Monday October 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday October 1st

Hi girls, I truly never thought I would ever be away from MWO as long as I have, but with my gigantic case of cold feet I have truly been in my on world plus superbusy with work. I am leaving in the morning for the trip and will be getting married on Wed. I really have looked and dragged myself through the mill trying to find every dam reason why not to do this. So now that that is over I feel calm, elegant and very ready. Geez, never thought I would freak out as much as I did.

I Love you all and am sorry I have neglected you guys, I just kind of went into an introspect mode instead of whinning mode.

XXXooo Sammys

Comment

Monday October 1st

Sammy I am so glad you checked in I was getting worried about you. You sound so much more at peace now about getting married. I wish you much love and happiness and wonderful day all the way around!!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Monday October 1st

Beaches
        Its true - if you arm yourself with the proper mindset and the supplements and have an alternate thing to drink - ex I almost always have a coffee or a diet coke in my hand - I know those arent the greatest but they sure have helped. I also am taking about 6000 mg of l-glut a day, calcium-magnesium, Lithium Orotate (have to check the dose); 5-HTP (200 mg a day); Evening Primrose Oil; the amino complete; the multivitamin; and ester C (very important) - oh and Niacin. Yeah so I take a lot - but its really helped me feel healthier..
        Love all
        Love jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Monday October 1st

Sammys - I wish you such a happy day and a beautiful marriage... I am so glad you have found that place of peace and elegance...wonderful word!

Blessings all round.
          Love
          FMF xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
          X