Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday October 6

Good morning modsters,

Hope everyone did well. After an AF Thursday I overdid it a bit last night but not as bad as I generally would have. There was one glass of wine left in the bottle and since I knew I'd had enough I poured it out. Hate to waste but at least I don't have a hangover today.

I bought some great new tea, with mint and tarragon, called Refresh. I am going to try having that on AF nights or switching to it when I have had my mods quota. I seem to need to have something in my hand...

Rainy here again. What is everyone up to?

Saturday October 6

Morning Ducky, well done for last night, I too overdid it last night, so did hubby so at least he's not nagging me .....

Hope that everyone else is doing OK ....

Love & Hugs :l :l :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Saturday October 6

Morning everone! It is rainy here as well. I am going to head down to the Keys for a weekend hanging out with my kids. See ya later.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Saturday October 6

BB, no wonder you overdid it, with all you have going on. I am sure you will be right back on track. Glad hubbie isn't bugging you!

PP, enjoy your w/e. I still have to drag my dh to the keys. He has not been all the way down to Key West.

Off to get the house in shape and run errands.

My puppy ate the headpiece (part of it) to his bumble bee Halloween costume! Ugh...

Comment

Saturday October 6

Hello Modsters,
          Ducky that is too funny you are dressing up your puppy for Halloween. He is going to be so cute.

PP have fun in the Keys!

Hello to you too BB!

Today the kids are out so I am trying to pick up around this house. It's maddening trying to keep it clean. Reminds of the definition of insanity everytime I clean. Oh well.

Have a great day and hello to all who come!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Saturday October 6

That's right Beaches... "A clean house IS the sign of a sick mind!"
            Guess I don't have too much to worry about here!...LOL

Another chilly fall day again... Sure am missing those nice summer days. It changed overnight!

Maybe if I put my kayak away for winter storage the weather will warm up again.

I stopped to say hi to friend @ another restaurant after work last night ( another place I used to work), the racoons were out on the deck. We were feeding the young ones brownies out the window. They're so cute! They sit up on their hind legs just like Bungee. They're more spoiled than him though...I would never give him brownies! I'm sure it's not good for em. They sure like them though.

Hope everybody's having a great weekend.

I should've worn my pedometer last night. I ran my a$$ off! Better than being slow & looking for something to clean though...

Big Hugs,
            Judie
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
            X