Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday October 2nd

Hello Mod's Land,

Today is another beautiful fall day here and I am going to enjoy since I know winter is sneaking up right around the corner.
    I am going to a Parents Committee Meeting tonight and am not sure what that all entails but agreed to go with one of my friends who is a member. I am not committing to being a member right now although she really wants me to be. Our Autism Parent Support Group hopefully will be starting up next month so that's exciting too and we are still working towards my son's autism assistance dog so we have lots going on.

I hope you all have a very nice day!!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Tuesday October 2nd

Talking a lot about something that bothers you is a pretty good sign that you've got something huge, and profoundly liberating, to learn.

Whooohooooo!
    ****The Universe
    -----------

that is so true!

Had to get online and pass this on.

Beaches, that is so wonderful on the autism parent support group. I wish you so much success on getting the dog.

Sammys dear, just read the subscriber post from last week. WOW, I have no advice . . . you are so bright, you have to do what is right for you.

Come back all our mods lovelies that are missing!

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Hi Beaches and Mary,

I'm still busy working, but mum and dad back tomorrow so hopefully will be a bit quieter soon.

Getting nervous about hospital appointment for Kerrie on friday now ......

Love & Hugs to everyone here ..........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Mary, I love the universe quote.
        Sammy, Happy Marriage Day tomorrow...I will be thinking of you.
        Betty I hope it all goes well for Kerrie on Friday.

Happy day modsters!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

So much going on this morning!

Sammys- congratulations once again! I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Beaches- I'm so glad you're getting more support for your son

Betty- Try and be calm for Kerrie. I'll be praying for your family.

Mary- Always a great quote to start the day.

I have a busy day here and have to fire another person. I hate that. I also am in the middle of three of my managers in a power struggle. I am sooooo ready for this vacation!
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Sammys I only just saw your post from yesterday!!!!!

Will be thinking about you :h :h :h :h
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

HEY MODSTERS!

Sammy's will be thinking of you the next day or two:h ...
              I never thought I'd get married, but I did... believe it or not, it doesn't seem all that different(most of the time)...I work nights, he works days...we don't see much of each other... it's perfect! LOL
              Having someone who loves you & will be there for ya ...to laugh or cry, just share the good & bad...be there...really means the world.

THAT'S DEFINATELY SOMETHING NEW TO ME.
              (having been an A-Hole magnet most of my life)
              We just celebrated our 7th anniversary a few weeks ago. (seems like 5 minutes...

under water! LOL!)

Just having a casual day so far, hoping the phone doesn't ring. I told the cafe to call if they need me tonight... one of the girls is sick, But it has slowed down, although last night was busy.

Hope everybody's having a great day!
              :l
              Judie
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Congrats St Jude - my hubby and I just celebrated our 5th years anniversary - we both swore we'de never marry again but we are just as (can't get enough touching each other) as we were when we met ten years ago. Best of luck to you and yours - I hope it goes as well for you but Lord knows we had our ups and downs. Haven't been on for awhile but you all have been in my heart.
                Hugs to all
                OP

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Hi all,
                  Sammys, so glad you are in such a good space now for the wedding.

Jen, well done on the 31 days

Tawny, your description of spring made me really want to be in Oz.

Mary, love your universe quotes ( and you too of course)

Betty, looking forward to the meet. Praying for you this week.

DB2, Beaches, Limers, maxman – it’s great to have company on this journey without having to move to Absville.

Lushy, Jude, FMF thanks for the messages of support.

Chrysa, hope you are feeling better.

PP, cruise countdown… sounds wonderful

Accountable, I loved your post about not drinking meaning that we don’t bury our heads in the sand for the day. That is so true.

Eustacia, thinking of you.:l

Optimist, nice to see you back.

Everyone else. I hope you are doing well with your goals.
                  Love to all as always.
                  Waves
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, something kinda new & different for me... Last night after work, I called Hubby, got him on his cell, he was still in town across the river @ another bar/restaurant. I went over & joined him for a beer, talked him into leaving his car in town & riding home with me. On the way home he told me he was seeing double. Glad I (& he) was still in town when I called him! As we live 10 mi upstream...

That never would have happened a few years ago. It wouldv'e been me... calling for a ride or calling from jail! Or worse...

He's always the responsible one of us.
                    I have a feeling he's gonna have an early night tonight.
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday October 2nd

Waves! Lovely to see you here. Don't be a stranger. Always thinking of you as well.

Jude, hope you are available for the Seattle meet up. Can't wait to meet you in person.

Night all. I just finished "billing" ie: take home work after Tae Kwon Do, book store, homework time....ect... I need more hours in a day
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
                      X