Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Saturday September 22nd!

Good morning all you wonderful mods!

Beaches, I tried to help your son with the doggie. When I was on their site, I lost where I could make sure it went to his name and credit given to him . . . What a cutie he is!! Hope the class discussion made it easier for him. Sorry we started yesterday's threads at the same time . . . oops!

Chrysa, you sound better, hope you are feeling a lot more up today! Thanks for saying I am uplifting, I sure hope so. I love to see the sunny side of life, if it is even daring to peak out a bit!

BB, Kerrie is in our thoughts and prayers. You must be the most patient person on the face of this earth to have to wait so very long.

PP, hope you had a very nice date last night! I think Wedding Crashers is just too funny.

Waves, I am so glad that you are happy even if you are extremely busy!! We have missed you here!

Tawny - It is so very nice to see you all here! glad your world is good. You must be full into Spring on the opposite sides of the world. Went for a long walk yesterday and the trees along the river are starting to turn golden. While it is pretty. I am a warm weather girl at heart!

Judie, you know how I feel about you also!! We always want to see a post from you! So very GLAD to see you back here. Feeling better yourself??

My mom asked me one of those gut wrenching questions yesterday. She said, I asked your dad if he thought I had Alzheimers . . What do you think Mary, do I have that? . . . . SIGH. At least the dialog is open now. I have been beating that drum for a year and half now. There are meds that can help slow the process down. I do not know exactly the difference between dementia and alzheimers but will do the research. I am actually glad we are having the conversation and can maybe do something about it.

Well, off to finish up a bunch of cooking and take few meals over to them . . . I feel so lucky to still have them around, even if it means my mom won't know me in a few years. I have heard that people with full blown Alzheimers are quite happy not knowing or remembering . . hmmmmmmm.

Have a great weekend all to come, if the weather holds we are going to go pick raspberries at a local farm tomorrow morning.

Lushy come back!!!!!!!

Love,
    Mary

Good Morning Mary & all to come,
    Tough day here. Raining. My husband is depressed -- long story. But after reading your post MKR I am going to find the little peak of sun in our life and be positive the rest of the day!!. Why not??

Hope everyone has a postive weekend.

Comment

Hi All,

Mary my prayers are with you and your mum, and you think that i'm patient!!!!!!

Chrysa, Big hugs to you too .....

Where is everyone ????
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Quiet Saturday for sure.

Mary, you are such a bright light around here. I am sorry to hear about your mom, but you are right there are many drugs out there that can slow that process down. My Uncle was really going downhill until they put him on Aricept and his memory is so much better. Might want to look into it.

Chrysa, sounds like you have had a tough week. I am sorry your husband is depressed. I hope this is a passing mood and not something more serious?

Betty, loving the lounge?

I am hopeful I will get a lot of stuff done around the house today but that pile of books I am dying to read are calling me and they might win out.

Happy Saturday all!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hey there Mod'in Mamas!(&Pops)
          Havin' a lazy day so far after a busy late night.
          I was gonna go jump on the river again, but it's Hubby's day off & he's doing yard work... so I'm feeling guilted into helping, (especially since he's gonna use my truck to take load to the dump )...I guess his truck is too nice for old fencing...

I was thinking things would slow down after Labor Day @ the cafe... not yet. I was busier than a one legged women in a butt kickin contest last night.:eeks: inkele:

Hope everybody has a great saturday!
          Big hugs!
          Love ya ALL bunches,
          Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
          X