Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday

Hi all,
    Lovely to read all your posts from the last few days. You all sound very positive which is great. Thanks for thinking of me Mary.

I went away for the weekend and had a good time on the whole. Saw relatives that I haven't seen for a while which was nice.

Clean-up day today. BOO. HISS. Beautiful sunshine and here I am hoovering!

Just spent 80 minutes on here! Unheard of recently!

Still- got to make the most of my few days off work.

Love to you all as always.

Waves xx
    Enough is enough

Tuesday

Hi Waves, nice to see you.

Have a business friend of dh's coming to have dinner and spend the night. I am not up for it. I have a lot of cooking and cleaning to do. Oh well. Tomorrow they both leave and I have 2 days to myself, which I am looking forward to.

Where have all the modsters gone....

Comment

Tuesday

Good morning Waves, Ducky and all to come.
      had a lovely hangover free Monday and AF dinner...love those kind of mondays!
      moding is going very well and when I'm at home with my lovely Dx I don't even have the slightest thought of overdoing it. having a social get-together is still a challenge due to all the distractions...makes it hard to count drinks etc. but still no disasters and I'm keeping it that way
      be well everyone
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tuesday

I'm actually very sad today and not feeling very good about myself. I've broken out into tears 3 times already today, all at work. I keep telling myself that if I just ride it out the sadness will pass and I will be ok again. I usually just squash stuff down but I'm full of stuff I squashed down and now its time to let it out. Here's to a good cry tonight!

-lorelei
        Suddenly I see
        This is what I want to be
        suddenly I see
        Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday

Morning y'all. Sounds like today is a clean up day. I'll be thinking of you both Waves and Ducky as I vacuum (hoovering-love it! ) Somehow knowing you've already done it makes it seem not so bad here!
          D- how wonderful to have to af days. Aren't they great! I want more more MORE!!!! And only I can give them to me-or something like that! Sounds like mods is working well for you. I keep meaning to tell you-I'm almost embarassed to say- but...well... here goes. ...
          I actually LIKE tofurky!! It's yummy! And no, I'm not a vegetarian, but I have been one in the past. There. I've said it. I feel so much better now:H
          Hope all have a great day!!!:h
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Tuesday

Oh Lorelei, sorry you're feeling sad. Sending hugs your way:l :l :h
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Tuesday

hey lorelei, sorry your feeling blue anything in particular?? It is healthy to cry...go for it!! If you wear mascara hopefuly it is waterproof!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Comment

Tuesday

I think its general unresolved crap that is bubbling to the surface now that I'm not drinking to keep it repressed. Self esteem issues are the main topic of my inner voice today. I have ALOT of those issues. I hope in the long run I will just cry myself out so I can pick myself back up and get on with life.

-lorelei
                Suddenly I see
                suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday

Hi everyone, Lorelei dry those tears, I hate to see you so upset crying it out is so darn draining. Speaking from experience of course we all have had are times. If I ever start crying at work of course its like inappropriate so trying to stop makes it worse for me.

Hope you feel better after work, could you take a couple of days off for yourself???

Sammys

Comment

Tuesday

meh....I have just been informed that I will most likely have to travel at the end of this week. So much for taking any time off for myself. It won't be long and I'll be home by the weekend, which I will have to work because of the time offsite for this trip.....blech!
                    Suddenly I see
                    suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday

Lorelei, if you don't mind me asking...how long have you been AF/MOD sorry..not sure what your plan is. I found that soon after going AF my emotions bounced all over the place and I'd go from very sad to quite giddy. Hang in there! XXX

Tofurkey Amethyst? we'll just keep that our dirty little secret ok
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tuesday

I am largely AF and the last time I moderated was last Friday night. Part of the problem is that I ran out of my anti depressant and the refill won't be ready until Thursday. Of course now I'll be out of town and I won't be able to pick it up until Saturday. I meet with my therapist tomorrow morning so that should help some.

The cool part of my business trip is that I'm going there to be an expert witness. Due to the fact it is an active litigation I can't say anymore - but my self esteem did rise quite a bit thinking on my new found "expert" status.

Thanks to all of you who offered support today. Alot of my emotional stuff has been repressed for years so it will trickle out from time to time.

I am commited to remaining AF most days with a mods day thrown in here and there....its the only way I can get all my stuff sorted.

-lorelei
                        Suddenly I see
                        suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Tuesday

expert witness...how cool! will we get to see you on tv Lorelei ? our celebrity
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tuesday

Alas I will not be on T.V. for this case. Though who knows maybe one day.....

-lorelei
                            Suddenly I see
                            suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Working...
                            X