Wednesday 25th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 25th July

God Morning/Afternoon Judie, Julie, Jen, Ducky, Eustacia, Tawny, Sammys, Tea, Starlight Impress, Amethyst, Red Robin, Paddy, Waves, Preciouspinot, Quiescent, Chrysa, LSM, MKR, Beaches, Lushy, Zincityzen, rudemama, Pebbles, Lauralynn, Macks, Nancy, Adagirl, SoccerMom, Sophia & anyone else not on the register!!!!

Things here really good, managed another AF night, this slimming competion really has me fired up !!!!!

I'm busy researching scary clowns for a Halloween Circus that we are holding, I almost can't resist posting them for Lushy .......

Love & Hugs to everyone,

BB xx:l :l :l
    sigpicXXX

Wednesday 25th July

Great job Betty! I hope you win the competition. When does it end?

I need to get on the bandwagon with you!

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Hi Ducky,

Its an ongoing challenge till christmas, there are three of us whoever loses the least every week has to put ?3 in a xmas savings fund to pay for a meal at christmas.

Last week two of my male members in class said that they didn't think that I can do it!!! So im determined to win this week!!!!

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

BB, you mentioned floods in England. Did that affect you? Did it affect anyone, I wonder? I guess that's a question for general discussion. We've had floods here in Texas, but they haven't done anything to us except cause a plague of mosquitos.

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

LOL Betty,

Why is the motivation for slimming competitions always a slap up meal?????:H

Satori :l
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Good morning all! Way to go Betty, I'm sure you'll make it! What a fun idea. I am on week 2 of topa, taking 50mg, and it is working pretty well. I think I am going to keep it here for a while at least, until I feel the need to bump it a bit. I had *1*. Let me repeat that. *1* glass of chilled chardonnay last night, while reading a novel after kiddies were in bed. There is a nearly full bottle in my fridge, and hubby is not home! AND, it has been in fridge, unopened for 2 days!!!!!:happy: :yay: Now I know this isn't the end of a bad thing, but the beginning of a good one! I hope y'all have a great day, and happy mods to all.
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Satori, seeing as I actually run the slimming class I encourage them to have a slap up meal at christmas just to make sure that they keep coming back LOL (but don't tell anyone OK) ............

Sophia, thanks for your concern, we haven't been badly affected but there are parts of the UK without water and electricity for the next 2 weeks .........

Love & Hugs all,

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

True, new arrivals here often look for the light; for comfort, direction, insight, and to be bathed in unconditional love.

But, no one ever said you have to wait until then to find it.

You know what to do -
                **** The Universe

Hey all!

thanks BB for catching everyone! you are awesome. That is wonderful going AF. Whatever the reason, it works!

Macks and Lisa, cool tattoo! like promised, here is a link to my kid with the kingfish he shot.
                Advertising Art Design Studio, Inc. It is right below my avatar sketch. guys are getting back on Friday and I am picking them up at the airport. (my taxi fee I think will have to be a kingfish fillet! Tee Hee!)

Judie, hope all is going well and you are getting back out in the water.

Lushy, yeah you are working too hard it seems!

Everyone else, I love too and will catch back up later this week.

Dylan was wonderful. He did a total jam session and his band was super tight. Loved it! The weather was perfect and we were about 15 rows back in the exact middle of the pavilion. Couldn't have asked for better seats!

Monday we went to Taos and visited a friend for a bit. The most rain in the thirty years she has been there and her gardens were gorgeous. She sent us back to Santa Fe via a long way around with 360 views like you could not imagine. Just perfect with the river running below. I was wishing we had more than the day for fun!!

Back to the grind and making my house and office presentable for new clients today.

Gotta run, Hugs and love to all,
                Mary

PS: Prest, wonderfully great news on your mama! Trials on everyone else but you sound like you are really doing well!!

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Mary, your son is soooo handsome!!!!!!

The detail on your avatar picture is amazing, you are one very talented lady!!!

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Good evening everyone,

Just a flying post today...I just wanted to say thanks Mary...That is one monster fish...Funnily enough it looks like a huge mackeral...Must be in the same family or something..Anyway...One very inadequet feeling angler sat here now lol...
                    Not been doing to great on the drinking front..pretty rubbish actually..I'll kick in soon i know i will..

Hugs to all...Macks:l
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Mary, big fish and handsome son. Glad you had a good trip, NM is beautiful.

Good job on the slimfest competition, BB.

Satori, you are a sweet member.

Great day everyone.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Hi everyone, just checking in and hope everyone has a good nite.

Be back later busy today bidding on ebay concert tickets

Sammys

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Great pictures Mary. Glad you had a good trip.
                          Love Paula.x

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Hey everyone. Great pic Mary! Thanks for sharing.

I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth but, work has been very demanding. I won't bore you with details but, I now have two offices in two different cities and most days I have to go to both. They are about 45 mins. from one another. In a couple months I will just go to one 4 days and the other 1 but, for now I am busting it. Usually under this kind I stress I would be drinink like a fish but, I have kept up with the running and it has helped tremendously!! I have also been very good about popping the Kudzu.
                            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Wednesday 25th July

Mary you have a very handsome son wait there was a fish there too right

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X