Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed the 3rd

Mornin' Modsters
    Looking like more rain here again.:upset: Oh well at least I still have roses.
    I'm up early, so I guess I'll start us out for the day.

"Someone has said that the greatest cause of ulcers is mountain-climbing over mole hills"
    Maxwell Maltz

OK gonna keep this short & sweet...(just like me)
    gotta run into town this AM.
    Will check in later.
    Have a great day everybody.
    Big Hugs.

Have a wonderful Wedding Day Sammys!:h

Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Wed the 3rd

Hey Judie,

Great Quote!

Glad to see you back here and doing so well!

Sammys - Happy Day and I wish you two a wonderful life together!!

Yeah I have been up since 4 but had an early breakfast meeting anyway soooooo guess it is ok.

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

Comment

Wed the 3rd

HAPPY WEDDING DAY SAMMY

HELLO MODSTERS!!!

Hi Judie and Mary and all that come.
      Busy, busy today! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wed the 3rd

Morning All!!!

Sammy, hope today is a great day for you.

Beaches, keep on going girl. You are doing great.

MKR, hope you get a nap today.

Jude, nice to see you up early. Weather is crap here too!!!

Have a great day everyone!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wed the 3rd

Hi all!

Sammys, I will be thinking about you today! Have a great trip and wedding!

I caved in yesterday and drank wine. Didn't go overboard and get drunk but, the pressures of work and home got to me. Today, I am facing another stressful day. I can't believe it's only Wed. I had to fire someone yesterday, reprimand 3 others and I'm expecting one to resign today. Morale is low and I'm the boss so I can't be caught having a pity party for myself or it will get worse.
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Wed the 3rd

Hi all, Sammys Happy Wedding Day .....

PP keep your chin up, not long to that fabulous holiday of yours ....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Wed the 3rd

Hello - 'tis me....

Jude - that quote is just great - it is up on my wall already! Sooooh true!
              PP - sounds hell - I admire you and all bosses. Couldn't do it myself... hang in there.
              Sammy and ?! - happy life to you both and have a great trip.

Love to everyone - first time on here today...good to catch up. I'm settling down now after some 'heavy' letter composing today - clearing up some ughy stuff last April... as you do! Mod-ing in my head but not sure I will - if you know what I mean!

Love
              FMF xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Wed the 3rd

I was talking to a friend @ the store today & mentioned I had to give Hubby a ride in to get his car. He asked what was wrong with it...

I had to chuckle & tell him his car got drunk the other night, & couldn't drive home.

Had planned on having tonight off, but I got called in to work, so maybe tomorrow night I'll let Hubby take me out to dinner. (He kinda "owes me":H ) We still haven't celebrated our anniversary properly from last month...well, sort of...:h

Had a nice walk out on the jetty & along the river today w/Bungee. Still not quite warm enough for kayaking ... hopefully Indian Summer will still come...before winter hits completly.

PP- Hope your day goes a bit better today. I would hate being in your position. I've tried management before... definately not for me.

Lushy- Our weather's not too bad.. just not warm enough for getting on the river... it's actually perfect for hiking along the beach. Hope yours improves. Seattle in April? Maybe? That'd be fun!

MKR- Up since 4? That's about when I woke up on the couch & went to go climb in!

FMF- Are you writing on your wall w/crayons again?

Comment

Wed the 3rd

Oh Judie!!!!! :H Wot a great idea!!!! Sure would upset the landlady! Then she'd really have something to moan about! Thanks for getting me to have a real LOL!! (Hmmm, different colur crayons = pwetty!!) (Did that in my loo in student days...pencils for graffiti stuff hanging off bits of string for the use of...used to lose people in there for hours!!!)

(No, good honest paper and blutac here!!! But thanks for it again -Sooooh true for me)

Hope you can celebrate your anniversary 'properly' now you feel a bit better...just been practising have you?!?!!?

Love to all -
                  FMF xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Wed the 3rd

FMF, watercoloring on windows is always fun too!
                    Easier clean up

(it does tend to run though...)

Comment

Working...
                    X