Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, August 31st

HI ALL!!

Hi everyone, wow, our thread is really getting BIG.....there was a while when there were only like 3 posts all day, but it is only 4:30 PM ET and there are 2 pages!!

Getting back into the swing of thinkgs, caught a cold (I guess from the plane ride?) on my way back from LV , so on top of it, have hormonal stuff going on to boot!! GRRRRRR!

Will probably have few tonight just to numb myself!

Love to all and HUGS!!!!:h :l

Comment

Thursday, August 31st

moderation

hi everyone,I've been at this for a month now reading this website everyday,doing the cd's,taking topamax and exercise,I've still been a little wishy washy with the supplements.Things are going great I'm really able to moderate much more so than I ever have,I would like to have more AF days and that is a goal.I love how this program is a process and we're all in it together.There's no shame here there's only support,I feel in the outside world there is more shame in this problem and it's not easy to admit to anyone. I am struggling with telling my doctor about it to get a prescription for topamax.I know it works I had some from another source but it will eventually run out so I need a script.I want to post more, I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out.I'd love to get to know people more.I can relate to the hormonal girls,I have two teenage girls well one just turned twenty and I've bee through hell and back.Right now they are doing well.Thanks for all the support from everyone...Mare

Comment

Thursday, August 31st

Welcome Mare, You have come to the right place!

Dilayne, Laura and Judie, I like your stairs! I am going to start a thread in the general discussion, which I rarely do but it may help people get back to the CDs.

Dilayne, you asked about my brace. I tore my PCL over a year ago now. They can not do surgery on that knee as this is a "football" type injury very rare, not too successful. So I am in a brace that goes from mid thigh to mid calf. It has bolts around by my knee that only allows me to bend backward, no sideways movement. Doctor says forever with that brace . . .I say . . . not if I can help it!!!

So when I imagined a starcase, I imagined one I could negotiate as I am not very good on stairs yet, one foot at a time on the same stair kind of stuff. (Get around it by avoiding stairs!) Then I imagined a long dress so I would not have to look at that stupid brace. When he says to see each step and watch your feet taking the steps I just don't . . .instead I float quite smoothly down the stairs.

See in September mods, Love you guys,
        Mary

Comment

Thursday, August 31st

Welcome Mare, You have come to the right place!

Dilayne, Laura and Judie, I like your stairs! I am going to start a thread in the general discussion, which I rarely do bu tit may help people gat back to the CDs.

Dilayne, you asked about my brace. I tore my PCL over a year ago now. They can not do surgery on that knee as this is a "football" type injury very rare, not too successful. So I am in a brace that goes from mid thigh to mid calf. It has bolts around by my knee that only allows me to bend backward, no sideways movement. Doctor says forever with that brace . . .I say . . . not if I can help it!!!

So when I imagined a starcase, I imagined one I could negotiate as I am not very good on stairs yet, one foot at a time on the same stair kind of stuff. (Get around it by avoiding stairs!) Then I imagined a long dress so I would not have to look at that stupid brace. When he says to see each step and watch your feet taking the steps I just don't . . .instead I float quite smoothly down the stairs.

See in September mods, Love you guys,
          Mary

Comment

Working...
          X