Ok, beginning Sat gonna try to moderate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. i am doin currently seven days AF ( tryin a monty in september probably ) This wekend I am going to the jersey shore for vacation. Saturday i can drink again. just curious, how does everyone here do their "moderating?" i know it might be hard, and I might have to be one of those people who eventually goes AF. i cant in my life right n:new: ow. to young. but eventually. maybe in my 30's. for now i want to moderate. so, how often do you guys drink, how much, etc? im new to this board..

HI Me, welcome to Mods, I drink slower and start later, I always drive when im out, but if I drink at home, I only buy what i'm allowing myself, I learned the hard way that I cant have it in the house.

Happy Mods,
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I learned to drink smaller amounts and use smaller glasses. Also include lots of ice and try to increase water in between. I also started eating at night which made a HUGE difference. Good luck
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Eating a healthy meal before drinking surely appears to be helping and also to drink slower really does the trick, pace yourself, good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
        X