Happy Friday, September 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you just look at all that already exists in your life, all that you already have: unlimited air to breathe, ample lighting to see, music to hear, books to read, stars to dream by, trees to gaze at, floors to dance on, friends to cavort with, enemies to befriend, strangers to meet, woods to walk through, beaches to comb, rocks to scale, rains to cleanse you, rivers to float you, animals to comfort you, you do have to admit, there's more of it than you could ever, ever, ever spend.

But try anyway.

Big shot,
    ****The Universe
    --------------------------------------

Hey gang,

Rather like what the Universe had to say this morning. That is quite the laundry list of things to be grateful for.

Jen - It is so GREAT to see you here! Bounce Bounce and 19 days AF!! Wonderful job!! Speaking of which how is that new job and the house doing? We have really missed you over here!

Jen and Lushy- Thank you both on the L-glut info. I was washing my face off that night and looked down at the L-glutamine bottle rather than the kudzu and was like, uh oh.

Lushy - How is soccer going? My part time high school guy is Mr. Soccer so I will see more of him when the season is over.

Beaches - Just checked out the thread to Alex's dog. Wow, I have not been over on general thread in a few weeks sorry about that. Interesting how they can train a dog to do all that! I will get to that site this afternoon.

PP - sounds so traumatic on your son. I am so sorry you are both going through that and am so very proud of you for sticking to not drinking during such stress. I hope today is better.

Chrysa - hope you are feeling better today. Yes, I remember the school kid thing. I still wonder how I had the energy to do it all myself. Motherhood is for the young . . . can't wait to be a grandma though, how about you?

Bear - How's it going today? You are quite the trooper. You know the same guy who makes the hypno CD's makes ones for smoking. I didn't buy it but I think the drinking one helped put me in the proper frame of mind to tackle the smoking.

BB - love that pair of red shoes in the avatar! I wore killer shoes the night before last . . the kind that just make the outfit and could barely walk yesterday morning at first. I wore reasonable pumps yesterday to the booth showcase. I figured on my feet and walking all day I would be crippled if I was doing that again. . . sigh.

Amethyst - Hope you are doing well today. Yes your pre-coffee fog comment puts it all into perspective!

My sleep pattern is a bit odd here. I have been dropping off by 10 the last couple nights and up early morning here, like 3:30ish. Crisp fall morning air filtering through. Quite cool but very pleasant.

The Celebration was really nice yesterday, the certificates the gave us made me cry it was so sweet.

Well off to slug my way through a reservation email form code. . . not the really fun part of my job!

Hugs and Love to all,
    Mary

Happy Friday everyone!

The meeting went great yesterday for my son. Started out a little rough but ended up great and we worked it out so that we were all on the same page about his schooling. Today I am going into the school to help them talk to the other students about autism so that the children can start understanding my son a little more and why he may be different from them. This is so cool.

I am signing my daugther up for girlscouts as well. She is so excited. I hope she has a better experience than I did. Actually it was just because of my terrible troop leader that I never went back when I was a kid. So I begin the crazed kid schedule. At least I have a 2 year old that is still home for now.

I hope you all have a great day.

Comment

Hello all .....

Mary, you are amazing spending time on all of us ....#

Beaches, glad that things seem better for your son, I had to go into school regarding epilepsy a few years ago and the children really liked to find out about it so I'm sure that that will help ....

Love & Hugs to everyone,
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Beaches...That sounds so great to go into his class. Well done. It's fun running around in the crisp fall air with the kids isn't it.

MKR...I think I like this forum the best because of you. I can always count on something uplifting from you. Yes..it's true...I come here to feel better & sane...thank you.

Betty ..how's your daughter..any word on future plans?

I plan on having a productive day so better get to it.

Comment

Great news Beaches, I'm so glad. My son is better as well. I talked to his doc and I cut his dosage back in half and he had a much better day yesterday. He even came home with "Star of the Week" for his class. It has been quite the rollercoaster around here.

I am so tired so, I took a half day at work and am going to the movies with hubby. We are going to see "SuperBad". It is supposed to be "Wedding Crashers" type of comedy so, I'll let you know how it was.

My boys are sleeping at my brother in laws house and my dayughter is sleeping at her Nana's. :dancin:
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi again, chrysa Kerrie has been good thanks we see the neurosurgoen on the 5th october ....

PP ........ Will there be striptease sex after your cinema visit LOL ......
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi all,
              Sorry that I haven't a clue what you are all going through at the moment but be assured that I hope that you are all ok and doing well.

Love to you all in your own concerns, happinesses, sadnesses.

I am just so busy; I haven't time to come on here, never mind drink or even think! Just snatching a moment to look at today's moderators and the photos and wishing you all the best.

Love to you all as always, (be assured I am busy but not unhappy.) Wish I had more time to catch up. X

Waves x
              Enough is enough

Comment

Hi all,

Lovely to see Waves popping in ... wish fsophia would also ...

Things really good here. Have a safe and happy weekend, everybody.

Comment

Hoo-wheee I'm late!!!! I am sending beloved son off to college tomorrow, so I have been crazy busy, and just plain crazy:nutso: Hope all are well, and I love you ALL:h
                  Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

That's Ok... I'm even later!
                    It was just such a beautiful day here. And who knows how many more we'll have before it starts raining for 9 months nonstop?... I feel like I need to take advantage of the opportunity now that my truck's running again!

MKR, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud to know ya! I've never met you face to face... but you're without a doubt, top of my list, when it comes to favorite people!

Still busy here. I hope I made a ton of $$ (haven't counted yet)... I ran my a$$ off again. Felt great to get out on the river again though.

Amethyst, give your son a big hug for for me! How exciting!

Sorry I'm tired & rambling,
                    Love & Hugs,
                    will check in mana'na'
                    :l
                    Judie
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                    X