnaround tomorrow, and getting through the night safely.

Sorry not to write to each of you - more tomorrow...
      (Lav, if you have suggestions, I'll check my Messenger account.) Oh boy, here we go, another delightful night.

Take care all, and be more careful out there than everybody else is!!!
      TG

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...sounds like you're improving a little and your Tylenol/ibuprofen regime reminds me of mine. I only taken 1 tramadol over the last 3 days so things must be healing. I have managed to stay away from crowds and to this day still mask when I go into stores/gas stations etc. Still fighting the cig cravings but managing to hang in there.

TG...sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with this. I could just feel the aches and pains the way you described it. I think the Tylenol might help and I hope you get some relief soon. Take care.

Mick...so happy to hear about the rabbits grooming each other. They've come a long way. Hope your weather continues to stay dry and you have a great day detecting tomorrow.

Slo...I was never any good at Monopoly either. I've had a quiet and relaxing weekend, doing chores if and when I feel like it. LOL

Wishing everyone a restful night....:smile:PPQP
        Last edited by porqoui; February 11, 2023, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X