Saturday September 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday September 29th

Hello??? Where is everyone???? Getting ready for a soccer game so just popped in to say hi.

PP, how was the reunion?

Gotta run. Happy Saturday to all my lovely moderating buddies!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Saturday September 29th

Hi all! I just got here and am catching up. The reunion was a complete blast! I had the best time and laughed mu butt off. Everyone pretty much looks the same to me. I stuck to my white wine and remembered to drink water inbetween. I did not over do it thank goodness. Anyway, it is a sunny day here. Maybe I can convine hubby to take to boat out.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Saturday September 29th

LOL Hello ladies!
      I am here. Great Fall day here and am going out with a couple girlfriends tonight for dinner so that will be nice. I need a little break from this house and the same old, same old.

Glad you had fun PP and Lushy you are so peppy today I love it.

Have a great day everyone!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Saturday September 29th

Hey guys!

PP -- So glad to you had so much fun! Are you having anything special going on tonight as well? My 20-year-reunion is in three weeks and we will have to travel to get there, but its a whole weekend of stuff and I'm really excited, but am trying to drop six or seven lbs so I can really actually eat and not worry about it all weekend. I too had thought of doing a cleansing diet about 10 days before. Were you allowed to eat anything other than liquids? I will google it...

I actually have my Mom's old high school sweetheart staying at my house for the weekend as he is travelling down to Key West to visit his son and wanted to see her after her battle with cancer. We all went to dinner last night and the two of them are off walking on the beach and spending time together today. Kinda strange. My parents are officially divorced, but lived together for several years anyway until he recently went into Rehab about two months ago. Its been hard on my Mom, so this was a special treat for her this weekend.

Wishing the weather would cool off here... still so hot. Good to see everyone. Good to see you Mary and Judie as well... trying to catch up a bit around here!

Love to all~
        Allie
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Saturday September 29th

Hi all,

I've had the best day ever after my week of work from hell .....

I stayed in bed until 11am, Hubby and daughter were really quiet to let me sleep in, had a soak in my jacuzzi bath, spent the afternoon clothes shopping and have just got back from my favourite seafood restaurant and have enjoyed a lovely family meal ..... gonna have a couple of glasses of wine and relax in my new lounge ....

Then back to work in the morning

Love & Hugs to all in mods ..........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Saturday September 29th

Betty - that sounds just great!!!! Good on you and enjoy it...MILK it to bits!!

I had 1.5 inches of 2.8% lager in a glass topped up with 1.5 inches of AF lager tonight..... My first foray into Mods!! Erm, yes, larf!! Timid ! But I don't care! Timid works for me! It didn't fire my rocket really and I certainly didn't want more so..... and today I was watching a lady drink a glass of red wine and couldn't remember what it felt like!! But then again, I was watchig Pretty Woman the other night and when 'her and him' (aaah!) finally kiss...kiss...kiss (!) I found myself watching with my head on one side like a confused puppy and not remembering what that felt like either!!! Sad ol' cow!

So, anyways, wanted to share my 'lip-wetting' experience....don't laugh!!

Glad to read all about your exploits!!

Love FMF xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Saturday September 29th

Hey FMF! Welcome into Mod's and you did an outstanding job :wd:

Betty what a great day you have had....just think of it tomorrow while you are at work.

Allie that is cute having your mom's old sweetheart there it must be nice for her to go back in time with him to the younger days.

Have a happy day all.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
              X