Monday September 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday September 11th

Yeah, Lush, "Don't worry about what people think... they don't do it very often!" HA!:H
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday September 11th

Funny quote, Jude. I will remember that at our meeting this week when I WILL NOT be imbibing. Geez, that is a scary story about the bear. Glad nothing happened to you or your dog.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Monday September 11th

I can just imagine myself trying to shoo a Big Ol Mama Bear away from my little doggie... swinging my kayak paddle @ her and screaming !! That would be horrible to have to watch your dog get mauled! Or worse... to have your arm or leg chewed off! Those Moma bears get real protective w/babies around! I probably would have to be mauled... I couldn't just watch!....
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday September 11th

WOW, Judie talk about your sixth sense! Amazing story, I am glad it has such a nice ending!!

Awesome Becca - we have missed you over here!

Dilayne - great job!

Lush, loved Judie's quote too and you know there is quite a bit of truth to it!

Comment

Monday September 11th

Hello everyone,
            My thoughts and preyers going out on this day of rememberance, I've been listening to programs on the radio allday and my anger has come back 10 fold.

Rachele, don't feel bad about sunday night I had a whole bottle on friday and I didn't plan that.

Mary ann! glad to hear you had a great weekend

Jen, don't worry about how well you play just have fun hitting that little ball :H

Lush don't worry about what other people are thinking. I mean who really cares Just got to your parent meetin and be a cool AF Lady!

Mary, yeas I believe that not drinking as much, exerising and the cds are helping your HBP I know relaxing helped my mother with her HBP.

Difayne goood for you on a AF weekend with PMS on top of it WOW:wow:

Judie, I am glad we can laugh about picturing you chasing a mama bear with your paddle I hate to think about what could have happened.

Well my day was a ok day they up my hours for the week so I'm looking at a 50 + hour week. Its going to be hard not stopping off at the liqur store on the way home after a 10 hour day but I'm going to do it! I planed on being AF all week but a change of plans for tonight I forgot that My beloved Vikings are playing monday night football so I plan on have just 2 beers. wish me luck!!
            Well the game is going to starte here in 20 mins gotta go!
            Yes I'm done writing ladies
            Hugs :l
            Patti :happyheart:

Comment

Monday September 11th

close call

That was close call for you Judie!! Cool to see baby bears though!! Also, don't worry about what others think Lush, that makes me crazy too!! Becca, glad you are back, I think I am having lots of topa effects after re-reading my earlier post!? scarry!! And I just upped to 75 mg!!???:H I just have a goal of moderating more will go AF tomorrow, am having about 3 beers tonight, wathing a movie w/ the kids and turning in early.......good to hear you are all doing well today, and let's all say prayers for those who have lost lives and loved ones this day 5 yrs ago, my heart is really sad right now...:upset:

Love you all!:h

Mary Anne

Comment

Working...
              X