It's FRIDAY--October 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's FRIDAY--October 5

Hey y'all-just popping in to say hi. I got called in to work early and unexpectedly this morning. Still running like crazy to get everything done Have a great Friday and weekend!:h
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

It's FRIDAY--October 5

You too Amethyst!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

It's FRIDAY--October 5

Arrrgg! Just lost my post. I hate when that happens.:upset:

Where was I?

BB- You must be so relieved about not doing the surgury. But still the not knowing... Hopefully the new Doc will have some answers. I have heard of some people having good reaults with special diets. I forget the name ... I'll have to google . It starts with a K Ketogenic?

We had a wonderful romantic anniversary dinner last night. Went to a really nice restaurant where I worked years ago (so it's kinda like family going in there)
        I had my favorite Cedar plank Salmon, & Hubby had the Whisky steak.
        I had a cosmo with dinner, (I'd never had one before & wanted to try something diff), it was pretty good, but one was enough!

We did go to a new place that just opened, before dinner & had a beer, before dinner. Pretty exciting night on the town! I guess we could've caught a movie... but that would've been a 27 mi drive...and we'd have missed dinner. Thank God for DVDs

Welcome aboard GoneGator!:welcome:

Great to see everybody!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It's my Monday. At least I get to work off my dinner from last night!

Big hugs.
        Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X