I drank in MODERATION...YEAH FOR ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I have been a day, maybe a couple from here to there AF before but when I drink it is a lot!!! Well yesterday I was in Austin with my kids and on the way back we went to eat Mexican, it was about 2 in the afternoon. I ordered a glass of red wine and we ate chips and salsa. When I ordered my meal I was 1/2 way through my wine so I said one more please with my dinner. When my dinner came I realized I still had 1/2 my wine left...unheard of normally I'm like standing up trying to find them like drink please hurry up...anyway, we finish the meal and I had finished one glass (which by the way was very small maybe 4 - 6 oz) and had some left in my second glass. We go home, I do some laundry, watch Rachel Ray, cook dinner and at 8:10pm I realize that I never had another drink..it didn't trigger me to buy a bottle. I obsessed a little and thought, I have crown in the house maybe I will make a crown and 7-up, but I honestly didn't crave one, I felt fine without one so I had a 7-up plain, felt so good that it was "like butter" I didn't even think twice about it! AND,,,,,I don?t have my topamax yet so this is strictly supp's and CD's. I feel so proud of myself! Have a great weekend.

Lannette

:goodjob: :wd: :award:

That is so good. I'm waiting for pay day next week as I will be ordering topamax. I can't seem to do it otherwise. I just hope I can have the willpower to say no.

Congrats on being so strong.

Mandy x

Comment

That's awesome Lanette! Keep remembering that great feeling!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lanette, Well done, you should be really proud of yourself ....

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

That is fantastic Lanette! Keep it up!

Comment

CONGRATS!!! I love a successful mod story. I'm planning to mod tonight and feeling good about it. I find that doing the hypno really gives me a great boost and so I do it a lot before any planned event when I will mod. Anyway, its worth repeating... CONGRATS to you!

Comment

Right Arm Lanette!:goodjob:
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

thats fantastic Lanette it can only get better

Comment

Good on you, Lanette! Really. Don't wanna spoil it ... but watch out for the stress moments ... I had those again, just yesterday ... Alone at work, 2 pple on hols. One of the countries we care for we just had two pple that passed away in the project. Just totally wiped me out emotionally. It's those moments that really throw you off.
                  Paddy
                  Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
                  X