X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday in Modsville

Hello fellow modders......

Where is everybody????

Things in the Boop household are pretty quiet, fed up of overeating and not moderating as good as I should be, still kept up with the no drinking alone rule but been drinking more that I should be

I'm starting january with an AF spell and eating healthier and getting more excercise .....

Love & Hugs to everyone here, BB xx:l
    sigpicXXX

Friday in Modsville

I love the new avitar. It's totally you little Miss Cutness. I have surprised myself with driniking far less. Not sure if it's the increase in the Topa or that I am in AZ with friends and that I'm happier. Also, not eating as much, at least I don't think so, but I haven't had the courage to get on the scales.
    Resolutions for the New Year will be met with well meaning promises to myself. I believe in 2008 I'm in a better state of mind to accomplish those goals.
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Friday in Modsville

OMG!! There's still modders alive & well!:goodjob:

Was starting to think they'd all dissapeared, or fell off the planet!

BB, this is a tuff time of year for modding @ anything...food &/or drink ... I've been trying to stay somewhere in between. I have been spending a LOT of time on my new eliptical machine! I think that's my saving grace!
      By the way, How is Kerrie doing?

CaptB, Arizona sounds wonderful! I'll bet it's nice to be back there & among your friends in the sun! Can ya send me some?
      It's been raining here forever! My folks will be heading down there for a few months just after the first of the year. I think I'll try & "stow away" with them...It'll probably be raining here for the most part till June! Hopefully we'll get SOME sun in between.

Today is my Monday. First day back to work since the holidays... I have had quite a bit of time off though. It's been nice. I guess I'm ready to get back to work though.

Hope All are doing well.
      Huge Hugs,
      Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Friday in Modsville

Hey Judie, BB and Capt. I have been so busy and was kicked off for a while but RJ got me all fixed back up. I love AZ it is my favorite state to vacation in. Judie hope your week goes fast for you, hope your busy so your work week flies by for you. We are busy this week at my work, lots of people off of work et...... BB I have not been moderating as well as I would like to this past week, but I am now going to really watch it.

Sammys

Comment

Friday in Modsville

Hey- doing ok-just very busy!! Good to hear from everyone. Talk later:h
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
          X