Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new month tomorrow.

Hi all,
    I am not going to have a drop of alcohol in my system during October. Therefore I will have none tonight.

Louise ( Irish) is a year AF. Last year I began an AF stint at the same time as her but drank after 32 days and you know that there have been times when I have slipped badly since then.

I can't help but wish I had continued ; as she did. A year down the line I have come so far but...

On a lighter note I spent yesterday with my beautiful grand-daughter who has now changed her favourite word from NO to YES!

This makes her even more delightful. Also I have made time to come on here and catch-up. Altogether a lovely weekend so far.

(Will work later when I hanker after a glass!)

Love to all as always

Waves
    Enough is enough

A new month tomorrow.

Waves ... sending you strength and warmth and all good thoughts.

May your October be everything you wish for.

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Waves, all the best for October, nice to see you around. I will pm you about the meet up .....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Waves,

I have the same goal you do. NOT ONE SINGLE DROP OF ALCOHOL FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER (2007)

I don't care how many scary phone calls I get when I am out of town, either!!

I am also going to add a daily morning walk before work.

Here's to a great, successful October.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Waves,
          I am trying my hand at October as well being AF. Going to do my best, give it my all and go from there. I love October too so that should help.

I wish you much success!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Waves et all - hello and I'm in on the sending good (BEST!) wishes for October - may you achieve all that you want to..... SEE IT AND GRASP IT......AND DON'T LET GO!!!

Love
            FMF xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Waves, Beaches and Cindi, I know you two girls can do whatever you set your mind to! What a wonderful goal.

Still come onto mods we will support you in every effort.

You ladies are all wonderful, I wish you much success! xo, Mary

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

can I jump in as well...im ready for an alcohol free october...I want to heal body and mind and as this is my favourite time of year as well that will help!

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

I am commiting to the most AF days I have had in the month of October, not the whole month but as much as I can do. And exercising. Should have gotten in shape for summer, guess I will now be in shape for winter??

Happy Sunday All!!!
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

I'm gonna go for less drinking days in Oct as well. It's been a long summer with too many hot days of beer drinking for me.
                    Everyone keeps telling how great I look, lately. Guess I should get sick & loose 15 lbs more often...! NOT! Actually, Hubby keeps telling me I need to eat, it's mostly girlfriends that tell me I look great. What a sick society we live in.

With winter coming I'm sure I'll be packing it back on in no time.

Limers, Beaches, DB2, Waves, you girs go for it! You can do it! :thumbs:

Hope everybody has a great Sunday, & last day of Sept! I'm gonna celebrate it by throwing fodd & jokes @ people! (hopefully they'll throw $$ back)

Big Hugs
                    Judie
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Im in , got a birthday this month as well, towards the end of the month so by then is should be prepared
                      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

A new month tomorrow.

Here we are Day 3....how's everyone doing in Mod's land???
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                        X