Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday

I've been in a bit of a quiet mood lately... wierd, I know.
    But I had a wonderful day on the river today.

I'm gonna cut this short because I'm still getting these headaches...:upset:

"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.":h

:l Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Friday

Good Morning Judie and everyone else ..........

Judie, sorry that you're feeling low and suffering from headaches ........ a big cyberhug is on its way to you .....

I lost 4.5lbs at my slimming class last night, the other 2 in the competition lost 4 & 5 so all in all it was a good idea, just shows what AF in the week can help you with ......

The competition is still on so here goes for another healthy week .......

Love & hugs to everyone,

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Friday

Well done Betty on the weight loss.

Hope the headaches go soon Jude. You aren't worrying about Lushy and hubby are you? She was after some other guy yesterday! Glad you had a lovely quiet day kayaking.

I am off down South today to see my brother. I don't often get to see him without the rest of the family being around and of course if my grand-daughter is there ( 18 months old) no-one else gets a look in. She is a real eye-magnet. She is just soooo delightful.

Pebbles, have you moved yet?

RR you sound to be doing better.

Beaches, well done on your best ever moderation month.

Everyone else, hope things are going well for you.
      Love to you all as always
      Waves
      Enough is enough

Comment

Friday

Hi everyone,
        Hope you feel better soon Jude. Well done on your weight loss Betty.
        Have a lovely time Waves, I love spending time with my grandchildren.
        Love Paula.x

Comment

Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

Congrats on the weight loss Betty!

Jude, I was wondering about you. I posted the link for the Clapton/John Mayer Crossroads jam over in Subscriber. I really hope those darn headaches start going away. Have you ever heard of feverfew? It is a herbal supplement that is supposed to prevent migraines. You might want to google and see what you come up with.

Leaving in the morning, today is crazy trying to pull everything together. I will miss all of you terribly and wish all of you a great two weeks of moderating!!! See ya later!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday

Jude, glad to hear from you. I was wondering about you. Sorry to hear about the headaches though. I agree with Lushy. Feverfew can be pretty good for migrains. And the kayaking-I am sooo jealous!! Betty-well done on the weight loss! What else are you doing besides staying AF for the week? Hello to all else. Have a great Friday!!!!
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Friday

I'm just home from work. Busy , busy busy... the County Fair is in town this week & draws quite a crowd, not like it's busy enough already with all of the "visitors" (aka/ tourists..depending on the kinda night I might have had... ) Didn't have to kill anyone tonight, but it's only my Monday, and I didn't have a headache! Yeah! Finally...
              I think I'll check into that feverfew herb.
              I had arranged to have Monday night off from work, so we could go out to dinner with MIL & FIL while they were in town. I couldn't even make it to dinner, my head was pounding so bad I was throwing up for a few days.:upset: I did "fake" it enough to make it for a dinner on Tuesday, so I got to see them at least.
              Finally got outside yesterday, & felt halfway normal.
              Starting to miss my old energetic self though...Sure hope she shows up soon...:l
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
              X