X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

x

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Good Morning Starlight and all yet to come, well done on your moderating ...

My date was lovely, the meal was amazing, and the whole night was lovely, it seems ages since weve been out on our own and it was really nice ...

Have a good sunday everyone ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Having trouble getting my post to go up online here, may have to break it up.

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Good Morning mods!

I have never been on here on a Sunday morning as I have never had my computer at home. This is kind of fun!

Star- you are doing so well! I am impressed.

BB, so glad you had a nice time last night. Hope that means everything is really cool between you two again.

Judie, I sure hope your headache is gone. I think your headaches seem to hit right on your cycle. Boy I can relate to that.

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Nutshell, I missed you yesterday, sorry about that. I am not sure we have met yet, I happy to see you here!

Sammys, I love water skiing . . . well, I use to love water skiing, haven't been in quite a few years now. Brave girl! Good for you!

Waves, Lushy, Beaches, PP, we miss you guys.

Star, mojitos are fresh mint, chopped, sugar, lime juice, rum and ice. I had one, it tasted like a mint limeade. I drank it over the course of the evening as it was a bit on the sweet side for me. Anyway, I drank a tone of water and it turned out I woke up with a slight headache really early, like 4:30ish. So I think alcohol messes with my sleep pattern anymore.

We had a really nice time, my DIL to be, really went out of her way to make a lovely meal. Does a mom's heart good to know they are that close, I watched them work in sinc with each other's movements in a very tiny kitchen.

Happy Sunday to all!

Much love and hugs,
          Mary

PS: Louise, are you back from your trip and your retreat? My leg is where I can go for a walk again if you are game!

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hi all, haven't posted here for a while. Have had a friend here for a week attending a spiritual retreat. Now I'm off to Denver to see new grandniece, most of rest of family and to buy my VW camper van (fingers crossed I find one, as that is how I plan to get home). Wow, parties, skiing, dinners with in-laws to be. Glad to see so many having such a great time. Hello to all to come and my best to those going through a tough time.

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hey everyone, it does sound like we are all managing to get fun in somehow. I louise a VW camper van that is so cool hope you find one, Denver sounds like the place to find one if you are looking. Boop the date is making me jealous for that kind of romance!!! MKR sounds like the family is happy, Star I get walked myself sometimes with my two dogs.

Everyone have a beautiful day,

Sammys

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hi Guy's
                I havn't posted for a while been keeping an eye on what to do with this site, Im trying hard to keep to moderation but it seems to be getting more difficult, I keep reading the articles and just wondered how you all manage to keep the limit on what you drink on a night out, Betty you seem to have a good handle on it, did you drink on your date with your hubby? I just seem to be losing the plot on the nights out!!

W

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hi again all,

Wimpey, nice to see you back again .....

Last night is not a good example for me, I have been moderating really well on nights out recently, I usually volunteer to drive but last night hubby insisted on driving ......... I only had two glasses of wine with the meal but he had a secret bottle of champagne in the fridge when we got home ( he had asked my mum to sneak it in while we were out! ) .....

Sorry that is not a good example, keep posting W and nice to hear from you ..........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hi i agree with Betty its so so easy to slip when moderating..............i do fine for a few weeks then mess up my goal(no weekday drinking and only 2 nights moderate drinking per week.

always something to mess my plan..this weekend had friends staying..had more than my self recommended dose of alcohol on friday..but pulled it back saturday with 3 small wines only...no wine tonight though or until next weekend.

mMany moderators record on here how the slips happen and yes they happen to me too.

on a positive note..i drink far less now than when i came on this site several months ago...for that i am thrilled.

sunday night is good to reinforce my goals again.........NO WEEKDAY DRINKING..........here i go again!!!

not ready to do no booze ever yet!!!!still on my self improvement journey though...it takes time!!!

Have a good week all moderators and abstainers!!!

Cassy

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Cassy I agree with you, If we are drinking far less than we were when we found this place then we are winning!!!!!

BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Yesireeeeeee.............DF sure is a ginormous improvement on how I used to be!!!

Starlight Impress

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hi everyone -

Been a long time since I have posted - so many new faces - I feel like a stranger! (And to many of you, I am!) My life has been hectic as of late and there are days when I struggle but I sometimes get a chance to do a quick check here and it helps to keep me grounded. I've had some rocky moments, I'll admit to that, but its been ok. I still hope to get back here on a more regular basis when life slows down a bit for me here but till then, I'll be in and out. Thinking of so many of you - MK Mary, SM Mary, Judie, Paula (great Boop pic) Sammy, Allie, Beth, Macks, Waves, E, Tawny, Beaches and of course, my dear Lushy -- and there's so many I know I am missing so know I am thinking of you all and missing you. Your still in my heart and head!

Hawk.
                          Hawk

Comment

SUNDAY 8TH JULY

Hi all, I too Hawk, can relate to what you say...I' ve been reading alot as opposed to posting...I miss us. Am thinking of you...am so busy! with lots of slips, with lots of successes (lets not discount those)...we are on the right side of the ladder??! Yes! we are!

Your in my heart too.

Comment

Working...
                            X