Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween!

Good morning Mondsters!

Last day we can say Mondsters for the month of October! Hope you all have a great Halloween and for those who celebrated yesterday hope it was great fun too!

Today the kids will have a party at school and we aren't going to take them out tonight because we did all the celebrating this weekend. Until their old enough to figure out they are missing out I will enjoy passing the weekday by

Have a good one!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Happy Halloween!

happy halloween!!

I sit here in my princess outfit:H Oh well, we dress up at work every year, so it is only 1 day / year, I can handle it!!

Hope everyone does well today and has a fun halloween whether they have kids or not, try to have a good time w/ the trick or treaters!! My 14 and 16 year old boys are insisting on going out, well I guess I remember doing that at that age! (free candy!!)

Take care and have a great Wednesday, I will pop in later to read and maybe post

Much love and many hugs to all my modster freinds, or should I say MONSTER friends for today:H (CORNEY!!)

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Hello fellow monsters :H

I seem to have missed out posting here most of october, but i've been here in spirit .....

Beaches, halloween with the children is lovely, we had our school parties yesterday, and I have a work party tomorrow where I am taking my slimming world class dressed as the queen of hearts.......

Love and hugs to everyone .....

ps ..... only 17 days to my florida vacation with mum and Kerrie .....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

I am here at my office dressed as a doctor in my scrubs... I wish I could write myself a couple of scrips..

It is a wet and extremely windy Halloween for us with Tropical Storm Noel in my backyard. Tonight we are heading to my sister in laws for a party with the kids. Unfortunately, for me tomorrow my kids have Saints Day where they have to dress up again as saints...uggggg! So, in total my kids will have worn 3 different costumes for 3 different kids. One to school (had to be fairy tale), one for tonight and one for Saints Day.

Last night I was at Target getting last minute items and they are clearing out the Halloween stuff and putting out the Christmas stuff I need a new pair of track shoes.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Betty, where in Florida will you be?
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Happy Halloween!

just taking some time to reassess my gouls

hahahahahaha

so bad

good to be feeling better, mostly got this cold licked....the power of garlic!!!

be wel freinds
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Preciouspinot;217351 wrote: Betty, where in Florida will you be?
              We are staying on I drive in Orlando ......

Hi D ..........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

YA BUNCH OF LOVABLE WEIRDOS!!!!

Love and Happiness
                The pumpkin scarecrow Hippie
                xxx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Hi Hippie, takes a wierdo to know one love .......:h

Thanks ..............
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Happy Halloween!

I love it!!

Hippie, too funny, I love that!! Happy halloween back at ya!!

Same to everyone!!

MA:h :l
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Oh how I think this holiday is ridiculous, but I will get my daughter out for trick or treating tonight. It will be a bitter cold evening here. Hope you all have a safe and happy one!
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Happy Halloween!

TRICK OR TREAT!!

Just goofing around... Ya I know... nothing unusual about that!

Happy Halloween Mondsters!
                        I played around with my vampira dress yesterday, & changed it from an innocent little girls dress(which it was...) to a not so innocent little girl's dress!:H Amazing what a few slits up the side & a lower neckline will do for a little black dress!
                        Sorry about the font size. I'm too lazy too change it right now...
                        Have Fun!
                        :l
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                        X