Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2

Re: Day 2

Hi Meg.I also came across this site by chance.It's been three weeks since i found it and i can honestly say it has changed my life.These people are real and wonderful.
    lluf. also oz

Comment

July 2

Thank-you all for your response. Wow! The anxiety has lifted and Im feeling great about confessing even though its to people I dont know. I have gone from feeling this morning like I wanted to cancel every social event I have planned, to looking forward to the dinner party I have next saturday night as a challenge to not get wasted. I am inspired and grateful to have found this chat room at a major moment of despair. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better.
      Feeling positive about the day ahead and realising what terrible things could be happening, this is one I can prevent.
      Thanks again.
      Meg

Comment

July 2

WELCOME MEG...
        Hope you plan to stay & give the program a whirl. You will find plenty of understanding of your situtation & support for whatever your self-improvement goals are here on these boards. I need to read your initial post in detail again -- just skimmed over -- but felt the pain--this is the place for you---

Hope you can find time in between taking care of your darlings to read about the program -- Post questions anywhere -- folks here love to help..

Chrysa

Comment

Working...
        X