Thursday July 26, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday July 26, 2007

Hello to everyone here. Hope you are all doing well and achieving your moderation goals!

I have done very well this month, actually one of my best months ever. Only a couple days where I can say that I exceeded what I should have.

I am so excited because I just got tickets to The Wiggles and am taking the kids next week. My life now revolves around kid entertainment I don't think I have seen one of my own shows in ages. Once it's bedtime or near it I put on the Weather Channel and they all know it's time for bed. HA.

Have a great day.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Thursday July 26, 2007

Morning Beaches, You sound so good and I am so proud of your moderating!!

Have a good day everyone off to work early

Sammys

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Morning All! Beaches, I LOVE the WIggles!! They are great. You will all have a great time. I never got to see them live. Hi Sammys, have a good day off to work. Waves to all who follow. Well last night was not as moderate as I could have hoped, but still not horrible. The last 3 glasses in the bottle in the fridge called to me and I answered, and I answered the 2 glasses from another bottle as well. Where I lost was in the grocery after work, slipping a bottle of chilled white into my cart, thinkinking it would be for *tomorrow* night, even though I had the bottle in the fridge with 3 glasses in it.

I was easily able to drink past the kudzu, l-glut, and 25mg mg topa I downed when I walked in the door-because I chose to. I could have not bought or opened that 2nd bottle, and would have been fine. But I told myself just 1 more. Heard that one before, huh? Anyways....back to the point-the meds and supps are just tools -I still have to make choices. I need to make better ones. Maybe I should take my supps before the grocery:H
      I did feel the effects differently, and maybe more intensely last night. Nothing bad happened, I just went to bed, remember everything-it was just a blip on the screen for a split second when I look at the big picture!
      Have a great day y'all!!!
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Morning Beaches and Sammys and all to come.

That is too funny Beaches but, I know of what you speak! So you are going to be rocking out to the Wiggles while Sammys is rocking out to Eric Clapton. Very sad. Sadder still that you are actually excited about it.

Bye all! Have a fantastic day!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Hey Amethyst! We were posting at the same time. You live and you learn and then to move forward.
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Morning All!

Beaches, the men in the white coats will be at your house at 3pm to take you off for some much needed respite. When you are actually like The Wiggles you have lost your mind.

Amethyst, you are so right that the supps and meds are really just tools, we still have to exert a lot of determination. You can do this.

Sammy, oh never mind. Not speaking to you since you are attempting to steal my boyfriend, Eric Clapton.

PP, sounds like work is keeping you busy but I am so impressed you are keeping up with your exercise routine and still moderating so well.

I am crazy busy trying to pack, shop, plan meals for our trip. It takes so much organization to pack everything into our small car, including meals for two weeks. Once we are up at our place we don't go back to town unless we really, really have to because it is pretty far away and everything is very expensive so it is a lot of work (not that I am complaining). Today is also my MIL's 81st birthday so am doing a big bday dinner for her. Have been doing good on the moderating front myself.

Hope all of the rest of you to come are doing well and have a great day!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

My entire family will be coming through my house for the next three weeks. Everyone is so stressed over seeing each other that it doesn't feel like a family reunion at all--well, maybe if it's the Adams family. My brother and his wife and kids arrive tonight. My brother is strung pretty tight, and my mother is strung tight because he's strung tight, and my husband is strung tight because my mother is strung tight. I am going to try to just smile a lot. But I've fallen into the matriarch role recently, and I have to step up to the plate. After my brother et.al leave, my son arrives from Japan. Both my brother and my son come here, then go somewhere else (my brother to Austin, my son and gf to New York) and then come back. I'm trying to be positive about all this. It's going to be fun, right? Does everyone's family have land mines like mine?

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Hi guys!!

Beaches. The wiggles :H In my kids day I would get excited to see Barney:flush: I guess you have it a little better!!

I am on definate summer mode here...work is quiet, and I am LAZY!! I have promised myself to get back into my exercize routene, but every morning I think..."hmm, get up and sweat? OR sleep a little more?" UGHH. I used to be SO regimented.

The drinking front has been better, though. Much better moderating, although still want to get on the abs path. I am finding the use of L-glut and gabba in late afternoon very helpful in killing the major desire. Anyone find that? It seems to give me a kinda buzzy mellow feeling.

Anyway, all else is ok. Kids are still away visiting their dad in NY. I am reading alot, so at least my eyes are getting their exercize!!

Have a good day everyone!!

Beth
                formerly known as bak310

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Fsophiah, everyones family has something that goes on in it. Some people are just no fun on vacation they tend to not be able to enjoy the moment and take it as it comes. They are just as demanding and crabby as when they are working or at home.

Believe me my sister even manages to be a snot for a whole week at Disney World, with a disney tour guide with us all day kissing her ass, vip parade seats, all the best restaurants all week and everything paid for.

Sammys

Comment

Thursday July 26, 2007

Sammys,
                    Was your Sister in Oregon last week? I think I dropped mashed potatoes & gravy in her lap...OOOPS! Do tell her I'm sorry!:H

I'll send you an address if she'd like to add to the lame tip!..LOL
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                    X