Tuesday October 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday October 16th

Hmmmm, I'm beginning to see a trend here......

Anyway, I slept like caca last night. It took me forever to get to sleep and then I woke up early, feeling anxious again. Definately going to order some GABA today. I know that later on I will be little Ms. Grumpypants so I'll prolly need some extra support today.

Another AF day under my belt, so I'm pleased about that.

Hope everyone else slept better than I did!

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Tuesday October 16th

Good morning Modsters!

Congrats on the AF day L and I thinks it's a great trend you are starting I had an AF day yesterday and shooting for another today.

Yesterday when I said I took 2 GABA by mistake it was because they look just like the L Glut. I won't make that mistake again. It really is a weird tingly face feeling. The Gaba has worked wonders for me. I also take Lithium Orotate. I do whatever it takes to keep me stable at this point My family appreciates the effort. HA

Have a great day everyone.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Morning Lorelei and Beaches. Y'all must get up mighty early on that east coast! Yawn....I'm heading off for work, feeling kinda bleary eyed. I didn't sleep well either Lorelei. I had some wine last night, after 2 af nights, and I don't sleep well when I drink. I am on day 3 topa 25mg. So far so good.

All the rest of y'all-have a great day!!!!:h
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

So here we come to the part of my day, when for the last year and half I have gotten a phone call from my sweetie at lunch. Since I am sweetieless for the moment this has become a sad part of the day for me. My lack of sleep isn't helping and I am vacillating between angry and sad.
        Suddenly I see
        suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Lorelei, lack of sleep will enhance your emotions. Try to think of something else. I know easier said than done. Sorry you are sweetieless at the moment. (I am assuming you have split up?)

Try to think of those songs....

"I am Woman" (by Helen Reddy) or "I am not ready to make nice" (by the Dixie Chicks) I find they really help pick up my spirits when I am bummed out or having a tiff with my hubby.

Try to empower yourself and embrace your single life while you are. It is a great time for figuring out what you want in your life. **Big Hugs**

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Hi everyone,

Great job on the all the AF days around here!!!!

Did PP leave on her cruise yet?

Lorelei, GABA is good and many people swear by the 5htp to help with sleep. Might want to check it out. I have been on a good sleeping roll as of late but I know how awful it is to be sleep deprived.

Busy day for me. Time to get Halloween costume shopping (for my daughter, not me) and get decorating the house. I am so behind. Thankfully she will reuse last year's outfit (female vampire) but needs the fangs to make the outfit complete. Hope they are not all sold out.

Have a great day everyone!!!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Accountable for Me;209903 wrote: Lorelei, lack of sleep will enhance your emotions. Try to think of something else. I know easier said than done. Sorry you are sweetieless at the moment. (I am assuming you have split up?)

Try to think of those songs....

"I am Woman" (by Helen Reddy) or "I am not ready to make nice" (by the Dixie Chicks) I find they really help pick up my spirits when I am bummed out or having a tiff with my hubby.

Try to empower yourself and embrace your single life while you are. It is a great time for figuring out what you want in your life. **Big Hugs**
              All great points AfM!! On any other day I would so be taking all your advice. Today I'm just gonna give it my best shot. I will NOT drink today regardless of how I feel and that's important. I am just so frustrated I wanna scream "JUST TALK TO ME DAMMIT!!!". I recognize that we need to be apart now for the betterment of the relationship later, but don't tell me to call you and then not return my call when I do. Even if he would call when he knows I would not be home to say he's not ready to talk yet.

(somebody needs a nap)
              Suddenly I see
              suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Hang in there Lorelei. And yes, don't drink.... it will only make you feel worse. Sometimes a relationship needs a break.

If it was meant to be you guys will come together and your relationship will be even stronger... if it wasn't, then think of it as a learning experience.

Men think on a different level than we do. We are much more emotionally attached in every sense of the word. We tend to dwell on the good and the routine. Men seem to simply 'carry on' and are able to function without showing any sense of loss or disruption in their life.

I am sure he is feeling sad too... they are just weird, plain and simple.

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Hey there Mondsters!

I'm thinking PP must have left for her cruise... I haven't seen her around lately. That or she's doing last minute "Wonder Woman" chores...

Lorelei- I put some tips for you in the being nice thread... Might cheer you up.:h

Lushy- Have fun costume shopping. I love that! I don't even have any kids... but I have plenty of costumes! LOL I can really scare my Hubby!:H
                  You should have seen my "Santa suit" a few years ago.. I came out of the bedroom with knee high black boots, a santa hat, red silk thong, and 2 red bows! HO HO HO! I could have made some $$$ on the right street....LOL
                  (in case you're wondering, Hubby & I were the only ones here!)

What's really funny, Hubby took a pic of me... it came out really bad, I was looking down & it looked like I had a doulble chin. So I cut out his face off another photo & glued it on my body in the boots....It's hilarious! Gee, Do ya think I'm a bit twisted? Oh well it runs in the family. My Mom's nutty like that... and she doesn't even drink!

I have the day off! It's raining,...of coarse. Maybe I'll budle up & go for a walk on the beach, in between showers.

Hope everybody has a great day!
                  Huge Hugs,
                  Judie
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Looks like PP set sail on her cruise on the 11th for 2 weeks with no kiddies!

OMG Judie that is hilarious about the Santa costume, I bet hubbie loved it!

Lorelei-Sorry you are so sad today, stay strong. Men are stubborn. Just try to stay focused on your own healing right now.

AFM, always great advice!

Hi Amethyst hope you have having a nice day too.

Lushy Have fun costume hunting! I think you should dress up too !
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Beaches, mostly Hubby just looks @ me & shakes his head, like he can't believe he really married "THAT"... :H
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Well folks I made it home without a stop to the liquor store. Yay!!!

Now to relax and get some stuff done before bed.
                        Suddenly I see
                        suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

:goodjob: Lorelei! You will thank yourself in the AM!

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Beaches hi! How much GABA did you have for the tinglys? I got them on 500mg...but I can't halve capsules.....?

Sorry guys.... as you might be gathering I am beginning to not remember what feeling relaxed fels like! Constant tension.... Kalms don't work or anything else 'herby'... Even my teeth hurt (toothache) from jaw tension, especially at night.... grrrr!

Bring on the big pair of safe arms to share the 'burdens' with...?! Yes, that would work! But can you get those by the mg in a pot?!?! Shame eh?!? I'd be rich! (and relaxed!)

Appart from the fact that it's p'd with rain all day and I've got two sets of wet clothes hanging all over the radiators....not too bad a day!

Hope everyone's doing well....thinking of you all. (Just seen - well doen Lorelei!)

Love FMF xx
                            :heart: c: :heart:
                            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Tuesday October 16th

Good job Lorelei and hi to everyone else,

A bit late for me to first post but...

Lots of exercise and still trying to make mods more mod. I am doing better than I was but would like to have some AF days and don't do that much.

FMF, hope tomorrow is better for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X