Sunny Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny Sunday

Hello all, hope that today finds you all well ....

We are on the final step of remodelling our lounge, it seems to be taking forever, but should be finished this week, YAY.....

Love & Hugs to everyone ....
    sigpicXXX

Sunny Sunday

Morning BB! It is overcast and looks drizzly here. I love those kinds of days!You sound awfully sane and chipper for someone with major remodeling going on How are you doing it?

I didn't get to the computer much yesterday. Weekends are sometimes hard. My kids are usually on the computer, and if there is a free moment anywhere, and I sit down at it, hubby always strolls by saying things like "wish *I* had all that free time to just play around on the computer. Me, I have too much to do" and then I feel too guilty to keep at it.
    I haven't done as well at moderating as I would have hoped. Nothing terrible, just over my personal limits, and I don't like that. WWBArb posted that poem about the pothole in the road, and I need to walk around the hole, and choose a different road. I like to be in control-does that make me a control freak:H
    We did help our son, and he is back home again. He says he is not going to drink anymore-he is tired of all the crap that happens. I think he might be on the edge of reinventing his life for the better, so any spare good thoughts and prayers for him would be welcomed. I think we (my family) should all be af, at least for a while. I am not sure he could ever moderate, and I want to support him. SO , dh and I have discussed only having wine when we are out of the house, like at dinner or such, and not drinking at home. Of course, he is on the road most of the time, so he would be able to drink far more than me- we go out for dinner maybe 2x's a YEAR!!!!Oh well. Enough on that.
    Hope all y'all are doing great, and enjoying the weekend. :h
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Hi Amethyst,

Glad that your son is doing OK, keep your chin up love,
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Hi BB and Amethyst nice to see you here and hope today is either restfull or productive or both. Just going to clean my house and try to stay AF football sundays are hard for me.

Sammys

Comment

Sunny Sunday

I posted this on Bear's site early this am....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning Bear and all that come.

Bear I need to get exercising too. I used to love that feeling after a good work out. I felt I could take on the world.

The brithday party yesterday for the twins went great. We went bowling and all the kids had a great time. Today will be a little calmer with fewer guests.

I actually did very well yesterday moderating as well and feel good today except tired because all 3 kids were up before 6am. Ugh will they ever sleep in???

Have a great day! Hugs to all
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Hi everybody!
            BB you do sound pretty sane for someone having a remodel done in their home. I'd be zonkers... but I am anyway!

Beaches, sounds like a great party! Sorry I missed it. I'm not much of a bowler though....that's Hubby's dept.

Sammys, enjoy the footbal game!

Amethyst, you sound like one busy woman! Have a good Sunday.

I'm just kicking back for a few more hours till it's time for work. Still not feeling 100%. Think I've got a sinus infection now. Geez.:upset:

One of these days I'll start feeling like my old self again... hope its soon.

Big Hugs,
            :l Judie
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunny Sunday

Catching up. I am sorry that I am not consistent. Youall deserve better.

BB - I absolutely love your new avatar...It says so so much! Really

Jude -- glad you are coming out of your depression. So natural what you have been thru, seems to me. I definitely think illness & depression go together -- no doubt!!! Jude, what about something else other than alcohol to help you out of an illness & depression -- wild herbs -- you know the kind..not as bad for you/us. I was sick w/cold this wk too & scared because so early in season. Let's try to get on top . I am giving up all dairy, drink only clear juices - not citrus -- I hate vitie pills but I must..

I keep thinking I need to drop off of mwo for awhile, esp the holidays..but this Mods forum sounds so sane. Thanks guys.

Pebbles..keep talking ..I relate

A..let's put your son on the "Little Prayer Chain." Could you ?

Comment

Working...
              X