I will not drink today because....Fill in the blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't drink today because today will turn into tomorrow and before you know it my life will be gone...

Comment

I will not drink today because I love who I am sober.
      Toughen up!

Comment

Because "living well is the best revenge."

(Yes, engaging in revenge is wrong... but having thoughts about revenge, sometimes, is normal!)

Comment

.....because I don't feel the NEED to.
          WooHOo!!!!!
          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

I will not drink today because I have gone a week and want to go 2.......and I feel better than I have in a long time by being sober.
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

I will not drink today, because I made a pact not to.
              I will not drink today because I have more important things to do.
              I will not drink today because I have to work tonight, and by the time I get home, what my body and mind will need will be sleep, not alcohol.
              "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Whoa...

GB...my girl!!!
                Wow!
                You're already here..good for you!
                :goodjob:

"I will not drink today because I made a pact not to"
                (and a bunch of other reasons...but that's the main one)
                It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that brings us happiness.
                ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I will not drink today because I got caught drinking last night by my poor wife...

Comment

Ooooh....

Matchee,
                    I HATE when that happens!
                    ops:
                    ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I will not drink today, because I do not want poison in my body.
                      I will not drink today so I can be the person I so want to be.

R2C
                      Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                      :h

Comment

I will not drink today because i want to be able to wake up tomorrow and say....."Wow, I managed to go alcohol free for one whole day!"

Comment

I will not drink today because....SANTA'S watching and he knows when you are sleeping and he knows when you're awake AND HE KNOWS IS YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING...so don't drink for heavens sake.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Sara!!

"I will not drink today because I made a pact not to"
                            (and a bunch of other reasons...but that's the main one)
                            ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I will not drink today because I hate like heck to admit it on the drinktracker. Plus it's a school night for my boys so why would I/should I be drinking? What example would I be setting to them...sitting at home drinking??!!
                              Eve11
                              "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

I will not drink today because I hate like heck to admit it on the drinktracker. Plus it's a school night for my boys so why would I/should I be drinking? What example would I be setting to them...sitting at home drinking??!!
                                Eve11
                                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X