Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 13th August.

Greetings friends,

Mostly sunny & a high of 80 today, not bad at all. I would love to be doing some gardening but I’m still breaking out from my last exposure to whatever it is I’m allergic to, ugh.

PQ, I’ll take your cold front, send it on over haha!!
    Glad work has settled down the last few days. Hope today was good too. It’s so hard to imagine so many displaced people around the world these days due to wildfires, what a shame. Climate change is real, no way around it either sadly.

Cyn, hope you’re OK. I’m glad to hear you got the attention of the youngish doc. She’s more likely to find you the help you need, believe me.
    I hope your weekend is easy & restful :hug:

Slo, a 7 hr drive is a long time. I really can’t sit still that long anymore, I stiffen up so bad.
    I hope you enjoy your family stay & have some decent weather too. I still haven’t found a design yet but I’m still stubbornly looking haha!

Mick, I know house trends come & go but I’ll always love the look of good wood. I’m sure you’ll make it look perfect
    The new sofa sounds great too! I never had any reaction to the Covid vaccines or the boosters. Last year in September I got a Covid booster the same day I got my flu shot - both in the same arm, no problem Lol. I think we’re better off playing it safe by getting any available vaccines when offered. We really can’t depend on our immune systems as much as we age.

Hello to Pie, hope all is well.
    Hello to Wags & anyone stopping by tonight. Have a nice night all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mae all ,how are we doing today then? hope all is good.Very windy over here ,even the rabbits wont go out .its still dry out there ,but for how long I dont know .Still lettting the wood dry out ...Ive cleaned and wiped it down with various solutions to enhance the grain in the wood .Ive lost track of this post...looking at it ,Slo has posted twice since my last one ,and thats all ..dont know if Ive missed any ?What are we all up to this weekend ? anything exciting ? paragliding skydiving?Just watching the deer in the field ,the wind obviously affects them too,they are zooming around all over the place .
      We are off to a wedding next Sunday ...Julies nephew ..strange day for a wedding ..dont know why .then the week after that we are offski..

hope everyone has a great weekend .
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Am I really the first to post today or am I missing a page somewhere? Crazy how this thing works lately.
        Nice today, high of 77 today after an overnight low of 56, wow!
        Anyway, all is fine here, just doing the usual.

Hello to all the gang, I?ll probably look in later to see what everyone has been up to.
        Here?s a nice pic from FB today IMG_1832.jpg

Have a nice evening!
        Lav

Edit: once I posted then Mick’s post showed up, strange.
        Last edited by Lavande; August 19, 2023, 05:32 PM.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X