X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONDAY 9TH JULY

x

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Morning Starlight and all to come, nice to see some new members posting and old members returning yesterday ......

Starlight I have high victorian ceilings as well, and I'm about to start decorating my lounge, My old stone fireplace is eventually going next week, I cant wait ......

Love & Hugs to everyone,

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Good morning Star and Betty,

Had a very busy weekend and still trying to catch up. We had my sons birthday party and our 4th of July celebration with family over which was wonderful and I moderated wonderfully only 2 glasses of wine the entire day. That is a record. My brothers girlfriend even commented at 8pm that I am usually slurring by that time..ugh.

Sunday I made a round trip from NY to PA and back to pick up my mother so today I am still tired from the 9.5 hour journey. Today my 2 year old goes in for his annual check up and the twins head back to school so the house goes back to a routine YEAH.

Hello to all who come and Hope you all have a great day!!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Ever have a dream at night, when you wondered in the middle of it whether or not you were dreaming? Knowing that if you were "just" dreaming, you could rewrite the scary parts and enhance the happy parts: run faster, jump higher, laugh your head off; summon guides, travel through time, read minds; levitate, manifest, do the impossible? But then, you thought to yourself, "No, this just can't be a dream, it's way too real."

Yeah, you're having one right now.

Gosh you're good -
        ****The Universe

------------------------------

Happy Monday morning to all of you!

Long but interesting message from the Universe.

Hawk dear !!!!!! WOW!!! I have missed seeing you. How is life, your business, hanging in there? Good!

Sm Mary!!!!!! YOU toooo!!! Missed you. I am happy to hear that you all have stuck to the program pretty well. Congratulations!!

Star, you continue to impress me, what a great attitude for a Monday morning!! No scolding, you are doing awesome!! It only gets better with that attitude! Pretty soon, it is not really on the radar! (hubby's computer has always been here, but didn't want him to realize how much I am on this site so I never went on his computer on the weekends!) I use to be horrible about not taking a break from work with the computers and work set up here at home. This time around, I have a lot more balance. It may come from age, the fact that I have been overworked for years now, or the fact that my business is built and I don't feel that burning desire to kill myself towards building it up more it at this point. In fact this move was so I could fire some of my clients! Ahhhhh, that felt kind of good so far!

Cassy, hang in there, you can do this!!

BB, remodeling is always a torturous treat! Wishing you plenty of calm through out.

Beaches, you are such a good momma! I am glad you had fun and moderated so very nicely!! Great Job!!

OK, Lushy, Waves, Judie and all, we are missing you!

Hugs and Love,
        Mary

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Good afternoon everyone, returned from weekend away and I didn't drink that much at all. I got horrifically drunk the night before, I had about a third of a bottle of wine and then tonnes of gin and vodka afterwards.
          Yesterday I had 3 pints and 2 glasses of wine, bit more than planned but I was still on 'holiday' - I did drink diet coke for a long time though.

No alcohol for me until Friday and then I will allow myself 2 glasses of wine with dinner as I do not want to miss the gym again. Then Saturday evening I have a party and will moderate again as I'm running a 5k race Sunday at 4pm with a friend.Phew!
          Hope you are well, I'm good and feel very relaxed after weekend in Amsterdam.

Anyway will post on Wednesday next as i have friends coming over for food so I want to wait to tell you that I stayed alcohol free.
          Have a good rest of Monday and Tuesday everyone x
          one day at a time

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Morning Everyone!!! I agree it is great to hear from both Hawk and Soccermom. Feels like a school reunion!

Nice job Beaches on the moderating!! 2 glasses at a party is very impressive. Routine is always a good thing so I am happy for you that the kids are going back to school.

MKR, you have been very missed around here. Hope that now you have a computer at home we will see you more.

Betty, sounds like you had a nice weekend. It is always nice when the men in our lives make a point of planning a date isn't it?

Star, you sound like you have a good moderating routine going. I need to get back to the no weekday rule myself. Getting in a bathing suit this weekend was one good motivator. Ick.

PP, are you still on vacation? Anxious to hear all about it.

Despite being eaten alive by mosquitos and having a sunburn my weekend was nice. My friend and I did a good job but it was a lot of work. We realized how much physical work the men do when they come up there but it was good for us. We had some pretty large swells driving the boat over the first day which was unnerving but my friend said I at least looked confident so it kept everyone calm. Inside I was a mess but we survived. When we got there, one of our neighbors had been watching us come in and was shocked when he saw it was just us women and the kids. As if we could not handle it without a man around. He kept asking if we needed help with anything and I finally had to say, "Are you doubting we are strong capable woman?" Ha!!

Anyhow, glad to be back. Missed you all.....
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Hi everyone, sounds like a great weekend for all , Lushy good to see you back.

Have a good Monday my friends!!!
              Sammys

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Hi all,

Hawk and Soccermom, it's great to see you again. I have thought about you and wondered. Like Lushy says it feels like a school reunion. In a moment I feel like soccermom and Lushy will start teasing each other about avatars again and perfect mom photos!

Hawk, hope you manage to make it here more now. Glad you let us know that you are okay.

MKR glad you are able to moderate on the work front as well now.:h

Lushy, missed you - but seeing as everyone was still talking about you all the time I didn't miss you as much as I thought I would! Well done on the "woman power".

Starlight -it's good to see you such a positive influence.:goodjob:

Sammys. glad you enjoyed the water-ski-ing the other day even if you didn't rise for very long. When I did it I couldn't get off my a--!

Bear- today is a new day. wednesday will be difficult for me too.

beaches- you know I admire you always.

Cassy- kkep believing in yourself.

betty- your hubby is a romantic! Lucky you.

Jude, tawny, pebbles, Ducky and all others love to you all as always xxx
                Enough is enough

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Hi all! This is my first official day home after Summer School and I'm actually finding myself glued to this computer catching up on the boards. You all are so fantastic!
                  Everyone sounds like they are doing really well.
                  Bear, good luck with the 5K, and that reminds me that I need to get my butt out the door for some exercise.

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Oh Waves thanks for the reminder. Soccermom, please change that avatar. What on earth do jacks have to do with anything? I much preferred the man photo you were using yesterday. Was that your husband?

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Thanks for the compliment. My husband isn't quite that goodlooking.
                      And jacks are a very signifcant part of my life. As in it's all how you play the game!

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Oh, I get it now. Verrry clever.

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

I note sarcasm.

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Soccermom, I personally love the jacks. I note sarcasm too. :rockband: (never get to use this one)
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MONDAY 9TH JULY

Me??? What exactly is the definition of sarcasm? Don't think I fit the description.

Comment

Working...
                              X