Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, September 2nd

Happy Sunday Mods!!

I know some have said that Sunday is the tough day for them. I always found Friday night to be hardest fighting my I deserve to relax attitude. We can do it though.

Java - welcome aboard!! glad to see you here! Love your signature quote.

Amethyst I know you can do this, I hear it in your voice! Good plan, keep your supps up especially helpful for me was the kudzu and L-glutamine. All one probably does it nicely overall - are you upping the B vitamins too? How about exercise and the cds? I started an exercise program when I would have my bewitching hour and it sure helped get my head around it. Also the CDs calmed me and helped me not want to drink mentally. That is about it for my bag of tricks when going through those cravings. We are all very proud of you and I hope you are taking it easy on yourself during this time.

BB, so glad to hear that yesterday was quiet. How is Kerrie today?

Lushy, hope your wrist is doing better. It is amazing how much we use our hands and fingers to have them injured throws everything out of whack.

We are suppose to go to Santa Fe to a friends house, he is having a BBQ pit party. Should be fun. He has quite a few new sculptures he has been working on and added a new gallery to his list so I am excited to see what he has come up with in the last year.

Amethyst, no news from the doctor so I will call on Tuesday as I see the orthopedic guy on Wednesday. thanks for asking.

Want to sit outside on the lounge with a cup of coffee and the Sunday Times! Oh, yeah baby, the things I treat myself to these days usually involve early morning. not a bad thing.

Hugs and Love to all here and all to come!
    Mary

PS: Drive safely this is a crazy weekend for accidents!

Sunday, September 2nd

Good morning Mary, it's always nice to read your posts.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend. The lake is filled with boats already, I am jealous.

Take care
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sunday, September 2nd

Good Morning y'all!!! I had an AF night last night, despite a 16 year old boy in a majorly grumpy mood( teenagers:sigh: ), and a 9 year old being whiny. I took a nice bath, and read my new Rachel Ray magazine. It has been very hot (100+) all week here, and my ankles are swollen. I have never had that happen, it is pretty wierd. I have been on my feet LOTS this week-in the heat, and probably haven't had enough water to compensate. Anybody have any other ideas of what to do? I can't decide if I should go for a moderate 2 mile walk or stay home with my feet up-like they are now!
      Mary- the pit bbq sounds like a blast! What do they cook in the pit? And I like your idea of sitting out and reading the paper. It is the only time it can be comfortable in the heat- the early morning.
      Beaches, I suffer from your jealousy of all those out on their boats as well. I am happiest and most comfortable near or in a body of water. Too bad hubby doesn't share that. He is a mountains or desert kind of guy. Hope you can get out in it some this weekend?
      Everyone else-have a great weekend and can't wait to hear your weekend warrior stories!:h
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Sunday, September 2nd

Hi all, Mary the weekend has been peacelful thank goodness. My thoughts are now with you for tuesday ..........

Love & Hugs to everyone in mods ..........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
        X