Tuesday, September 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, September 12

LOL- Rachele..hey, small miracles here, ok? :0)

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

Hi Everybody,I certainly can identify with the weight issue,I know it's not going to come off eating hot fugde sundays but I keep eating them.Don't want to deny myself to many things and so many excuses not to exercise.Oh well,you ladies give me hope just keep going ,keep trying ,and I feel like my drinking is more under control than it has been for five years and now my added incentive if I overindulge a whopping headache.It's been a beautiful September a lot to be greatful for and an emotional hard day the 11th to get through yesterday.Take care all....Mare

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

2 packets of crisps and two beers tonight NOT GOOD. Struggling to find time to get on yesterday. Love to all. Waves 2 xx
        Enough is enough

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

Frmca wrote: Oh, the weight thing. I am such a Weight Watcher's failure. I can't even begin to add up how much money I keep spending on registration. I was really worried that I would not be able to stick with this program because I can't seem to stick with that one. I guess I want to do this more.

This is interesting because my weight is creeping up again too. I have been doing well all summer and now the pants are tight and I feel like my muffin top has gone from cute to pudgy. :H I am so busy right now, but I brought my gym bag today and I plan on making it there.

I did not AF last night. I always try for Monday night, but I knew I was busy for the rest of the week, so I gave myself a 3 drink limit and kept to it. Hubby had replaced the vodka. He put it in the freezer, which I really like. Sabotage, what do you think??

Have a nice day everyone.

Laura
          Laura,

Is there any other place to keep vodka?

I can totally relate to the muffin spillith over my tin syndrome:shocked: kinda gross...Oprah's show today let me know that I need get some jeans that are higher waisted........Gee thanks Oprah
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

hi all

checking in late again, missed out on all the fun AGAIN!! You are welcome Rachelle and the weight thing,it will always be an issue w/ me....I have always thought I was fat,even at 90 pounds, but when I go AF a few days (which I am doing tonight! ) I drop the water weight, which helps!

HI to all, sorry it is so late, hope everyone had a good day, just be patient I am sure the weight will eventually come off, although just turning 43, it DOES get harder GRRRRRRRR! , SOB:upset:

Love you guys!!!

Mary Anne

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

Hi everyone, Just got home from a 10 hour day not too bad. Just popping in to say hi and read all the post. You quys have been busy today and it sounds like everyone is doing great.
              I stuck to my 2 beer limit last night and my beloved Vikings won!! :happy:
              Well it time to make some dinner for myself take care everyone
              HUGS :l

p.s.
              Thanks Mary, I have been going straight home from work not stopping and been doing a little sewing when I get home and then walk the dog, dinner, watch tv and then wow! it's time for bed and I haven't thought about a drink all night well right now I'm thinking about it but only because I writing about it :H
              BYE- BYE
              Patti :happyheart:

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

I DO NOT want to hear that it gets harder to lose weight as we get older. No, No, No!!!! I have enough problems with trying to get my drinking, anxiety and depression under control without worrying about my weight which I have dealt with my whole life (not obese but I am 5'11 and a very "big" women). So everyone older than 40 on this thread, please lie to me. Please. My mental health needs it!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

I am posting late.. and I need to go to bed..have everyone tucked in here..have had only 2 glasses of wine under my big muffin top belt...sorry...Lush---couldn't pull a double AF night...Okay---I can't seem to keep up with the pace of this hectic, crazy Mod board..I LOVE IT!! When I read it...when I finally settle down at the end of the night, sounds like everyone is doing okay..if not better than okay.. so, some of us have slipped... grap hold of our ropes..we've gotcha!!! we're here for ya!!! Sounds like others are doing so GREAT--our INSPIRATION!! IF only WE don't get eaten by bears!!! You all are the best!! Love you all! Love you all, you know that! sm-mary

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

Oh, and one more thing...Laura... my wonderful friend ( you know I love you!) ...vodka in the freezer..sabatage?? yeah! sounds like it....

Comment

Tuesday, September 12

Don't worry Mary. I did not keep up my end of the bargain being AF this week. Tomorrow and Thursday, tomorrow and Thursday, tomorrow and Thursday. I think I can, I think I can.........And yes, my newfound 8 pounds settled into my muffin top and I, too, need higher waisted jeans. Dammit it all!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                      X