Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday September 19th

Good morning everyone,

Hope you all are having a nice Wednesday. Today is just a busy day for me at work with a lot of meetings. I swear there are so many meetings that you can't get your real job done.

Tomorrow I meet with my son's school to see what's going on. I am getting notes home about him crying all day, not going into the art room, not eating etc while at school which is worrisome. I also have to remember that he has autism, it's the beginning of the school year and they are not following the same routine or mode of teaching-ABA (which I tried and tried to get them to follow) that the previous school did for the past 2 years. Should be interesting.

Enjoy your day!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Wednesday September 19th

Hi Beaches looks like you have the next two days already filled with stuff to do hopefully nothing else pops up for you. I am off to excercise class and then work and then back home to painters. All the work should be done by friday, than I pack for a weekend trip. Whew I better get my but in gear.

Big hug for everyone today from me,
    Sammys

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Morning Beaches and Sammy. Those meetings can take a toll on you Beaches, be careful. I hope you are able to work something out to your (and his) satisfaction.
      Sammys, hope the painters do a great job. I am the painter in my house-what a treat to have someone else do it! Enjoy your exercise class-and get packing for that trip!
      Busy week myself. I need to be AF for the next couple of weeks. Y'all help keep me to it, ok?
      Everyone else, enjoy your day-have a wonderful Wednesday
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Beaches, sorry your son's school year is starting out stressful. Change is always difficult for everyone much less if you are autistic. My daughter cried the first 5 days of school. My heart goes out to you both. I had a parent/teacher conference with my son's teacher yesterday. He has ADHD severe, and she is reporting that he is having trouble concentrating and finishing up his work in the classroom. On top of everything he is also wetting his pants in class. He is 6 and in the 1st grade. Much too old for this. It is due to the ADHD. He simply doesn't realize he is starting to go. He stops himself and it is only a little bit, but, you can see his shorts wet. This morning I took him to the psych doc who put him back on medication so, I'm hoping this is the solution.

Sammys, have fun at the gym and a freshly painted house as well as a pleasurable weekend getaway!

Amethyst, we will be very supportive with your AF goals!! Check in with us anytime. I am AF right now myself. Weekends are still tough but, weekdays I rarely think about it.

Have a great day everyone!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Hi All, Beaches and PP, sorry to hear that your children are having difficulties, I've been there too, you just want to make everything better for them ....

Amethyst, good luck with your AF ....

Sammy's my lounge is almost finished! It's taken six weeks and lots of money and all I have to do now is find some curtains and unbox all of the stuff that I boxed up .... uuurggg .....

Love & Hugs to everyone :h :l :h :l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Hey Gang,

Beaches you have so much going on, I don't know how you do it all. I hope talking to the teacher's tomorrow will give them some ideas on how to deal with this situation. Sounds like they were unprepared for the situation. Take care of yourself too!!

PP, you have a lot going on as well. I hope the medication works well for your son. Great job on being AF right now!!!

Amethyst, of course we will help keep you on track if AF is your goal for the next couple of weeks. If you do not know about it already, I am known for giving good bitch slaps when neccesary.

Sammy, sounds like you are busy!!! Wish I had a weekend trip coming up.

AF for me last night and plan on another AF night tonight. It has been too long since I have done it so figure now is as good a time as any.

Have a great day to the rest to come!!!

P.S. Hi Betty! Posting at the same time......will you post pics of your new lounge?
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Hi Beaches,
              A very good friend of mine has a daughter aged 14 with severe autism, no way she could ever go into formal ed. My sincere thoughts are with you.
              Love and blessing.
              Jessie
              make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Hi Jessie, Welcome to mods ......

Hope that you join us in our daily threads .....
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday September 19th

Yes welcome Jessie and glad you are here. Thank you for your kind words.

Sammy I hope you have a fun weekend trip planned considering all you have been through with the floods, painting, carpets etc.

PP I hope that your son gets back on track too. It's so hard when they start out in school and everything is new.

Amethyst yes we will be here to kick your behind if you need it! Lushy is really good at that!

Lushy congrats on your AF day and more to come, that is awesome friend!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                  X