Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrific Thursday the 7th!

Morning Modsters!

Oh poor babies BB. That totally sucks to be sick on vacation. I blame airplanes too, their set up as an enclosed air, circulating germ factory. I hope you had a great nights sleep and feel better today. Did you do the musinex thing? Hope today is better and you have a grand time with Mr.Boop and Kerrie!

Waves, Judie, P4T, Beaches, PP, Ducky, MA, Hillary, Accountable, Trixie, Sammys, hippie, Wimpey, more2life, Kat and sherrie plus those I missed and all to come today. I hope you have a lovely one. All of you in Florida, that must be fun . . .and WARM!! Sorry anyone has to go to the dentist, never a ton of fun!

thanks for all your support. I so totally appreciate you!

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

Good morning Mary and the rest of the gang,

Poker is at our house tonight. I lock myself away in the guest room because these guys are LOUD. I only come out when they break for food. That way I can clean the kitchen up my ocd way and then go to sleep. I am glad the game rotates so it's not here too often.

You would not believe the food. Each guy's wife sends something and it's a huge buffet. I am making mini sausage, pepper and onion sandwiches. I might put out some peanut butter cookies I made the other day too.

Off to pilates. Hope everyone is well.

BB, how is the cold?

Comment

hey

Good morning Mary and Ducky!! Poker, that is the "in" thing around here too, my hubby is talking about getting a group together for it..........have to remember to have them rotate the houses they play at, although our house is considered "party central" cuz of our huge patio and facilities...........

Mary, Fla. is fun, it is nice today, was really yucky yesterday, and yeah, I agree about dentists....................spent WAY too much time in that chair!! YUCK!!

Everyone else have a great day, no matter your goals!!

BB feel better so you may enjoy FL!!:h :l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

HI Modsters.
        I'm still semi-vacationing since the cafe is closed for a couple of weeks. Enjoying having some free time.
        I bought a bunch of evening primroses to plant outside, ...just waiting for a break in the rain. Hopefully we'll get one today.

MKR- Great to see you! Hope your Sis is doing better.:h Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, as usual...

Cowgal & Ducky,
        I'm not going to mention the poker night to my Hubby. I'm sure he'd love the idea... I have enough to do picking up after him.
        He'll just have to play his cards in Vegas this week!:H

Hope everybody has a great day. I'm off to run some errands.
        Take good care,
        Big hugs,
        Judie

PS Can't believe I forgot to mention this....In the weekly newspaper yesterday, the front page has a full 1/2 page color photo of the County Commisioner(2 terms). A thorough investigation has revealed that she may have inappropriately consumed alcohol while on duty as commisioner & many times while driving the county owned vehicle. At on time she didn't show up for a meeting and the search & rescue were sent out looking for her. They found the county owned vehicle with the keys in it, unlocked. Apparently she'd gotten a ride with somebody else & left the car, but not called anyone as to her where abouts. Looks like a LOT of people have been trying to help her "cover" her problem.. rather than face it.
        Just goes to show... nobody is immune to this stuff.

I wish I had her E-mail, so I could send her something from MWO. It's such a small town it's got to be so devastating for her & her family. I serve her @ the cafe quite often. Ironic, her son in law, gave me a DUI about 8 years ago.
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi all, thanks for your well wishes ..........

Couldn't take the medinex because of my blood pressure meds, but I feel a bit better today, still cant talk though, Mr B & Mini B think that it heaven because I cant talk but I promise to make up for it ........:H
          sigpicXXX

Comment

glad

BB I am very glad to see (hear) you are feeling a bit better, hope you get better real soon so you can enjoy this beautiful state!!!

Love ya!!!:h :h

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

So, I'm thinking of hanging out with you folks for a while...would that be ok?
              BHOG
              War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

bald headed old guy;268338 wrote: So, I'm thinking of hanging out with you folks for a while...would that be ok?
                BHOG
                Absolutely ............ :welcome: to our lovely mods group.

Love & Hugs :h :l
                sigpicXXX

Comment

BB,
                  Thanks for the welcome! And I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, you must have missed the rules pages on vacations: Thou shalt NOT become ill when on vacation...save it for when you are back among the working!
                  Get Better!
                  BHOG
                  War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
                  X