Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 5

Re: July 5 Thx 4 Aussie Times

Aussies -- thank you for the times -- I am going to make little signs for myself.. (ps is that offensive -- the word "Aussie"?? If so...I am sorry...I'm just an "AmurEcun" as our President says

Comment

July 5

Hey All
      Home after going out with the whole family(aaaahhhh)
      Had 2 glasses and will go to bed now and read.Thanks for all your support.
      Maires,i'm with you. I wanted to be abs but don't want to be a total failure. Every drink that I don't take is a success
      Have a great night all
      Janet

Comment

July 5

Hey ya'll!! I will join in the mod. boards then, I think I fit in better here, as I didn't really ever have any intention in "quitting" forever or even for a month...........that is too"AA" for me at this point in time...........will have af days, like today to rest up the good ole liver and all...........thanks for feedback... :

Chrys, is it you who said you think you may be habing insomnia from topa??? Does it make you (could it make you) wired? I feel as though it may be doing it to me.........I haven't had caffeine, and I had a hard time sleeping last night, am wired now (and it is 9:35PM!)...............do you now take it in the AM or PM??

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated as always!!:happy

Mary Anne................thank you everyone!!!!:y

Comment

July 5

Janet, It's great to see you back

Missed you.
          REALLY glad to have you back here!! I know it did not seem right for a bit there....just do what is right for YOU. That is what I have learned. You certainly will get support when you fall, and will almost certainly get a little smackaroo when you are falling into bad habits and being a bit liberal with the old ways. The way I see it, Janet: when you are HERE, you are accountable. I post dang everything! (as these people are very well sick of ). But it keeps me honest. And AWARE, like Kathy said earlier today. SEE??? I think of these people here and how it affects my drinking. My life.
          Truly amazing!
          ANYHOW! You sound great and in a really good spot to be on this moderation thing.
          Yay!:d
          Bec

Comment

Working...
          X