Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, Monday

Good Morning Muffins,
    It is freezing here in the NE. Not ready for prime time winter. New moon. New week. Fresh new start. Onward to Emerald City (ie your personal goals), Muffins!

Monday, Monday

Good morning, off to Forever fit class and then work. Than a beer distributor show casing all there brands of over 40. I will moderate, not drive in case I sample more than I should and be home early, going right when it starts and hope to quickly get my work done and be gone.

Hi to everyone today, and its getting cold here to Chrysa but its killing all the mosquitos so we are all ok with it.

Sammys

Comment

Monday, Monday

Hey all, and happy Monday to you. Busy day here at the office. I expand to an additional 12 clients tomorrow so I have to prepare. Hope everyone is doing well. I will check in again later!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Monday, Monday

Good mornin y'all! Chrysa, I love it when the weather gets crisp and cool. It is in the 60's this morning, and I am heading for the pool. Looks like a perfect day ahead.
        Sammys, glad the mosquitos are finally leaving. Enjoy the workout. What kind of class is that?
        PP, 12 new clients-yeah you!!!Great stuff!
        And to all y'all slow to come around today hope your day is wonderful, and sets a great tone for your week.:h
        Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
        X