Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday October 9th

OK, where are all the Modsters?

One large glass of wine last night so that is good. Now to continue the trend instead of going overboard tonight.

My teeth are sore from having the braces put on so lots of softer food for a bit.

What is everyone up to?

Tuesday October 9th

Hi Ducky, well done for last night.

I'm not up to much, I've got a bad back at the minute, so I'm really grumpy .....

Love & Hugs to everyone ..........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday October 9th

Hi Ducky! Maybe soup, mashed taters, & ice cream are on the menu today huh? I was always supposed to get braces as a kid.. but I threw such a fit my Dad said heck with it....they cost too much, & if you don't want em anyway...
      Hope your teeth feel better soon.

Hi to all the rest of you quiet Modsters...
      It's my day off! Yeah!! Looking like anohter stormy day here... guess I'll be lazy, maybe get on the exercise equipment for a while later, & play some guitar...just to torture the dogs & neighbors

:l Have a great day everybody,
      Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday October 9th

Ahh Ducky... yes the dang braces. I had them when I was 14. For 2 years. Hurt like crapola when they first went on and every time they adjusted them. Thought for certain my teeth were going to fall out of my face. No regret now tho!!!

Hi to the rest of you modders today.

Comment

Tuesday October 9th

Accountable, I have to wear them for 26 months. I guess because I am older it takes longer. I think it will be worth it though...

Judie, enjoy your lazy day. BB, hope the back feels better soon. Did you do something to hurt it?

Well lots to do today. BBL.

Comment

Tuesday October 9th

Hi BB! Must have been posting @ the same time.
            Hope your back feels better soon.
            That reminds me, I need to take a heating pad/massager into town to a friend...
            :l
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday October 9th

Every single day, I'm pressing out and reeling in the abundance you're making room for in your life as I observe everything you think, say, and do.

Yeah, I hate the reeling in part.

Um-p-p-p-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!
              ****The Universe

Yesterday's conversation was around the wine/beer replacement: I did start drinking wine when I was new to mods rather than my favorite hard alcohol. Last night, it had been so long since I had a drink, I took 3 kudzu before my board meeting. It was 2.5 hours before I had the drink at dinner. Now days, I don't even want the wine really. At dinner last night I had a margarita. It lasted through the two hours we were there. It wasn't that great of one but I can not believe I had a taste for the water so much more than for the hard alcohol. All who are new to moderation, I can truthfully say, it all gets much easier. Just remember you do not want to feel awful and hung over. There is not shame in saying no thank you to a drink and adding I am really thirsty, water would be great right now. I have removed myself from a lot of drinking at parties like that. I will have a few glasses of water plus the kudzu ahead of time and there is just not the urge to really drink.

Ducky dear, so sorry. Been there done that myself! My oldest (got the worst of both of us) had 7 years with palatal expanders and rebuilding techniques as his teeth were tipped inward. The youngest (got the best of both of us) got away with a year and half. doesn't seem fair. I love egg drop soup when your teeth feel like that. Poor babies.

Betty, I am sorry your back is hurting you. Feel better FAST!

Judie, great to see you too! I would love to have you come see the balloons. We would have so much fun. I swear a pink elephant went by my office window, twice today!! Tee Hee! I am only drinking coffee. . . promise!

AFM, great to see you here! Yes, ducky, all who have had ortho, feel for you today!

Have a great day all you wonderful modsters!

xo, Mary

Comment

Working...
              X